PDA

View Full Version : dreams :)

pilot939
06-22-2007, 03:58 AM
hey people, i've just woke up (at 11:30am) and i had like the strangest dream....ok
i awoke (in my dream) in the middle of a crowded city, and all i was wearing was my boxers, and i was going to the pet shop/army surplus to get a collar and handcuffs. anyway, i bought them, and walk out the petshop with a thick black leather collar strapped around my neck, and the handcuffs cuffed to one hand.
the moment i walk out of the shop, my mistress appears, and pushes me down onto my knees, and tells me to crawl back into the pet shop, and she buys a leash and fiercely attaches it to my collar, and marches me back out the shop; tearing off my boxers as i go out. so now i'm completely naked, on all fours, with my mistress walking me around a populated area, her dressed in leather and me...well dressed in a collar and handcuffs ^^ she walks me around town for a while whilst people are gaping wide eyed at me. (this is embarassing, cos i know alot of people in this city :o :o ) so she walks me all the way through the city, and back to my house, on my hands and knees. of course they're red sore when we arrive back due to walking on the cold hard concrete pavements. and why she punishes me i don't know. perhaps it was because i got embarassed?? oh well, i suppose it was alright. i didn't get too badly hurt; that is until i woke up.
i woke up for some reason (i think it might have been the phone) and was like oh...looking at my arms for the cuffs lol, but yeah, i get up to go to the bathroom and slip over on my skateboard:mad: :o
Anyone else ever had a dream like this? if so put it down lol i'm sure everyone wld love to hear them.

spitfire2
06-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Have you ever had a dream where a ball is coming towards you and when it hits you you wake up and jump asif it really hit you?

pilot939
06-22-2007, 09:33 AM
no but i've had the dreams when ur falling, and then ur about to hit the floor....but then u wake up.
apparently if u hit the floor in those dreams, u'll have a heart attack. :s:o :confused:

Illbeurmaster
06-22-2007, 09:52 PM
Ive hit before... i screamed... in real life

James499
06-24-2007, 12:50 AM
when I was younger I had a dream where the sky was red and black. there was a post apocolyptic skyline with buildings on fire and all the windows blown out. I was in some sort of shallow pit with 3 other guys and two hot chicks. they were all naked and cowering kind of huddled together. I asked them why they didn't leave. they said it was too dangerous. I did it with one of the girls infront of the others and woke up.

wierdest dream i've ever had.

flame
07-01-2007, 11:26 AM
whenever I die in dreams I either respawn or a game over screen appears. Maybe I play to many games

the Bean
07-26-2007, 03:34 PM
i have never had a dream...

fetish for feet gal
08-06-2007, 02:59 AM
no but i've had the dreams when ur falling, and then ur about to hit the floor....but then u wake up.
apparently if u hit the floor in those dreams, u'll have a heart attack. :s:o :confused:

That is your heart has stopped and the sudden jump starts it again true story.

roxie314
08-06-2007, 03:31 AM
I always have that dream where i'm falling, and wake up with a jerk (seriously my whole body jumps), i get really scard. Then i get annoyed cause it happens a couple tymes a night.

It's supposed 2 symbolize, u feel like u have no control, or ur not succeeding in lyfe...i forget the exact way i read it but suprisingly enuf it's a common dream, because in turn it's a common feeling amongst human beings....

The weirdest dream was that, the sky was all red , and it kept flashing , and everytime it did anotha one of my family membas eyes went red, and they tried 2 kill me. Eventually it was just me and my dad or mom i 4 get which, and whe n that last person went there was no 1 2 fight for me and they all tried 2 strangle me, i awoke breathing very heavy..... weird huh?

JoMo
08-07-2007, 05:19 PM
I have the falling dream always have done, the heights have grown with age, I'm coninced now its just cause im scared of heights.

daremaster
08-07-2007, 08:03 PM
I have the falling dream always have done, the heights have grown with age, I'm coninced now its just cause im scared of heights.

I'v done the same thing but not scared of heights.

DareByrd
09-20-2007, 06:33 PM
the wierdest dream i've had...that would have to be all the ones that came true