PDA

View Full Version : 23/F - Ask me anything!

teased toy
06-30-2016, 01:44 PM
Hi everyone!

I've seen a bunch of these around, and I was asked to make one myself today...so here it is!
Feel free to ask me anything at all (within obvious limits). I'm away on a vacation right now and my internet isn't the best here, but I will try to answer any question I get as completely as I can :o

wolf82
06-30-2016, 01:55 PM
1) Most dicks you think you could service in a gangbang?

2) Kinkiest thing you have ever done?

3) Ever been caught masturbating?

4) Would you rather walk around in Times Square in a bra and thong or having your parents walk in on you during sex?

5) Biggest fantasy you wish you would happen?

6) What one male celebrity and one female celebrity would you want to sleep with?

7) Would you prefer to go down on a girl for two hours non-stop or suck dick for two hours non-stop?

8) Most memorable sexual experience?

9) Most memorable non-sexual experience?

10) Any fetishes? If so, what?

LongKnight
06-30-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi,

1) Have you ever played a strip game?

a)If yes - What type of strip game? Did you win or lose? If you can remember how did the outcome make you feel?
b)If no - Would you either in a one on one situation or in a group situation? Would you play to win or lose?

2) Have you ever been in a vehicle either naked or in just your underwear?

a)If yes please tell us about it
b)If no would you?

4) Have you ever been skinny dipping?

b)If no would you?

5) Did you notice that there isn't a question 3?

6) Did you go back to check?

LK

ksoma
06-30-2016, 02:37 PM
I always ask similar questions, so I really need to write them down to cut and paste.... but I like the personal touch of re-writing them for everyone I suppose ;)

1) Have you ever had any consensual incestuous contact? Describe it, please.

2) Regardless of the answer of #1, have you ever had any incestuous fantasies, whether you would actually do them or not, about an actual family member? Describe it, please.

3) Do you taste your own pussy? Do you enjoy it?

4) What is the most vanilla thing you have ever done that has left you feeling satisfied?

5) What is the most painful dare you have ever done that you enjoyed (even if only in retrospect)?

6) How much further would you be willing to take pain, within the bounds of your limits?

7) What is the most extreme dare you would be WILLING to do, but think you would ABSOLUTELY HATE? (sake of argument? for the next two weeks, if I can impose such a rule, no one can issue that dare, just to make sure you aren't hounded with it)

8) What is something you really strongly desire doing... that you would never do without being required to in a dare? Why do you like the idea so much, and why would it take a dare to make it happen?

9) What was, in detail, the first sexual thing you did with a guy? Who was it, and how old were you, and he?

10) Same as above, but about a girl.

11) What is the most risky public thing you have ever done, and how much further would you push public dares?

teased toy
06-30-2016, 02:42 PM
1) Most dicks you think you could service in a gangbang?

2) Kinkiest thing you have ever done?

3) Ever been caught masturbating?

4) Would you rather walk around in Times Square in a bra and thong or having your parents walk in on you during sex?

5) Biggest fantasy you wish you would happen?

6) What one male celebrity and one female celebrity would you want to sleep with?

7) Would you prefer to go down on a girl for two hours non-stop or suck dick for two hours non-stop?

8) Most memorable sexual experience?

9) Most memorable non-sexual experience?

10) Any fetishes? If so, what?

1) I guess 5 at once? I'm not sure I would enjoy it, but who knows, it's fun to think about!

2) This is a tough one...I could tell you about some of the more humiliating sexual experiences I've had, but strictly speaking, this is probably the kinkiest thing I've ever done: I once served the role of a human Christmas tree at a kinky holiday-themed play party. The Dom I was with at the time had me stand in one of the rooms, naked, and then pulled out some Christmas tree lights and a bag of ornaments he had attached to the ends of clothespins. He wrapped the lights around me and plugged them in so I was lit up, then he spent some time hanging all the ornaments on me. He told me I had to stay like that the rest of the night, but he really only made me do it for about 15 minutes. I didn't like the sound of it when he told me what he was going to do, but it turned out to be really fun.

3) Yes, when I lived in a dorm my roommate walked in on me once.

4) I don't think I would like either of these, but I suppose I'd rather be caught by my parents since it's kinda-almost-but-not-really happened before already.

5) It's kind of a weird one since I'm bi, but I have some kind of rough fantasies about being either strictly straight or a lesbian and being forced to either be with another girl or a guy. I suppose I could roleplay it to make it happen, and even though non-consensual stuff makes me uncomfortable, that still really turns me on.

6) Hmm I would probably do terrible terrible things with Kit Harington and Isla Fisher. I don't even know what it is about her specifically, but yeah, wouldn't even have to think about it :o

7) I would probably rather go down on a girl for 2 hours just because I think my jaw would cramp up crazy bad with a guy after that long.

8) It sounds cliche, but my first time was the most memorable. Nothing really special happened and it was awkward, but it's like crystal clear in my mind.

9) When I was really little my parents took me on a ride on a hot air balloon. Everything about it was terrifying and amazing to me and I'm pretty sure I thought it was magic.

10) Not really? I have plenty of kinks I guess, but I don't have any particular fetishes or anything.

goodguy21
06-30-2016, 02:46 PM
Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
5.) Ever peed on the Beach?
6.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
7.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?

teased toy
06-30-2016, 02:49 PM
Hi,

1) Have you ever played a strip game?

a)If yes - What type of strip game? Did you win or lose? If you can remember how did the outcome make you feel?
b)If no - Would you either in a one on one situation or in a group situation? Would you play to win or lose?

2) Have you ever been in a vehicle either naked or in just your underwear?

b)If no would you?

4) Have you ever been skinny dipping?

b)If no would you?

5) Did you notice that there isn't a question 3?

6) Did you go back to check?

LK
1) I haven't, although I have been naked around other people who were in various states, so...I guess I'd do it as part of a game if I was comfortable with all the people involved. I always play to win :p

2) I've been in just a bra and panties in a car before. I've fooled around in the back of a car a few times, but I've never been comfortable being totally naked out where random people might see me.

4) Yes. When I was younger I did it on a dare during a camping trip, but I probably wouldn't do it again unless I was totally sure I wouldn't be caught.

5) I did!

6) When I went to number the answers :)

teased toy
06-30-2016, 03:27 PM
I always ask similar questions, so I really need to write them down to cut and paste.... but I like the personal touch of re-writing them for everyone I suppose ;)

1) Have you ever had any consensual incestuous contact? Describe it, please.

2) Regardless of the answer of #1, have you ever had any incestuous fantasies, whether you would actually do them or not, about an actual family member? Describe it, please.

3) Do you taste your own pussy? Do you enjoy it?

4) What is the most vanilla thing you have ever done that has left you feeling satisfied?

5) What is the most painful dare you have ever done that you enjoyed (even if only in retrospect)?

6) How much further would you be willing to take pain, within the bounds of your limits?

7) What is the most extreme dare you would be WILLING to do, but think you would ABSOLUTELY HATE? (sake of argument? for the next two weeks, if I can impose such a rule, no one can issue that dare, just to make sure you aren't hounded with it)

8) What is something you really strongly desire doing... that you would never do without being required to in a dare? Why do you like the idea so much, and why would it take a dare to make it happen?

9) What was, in detail, the first sexual thing you did with a guy? Who was it, and how old were you, and he?

10) Same as above, but about a girl.

11) What is the most risky public thing you have ever done, and how much further would you push public dares?

1) Nope

2) Nope

3) I used to all the time, and some new rules I've been given mean I'll be doing it a lot again! It's the kind of "humiliation" that I like - I don't really think it's humiliating, but it's reinforces for me that I'm a slut.

4) I'm not sure if everyone would call it vanilla, but anal is pretty normal to me and it feels good even without any other kinky context.

5) The most painful dare I've done was probably to use toothpaste as a lube while fucking my ass with a plug. I hate using toothpaste or any kind of irritant, and in the future I probably need to put it as a limit or say I would only use it as a punishment because it's that bad. It burned and stung so bad, but I was willing to do it because I was allowed to orgasm from it.

6) I can take pain pretty far, so long as it doesn't draw blood, leave marks in visible places, or if there isn't a quick way to make the pain ease up - that's where my issue is with irritants. But I've done flogging and caning scenes that have left literally my entire ass purple, and I know how to use that word properly.

7) I honestly, legitimately, don't know. I guess anything that pushes on my public limit...that has more to do with legality and the potential consequences of not being able to control the situation than it necessarily does with the embarrassment of maybe being seen by some people.

8) I'm going to reinterpret this a bit to be what I really want to do, but would probably only do if a Dom I was with told me to do it: I don't think I would ever go out on my own to be with multiple people. I think the idea is really hot and I fantasize about it a lot under the right circumstances, but it would need the encouragement and safety of doing it under the supervision of someone I had a lot of trust in.

9) The very first sexual thing I ever did with a guy was to give a blowjob. He was my boyfriend at the time, I was 14.

10) The first sexual thing I did with a girl was to finger my first girlfriend when I was 15.

11) I once had sex on a beach. It was actually pretty awful lol. That was when I was younger and didn't really think about the consequences, though. Public stuff kinda freaks me out now because I'm (probably overly) paranoid about being caught by someone who's more likely to call the cops than get turned on by seeing me. I'll do hidden public things, but even some of those make me super nervous.

ksoma
06-30-2016, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the answers. Lot of fun reading.

teased toy
06-30-2016, 04:58 PM
Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
5.) Ever peed on the Beach?
6.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
7.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?

1) In a dressing room in a store.

2) In the woods during a long hike.

3) Almost, but I've never gone that far with it.

4) I take it off or slide it to the side at least.

5) Nope.

6) Not really. It's the kind of thing I might reluctantly do if my partner were really into it, but it doesn't do anything for me.

7) Possibly, if I'm given permission to, but right now someone else controls my pussy and my orgasms :)

teased toy
06-30-2016, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the answers. Lot of fun reading.

I'm glad you enjoyed reading my answers! :)

Likeabosslip
06-30-2016, 05:06 PM
Favourite complex sex position?
Would you ever let someone eat food of your naked body?
What is the smallest amount you would accept in exchange for sex with a stranger?

teased toy
06-30-2016, 05:20 PM
Favourite complex sex position?
Would you ever let someone eat food of your naked body?
What is the smallest amount you would accept in exchange for sex with a stranger?

1) I'm not sure what you would mean as a complex sex position, but the two positions I love most usually involve a table. Either being bent over a table and fucked from behind, or laying on my back on a table with my legs held up toward the ceiling by my partner.

2) I guess so, as long as things were sanitary and I could properly clean myself up afterward, I hate being messy.

3) It would depend on the stranger, but with ideal conditions...probably at least $150. It would be way easier to just meet me somewhere and hit it off :p

teased toy
07-01-2016, 05:35 AM
I had fun with this yesterday so I wanted to try to make it a little more interesting today! I'm heading out for the day soon, but I hope there might be more questions when I get back, so as encouragement I've decided that for every new post with at least one new question I will add 5 more edges to do when I get back tonight :D

Lookin4sin
07-01-2016, 09:50 AM
1. Longest relationship
2. Longest sub relationship
3. Measurements
4. Be the one recording an all male orgy or watch all girl orgy while covered in toothpaste and not allowed to touch yourself
5. Most edges in a 24 hour period
6. Least favorite dare so far

Hangwedgbuttplug
07-01-2016, 01:22 PM
What is the largest thing you can fit in your ass?
Longest time wearing a butt plug?
Would you wear one for days if a Dom requested it? (Can remove to use bathroom)
Can you orgasm from strictly anal, no vaginal touching?
What panties do you wear?
What age did you start anal?
Tell us about your experience with wedgies.

teased toy
07-01-2016, 02:20 PM
1. Longest relationship
2. Longest sub relationship
3. Measurements
4. Be the one recording an all male orgy or watch all girl orgy while covered in toothpaste and not allowed to touch yourself
5. Most edges in a 24 hour period
6. Least favorite dare so far

1. My longest relationship was just over 2 years.
2. The longest relationship I've had where I was a sub was about 8 months.
3. I'm kinda tall between 5'9" & 5'10" and the last time I took my other measurements was awhile ago but then I was 38-32-43
4. Ugh...I guess I would record an all male orgy and try to focus on keeping the light levels right or something.
5. The most I ever kept track of was 118
6. When I had to orgasm like 10 times from anal while (mostly) avoiding my pussy. It was still fun, but I wish I could have mixed it up a little more!

teased toy
07-01-2016, 02:39 PM
What is the largest thing you can fit in your ass?
Longest time wearing a butt plug?
Would you wear one for days if a Dom requested it? (Can remove to use bathroom)
Can you orgasm from strictly anal, no vaginal touching?
What panties do you wear?
What age did you start anal?
Tell us about your experience with wedgies.

1. The largest thing I've used in my ass is my large dildo. I don't know the exact size or anything, but I think it's at least 10" long and is just a little smaller around than my wrist at its widest point. It's not something I like to use regularly, though.
2. I've worn my plug for over 24 hours with only short breaks, but I haven't kept track closely enough to give you an answer.
3. I probably would if my Dom told me to. The plug I have is a high quality metal one meant for longer-term use. I might get a little uncomfortable but that's probably the point.
4. I can but it takes a lot more effort.
5. Lots of different kinds, really. Thongs if I'm going for something sexy. I know it's not exciting, but most of the time I usually wear comfy hipsters.
6. I probably first experimented at like 12 or 13, but I was 17 before I did anything more.
7. I don't really have any experience with wedgies. I imagine it would be similar to a tight crotch rope, which is something I have experimented with on my own and as part of being tied up.

Thanks for your questions :)