PDA

View Full Version : Predicament Dare with Pain and others

smartguy80004
07-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Hello getdare! I am not sure if anyone has posted this dare before, but it is something I have been toying around with awhile and wanting to share with the whole class. I love predicament bondage. Something where you are put into position of having to make a tough choice (i.e. pain to get released). I have read a lot of ways of doing this, and this was a dare I really liked and added some of my own tweaks to it.

For the Dare:

You will need a long rope, 3-5 feet depending.
Something heavy. Up to you, heavier is harder, lighter is easier.
Handcuffs with key.
Water bottle, size is up to you for how challenging you want this to be.
An end table.
And a closet and some space.

The Dare:

This dare starts in a way I am sure a lot of you have heard of. You need something higher up than you are tall. I used the rod of my closet, but any high up solid object will work. Place the weight on the floor under the closet rod and attach the rope to the top of it. Now run the rope over the rod, and measure out how far it can go from there. The loose end gets attached to your private parts, with a starting point where the rope is tight but the weight is still sitting on the floor. Place the table a few feet in front of your starting point. Last part of the set-up is to place the handcuff key in the water bottle and fill it with water. Place the bottle on the table.

Now for the fun part. Tie the loose end of the rope around your genitals. Tight enough to keep it from moving, but loose enough that you are comfortable with it for a long time. Handcuff your hands behind your back.

Now you are stuck!

The Predicament:

You have to find a way to get that key! Walk forward to the table, pulling the weight up and causing you pain. Get to the bottle, and you have a choice. Drink all the water, or make a mess on the floor. Because your hands are behind your back you have some difficult choices to get the key. Either turn around and pull more, or drop the bottle on the floor and kneel down to get it. Then just uncuff and release yourself! Congratulations YOU ARE FREE!

My Experience:

I did this dare myself, and found it quite amazing. I used a 2 liter bottle for the weight, which was enough weight to be quite painful, but not to much to make the task impossible. I used a 1 liter bottle for the key. This was a lot of water, and I would recommend a smaller bottle. I was able to hold the bottle in my mouth and back up to take the weight off my balls. However it took awhile to drink all the water, so by the time I was done I really had to pee and had a ways to go. Because I had backed up I now had to pull the weight up again to get back to the table to set the bottle back down. Turning around to get the bottle into my hands was a different kind of pain. I was now pulling my balls in two directions! Getting the key out without being able to see it took more time, and I dropped it as I got it out. So now I had to kneel down and find the key, bringing with it more pain. Finally free I had to immediately run to the bathroom, as the urge to pee was quite intense. I had not expected that it would get so bad, I almost had an accident! In the end I am very glad for the dare, I loved every minute of it and the choices I had to constantly make were interesting.

Sorry if this is long winded. I am trying to make sure it is clear, and this is my first time posting a dare like this. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I plan to post more dares like this if people want it.

I hope to hear of people trying this there own ways and seeing what other amazing ways people can transform this dare!

Thanks for bearing with me, and reading my dare. And sorry again if this has already been posted. Have fun and be safe out there!

Jaro
07-01-2016, 11:26 PM
This sounds like an awesome dare and I would consider trying it. Only I don't want to do anything that is really inescapable. In case of an emergency or whatever I want to get free immediately. I don't have handcuffs either. Don't the handcuffs you buy at a sex shop come with a safety latch so that you can release yourself even without a key?

smartguy80004
07-02-2016, 04:58 PM
I don't know about a safety latch. I got a pair of professional style handcuffs from amazon. They don't have a safety latch, but they do come with 2 keys. So I always make sure to keep the spare key in a place I can easily reach if needed.

theswitchyside
07-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Nice Idea. Have any more of them?

smartguy80004
07-03-2016, 12:02 PM
I do, and I have post others in time. The problem is I like to experiment and give the finished product rather than the unfinished idea. So I will post more dares in the future, just have to find time to tie myself up and work out the details :).