PDA

View Full Version : Get a dare within 5 minutes!

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 04:50 AM
Because I'm bored and need to get more creative with making dares, I've made this challenge:
You post
- one (or more) likes
- how much time you have
- an item/items you can use
- any restrictions or limits

I will than send you a dare within 5 minutes. I fail to do so you get to add an amount (max. 10ml per minute)to how much pee I have to drink this week.

Obviously I can't do this nonstop, so I'll be "opening" the thread at some times for an hour or so. Let's start right now!

Jaro
07-06-2016, 05:22 AM
Happily. My likes are in my signature. I can take about an hour max. I have rope a butt plug and the usual household items. Already did the buttplug with crotchrope so don't give me that please.
I'll be sure to report!

Jaro
07-06-2016, 05:30 AM
Well, it has been 8 minutes now. You should add 50 ml of pee to drink!

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 05:34 AM
Happily. My likes are in my signature. I can take about an hour max. I have rope a butt plug and the usual household items. Already did the buttplug with crotchrope so don't give me that please.
I'll be sure to report!

Damnit! Internet just went down. Anyway, here's your dare:
Put in your buttplug and wear a pair of tight shorts/underwear. First, fill your shorts with piss, than fill a glass of it. You will now dripple a bit (amount of a sip) over your head, lick your buttplug (and put it back in) and repeat until the glass is empty

How much would you like to add to my pee-drinking amount?
Edit: 50ml added

Jaro
07-06-2016, 05:39 AM
It took you more than 12 minutes so I think that equals 120 ml to be added in total.
I think you have to edit your dare a bit. I won't be licking my plug that comes from my ass. I don't do possibly unhealthy stuff.

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 05:43 AM
It took you more than 12 minutes so I think that equals 120 ml to be added in total.
I think you have to edit your dare a bit. I won't be licking my plug that comes from my ass. I don't do possibly unhealthy stuff.

My bad! Whipe it off on your shorts, than put it back in.

ExhibFlash
07-06-2016, 05:45 AM
My likes are in my signature :D

Jaro
07-06-2016, 05:45 AM
My bad! Whipe it off on your shorts, than put it back in.

So I have to get it out, drip pee over my head, put it back in (under my pissed underwear) and continue doing that until the glass is empty? So basically fuck myself with the plug, I understand correct?

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 05:47 AM
My likes are in my signature :D
Go out to a public park, hide in the bushes (make sure people can see you standing behind them, but don't have a full view), lower your pants to your knees and take a piss. When walking back, leave your zipper open.

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 05:50 AM
So I have to get it out, drip pee over my head, put it back in (under my pissed underwear) and continue doing that until the glass is empty? So basically fuck myself with the plug, I understand correct?

Basically, but be sure to whipe your plug clean on the front of your underwear. (So: piss, 1. than plug in 2. dripple piss 3. plug out 4. whipe, 5. Repeat)

kdon
07-06-2016, 05:53 AM
my likes are
- crossdressing
- anal
- bodywriting

i have about an hour and have a butt plug and two dildos

limits
- no public
- no pee/ scat

ben_sissy99
07-06-2016, 05:54 AM
I would like a dare preferably involving cross dressing, semi public, bladder and bowel control/holding, and humiliation if I go wrong/fail. I would like it to last between 2-3 hours. My toys and limits should be in my signature

LittleWhore
07-06-2016, 05:59 AM
Likes, limits, and toys are in my signature.
No more than 45 minutes
Add 10 mL per minute over 5

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 05:59 AM
my likes are
- crossdressing
- anal
- bodywriting

i have about an hour and have a but plug and two dildos

limits
- no public
- no pee/ scat

Put on panties and a bra, write "Cumslut", "Ass slut" and "Sissy" on your ass/thighs. Now get your buttplug and fuck yourself with it for 5 minutes, deep and slow. Get the smallest of the dildos and fuck your ass fast and deep for 7 minutes. Get yourbuttplug again and put it in as fast as possible by sitting on it, repeat 20 times. Now get your largest dildo and fuck your ass as deep and fast as you can, while telling yourself you are an anal slut.

kdon
07-06-2016, 06:02 AM
Put on panties and a bra, write "Cumslut", "Ass slut" and "Sissy" on your ass/thighs. Now get your buttplug and fuck yourself with it for 5 minutes, deep and slow. Get the smallest of the dildos and fuck your ass fast and deep for 7 minutes. Get yourbuttplug again and put it in as fast as possible by sitting on it, repeat 20 times. Now get your largest dildo and fuck your ass as deep and fast as you can, while telling yourself you are an anal slut.

thank you :D I'll add 10 ml as you were only a minute late ;)

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 06:04 AM
I would like a dare preferably involving cross dressing, semi public, bladder and bowel control/holding, and humiliation if I go wrong/fail. I would like it to last between 2-3 hours. My toys and limits should be in my signature
Go out to a park and hide behing some bushes. Take your spreader bar to make sure your ass is in full view, would someone go behind the same bushes. Now you will masturbate for 5 minutes. If someone walks by on the nearest path you must stand up and masturbate for as long as you can hear that person. Wait until 8 people have passed, than step on the nearest path and jerk off until you cum (the faster you get there the safer you'll be)
Added 10ml

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 06:06 AM
Likes, limits, and toys are in my signature.
No more than 45 minutes
Add 10 mL per minute over 5

When you feel a bowel movement coming, finger your ass for 10 seconds, whipe on belly and repeat 20 times. Now trie to clean it off with pee! If you don't feel anything coming in your said time period, try to piss over yourself, aim for your head/mouth

Added 10ml

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 06:16 AM
Taking a wuick break, will be back in 1-1,5 hours. Please do leave your dare requests in the meanwhile.

HeySarah163
07-06-2016, 06:46 AM
Id like a hidden public dare, my toys and limits can be found in my signature

greatone777799
07-06-2016, 06:52 AM
i like humiliating dares my likes and dislikes are in my sig

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 07:28 AM
Id like a hidden public dare, my toys and limits can be found in my signature

Put in your inflatable buttplug and go to a public place (park, bar etc) and sit down. Everytime someone pass you you, you have to inflate it a little bit (you have to do this within 10 seconds after this person passes you. When 20 people have passed (or when the plug is at its largest) you have to pull it out, deflate it (while holding it in front of you) and put it back in again. You may now return home.

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 07:34 AM
i like humiliating dares my likes and dislikes are in my sig

Fill a 2lt bottle with piss (might take a few days, keep it in the fridge), attach a funnel to it and put it in your mouth (so the piss will flow through the funnel into your mouth). Anything you can't drink will go over you(r clothes). While doing this you must edge

Mr. S
07-06-2016, 07:40 AM
My likes are in my signature. I can take about an hour max. I have the items in my signature (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78354)

deez_nuts
07-06-2016, 07:52 AM
You can give me one.
Likes are in my signature
I only have 20meters of rope and some household objects..
You can take 10minutes of time for mine but only if it is original and you tell me very specific what to do :) (or you can forget what I said and just use the 5 minutes :) )

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 07:52 AM
My likes are in my signature. I can take about an hour max. I have the items in my signature (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78354)

Since I don't see anal in your dislikes/limits (unless i'm blind, which could well be the case) so: finger your ass for 5 minutes, than use your smallest dildo to fuck for 5 minutes, than the medium, then end with the largest. Now your ass should be pretty loose, so try getting your fist in there. If you can, cum, if you can't only edge (and don't cum for the next 2 hours)

7 minutes late, so added 70 ml

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 07:56 AM
You can give me one.
I only have 20meters of rope and some household objects..
You can take 10minutes of time for mine but only if it is original and you tell me very specific what to do :) (or you can forget what I said and just use the 5 minutes :) )

Tie up your cock, make sure to seperate your balls. Hold an ice cube on your balls for 10 seconds, do both left and right. Now put the icecube up your ass and try to cum before the cube melts. If it is completely gone you must stop jerking and can't cum for the next hour

Kisune Karnon
07-06-2016, 07:58 AM
I'll take a dare.

I have my likes and limits in my signature.

My time is about 1-2 hours max.

Things to use: depending on the dare I have a range of items to use if something is specifically needed, ask first.

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 07:59 AM
PAUSING to do some touristy things, will be back in around 4-5 hours

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 08:04 AM
I'll take a dare.

I have my likes and limits in my signature.

My time is about 1-2 hours max.

Things to use: depending on the dare I have a range of items to use if something is specifically needed, ask first.

Give yourself an enema and see how many ml you can get in. Divide this number by 10. Now you get your butt plug, and put it in fully. Pull it out and lick it clean. Repeat this as many times as calculated above (enema in ml : 10). Now you put it in again, do something else for 30 minutes and repeat the above. After you've finisbed that you put in the plug and try to orgasm within 5 minutes. If you do, the dare is over. If you fail, you have to repeat again. Do this until your time is up or until you reach an orgasm

Vanilla Jane
07-06-2016, 08:41 AM
I will take a dare after you are back. All in my signature. Got some household items also :)

TheMasterDebater
07-06-2016, 10:00 AM
I need a dare, about 30-45 mins in length, all revolving around ass, completely ignoring anything else. Toys and restrictions are in signature

TheMasterDebater
07-06-2016, 10:12 AM
I like ass stuff (more outside asshole than inside) and light edging
I have 30 minuets
No ATM or CBT or enemas
I have a very small buttplug and some lube

TheMasterDebater
07-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Mostly outside asshole and on ass cheeks, but some cab be inside, and light edging.
I have 30 mins.
Likes and restriction in signature

Victoria85
07-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Once you are back I will take a dare :)

- one (or more) likes: You can use all within limits in my sig
- how much time you have: I will dedicate 4 hours for it on saturday
- an item/items you can use: So many :) So I have it in sig links :)
- any restrictions or limits: The limits in my sig :)

TheMasterDebater
07-06-2016, 10:16 AM
I didn't know the above got posted oops! I'm new, evidently...

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 01:26 PM
I will take a dare after you are back. All in my signature. Got some household items also :)

Give yourself a crotch rope and drink 3 glasses of water. When you feel the need to pee, drink one more glass. When you feel like you can barely hold it, go outside and do some yoga (for atleast 5 minutes). Now you must take a run, at least 2km. When you feel like you can't hold it in a second longer, you have 5 minutes to go home and pee there, when the 5 minutes are up you have to let hour pee go within 30 seconds, no matter where you are.

jkhvbdz
07-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Time: 30 minutesish
Restrictions: Nothing that will end my up in jail, and ideally within likes

I have to go to the store for some shopping, so maybe something for the trip

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 01:29 PM
I didn't know the above got posted oops! I'm new, evidently...

No problem! You must edge as soon as possible. Now lock yourself up in chastity (use ice cubes to get an erection away). Grab some toothpaste and spread it around your asshole, make it an ass massage. Now put a thick layer of toothpaste over your asshole, grab your buttplug and put it in. Try to do something else for a while, than unlock your chastity and try to cum while fucking your ass with the buttplug.

alfa159
07-06-2016, 01:31 PM
I will take a dare

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 01:32 PM
Time: 30 minutesish
Restrictions: Nothing that will end my up in jail, and ideally within likes

I have to go to the store for some shopping, so maybe something for the trip

When on your way to the store you have to hide somewhere and get entirely naked. Move out of hiding and take a piss, but at least 1/4 of it has to go over your body! You can choose what you do next (put clothes on immediately or wait, making the chance you get caught while standing nude on a path/road bigger)

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 01:34 PM
I will take a dare

Spank your ass 50 times. Now you must grab something to eat, jerk off and RUIN an orgasm over it (stop JUST before actually cumming, this way your sperm goes out but you're still horny. Eat the dish you just made while you let your erection fade

Victoria85
07-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Guess you missed me :P So add a ml a minute ;)

Once you are back I will take a dare

- an item/items you can use: So many So I have it in sig links
- any restrictions or limits: The limits in my sig

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Guess you missed me :P So add a ml a minute ;)

Once you are back I will take a dare

- an item/items you can use: So many So I have it in sig links
- any restrictions or limits: The limits in my sig
Sorry! There's just too many posts ;)
Diaper yourself, and pull over some panties. Wait until you reeeaaally have to pee. When this happens you start spanking your genitals (through the diaper and panties) and stomach area. Do this for at least 5 minutes, don't take it slow. Now you grab a belt and pull it over your stomach as tight as it will go. Pull down your diaper at the back, and grab a dildo. Fuck yourself with it by sitting up and down on it, do at least 250 thrusts, slow and deep. Every 20 thrusts you have to push down on your belly. If you make it through without peeing yourself, congratulations, you may cum any way you wish. If you cant you have to wait 2 hours (do another dare in the meanwhile, i suggest the Anal Hell dicedare), and than cum while still wearing the piss-filled diapers, your hand has to be in them while doing it.

It seems fair I add 100mls, agree?

MrPurpleSky
07-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Gonna go to sleep, I might do another session again tomorrow. Thanks for the dare requests everyone!

sxpxaxnxkxmxe
07-06-2016, 01:59 PM
My likes/limits and everything are in my signature, I have household items to use and I have all night

Shinrai
07-06-2016, 02:34 PM
I would take a dare, if somebody would help me.
I'm at home, alone, and I've 60 minutes, I cannot touch myself directly, cause my chastity belt. Thanks for advance for my temporary Master/Mistress. :D

Butterfly
07-06-2016, 11:32 PM
I would love a response to my blog pm dare. It is linked in my signature along with the link to my toys and limits etc.

BlackMoeBondage
07-07-2016, 05:46 AM
- likes in signature
- 3 hours in the evening
- ropes, chastity belt, clamps, plugs etc
- any restrictions or limits in signature

Smalcoc
07-07-2016, 11:00 AM
My likes are slight cbt, backyard, edging, and multiple cumming. I only have rope.

slave552
07-07-2016, 02:06 PM
My likes and limits are in my sig. I hope you wont make it and have to drink piss. Please pm me a report :D

submay23
07-07-2016, 10:40 PM
20 mins
None
In my signature

crycry
07-08-2016, 09:25 AM
likes in signature
buttplugs, clamps, other stuff around the house
about 3 hours
the one from the signature