PDA

View Full Version : Ask me anything!

DaddiesLilPrincess
06-29-2016, 03:02 PM
ask me any question you want....as dirty or innocent as you like. here or PM.
if i wont answer you get to punish me!

MasterMichaelNY
06-29-2016, 03:05 PM
One of each for you.

What's your favorite toy to play with, like coloring books, dolls.

What's your favorite toy to hump, and why

DaddiesLilPrincess
06-29-2016, 03:08 PM
I love to colour.
My fav toy is my rabit....i love riding it i can cum so hard

ksoma
06-29-2016, 03:11 PM
Have you ever had consensual incestuous contact? Please describe it.

Have you ever had incestuous fantasies (about actual family members, not just the concept)? Please describe them.

Have you ever tasted you own pussy? Do you enjoy it?

Do you spit or swallow? Do you like cum?

Would you, or have you, even eaten a man's cum after he came in your pussy?

What is the most painful sexual dare or task you were ever given that you enjoyed (even if the enjoyment is simply in retrospect)?

How much further could you see yourself ever taking pain, while still getting something out of it?

What is the most vanilla sexual thing you find fulfilling?

What is the most extreme thing you would do if dared? The one thing you WOULD ABSOLUTELY HATE, but would be willing to do? (temp rule: if you answer this, no one can ask that thing for at least two weeks, to give it a chance to be forgotten, so you are not bombarded with it)

What is one dare you desperately want to do, but would never do unless dared to? Why do you like the idea so much, and why would it never happen independent of a dare?

What are your loves, likes, dislikes, and limits?

wolf82
06-29-2016, 03:20 PM
- Favorite sex position?

- How many cocks do you think you could service in a gangbang?

- Kinkiest thing you have done sexually?

- Would you rather give or receive oral sex?

- Would you rather give a rimjob or receive a rimjob?

Hangwedgbuttplug
06-29-2016, 03:37 PM
Do you do anal?
How big of an object can you take?
Ever done orgasm denial?
Can you cum from anal only?
Have you ever had a wedgie?
What panties do you wear?
Ever done a hanging wedgie?
Strangest way you have ever orgasmed?
Strangest thing that ever got you wet?

Would you rather lie naked in a pile of pig shit and mud in 110 degree weather, or a pile of human shit and mud in 110 degree weather. (Dirtiest question of the thread)

DaddiesLilPrincess
06-30-2016, 04:49 PM
hey guys, thanks for the patience, i kinda fell asleep on my laptop last night lol, here goes
ksoma:
- No, I haven't, sorry
Have you ever had incestuous fantasies (about actual family members, not just the concept)? Please describe them.
- Again I have to say no
- Yes I have, I love it *blush*
Do you spit or swallow? Do you like cum?
- Spit, I don't like it
- I've never been asked to, but I can honestly say i have never thought about it, I don't know what I would do if a guy asked me too....I mean do i have to wait for it all to dribble out or what?
What is the most painful sexual dare or task you were ever given that you enjoyed (even if the enjoyment is simply in retrospect)?
- I have never really enjoyed pain...
How much further could you see yourself ever taking pain, while still getting something out of it?
- Again, I don't get anything from pain so
What is the most vanilla sexual thing you find fulfilling?
- I dunno, just straight up fucking....but then I can only cum in certain positions from just being fucked so maybe being eaten out, if you would consider that vanilla enough lol
What is the most extreme thing you would do if dared? The one thing you WOULD ABSOLUTELY HATE, but would be willing to do? (temp rule: if you answer this, no one can ask that thing for at least two weeks, to give it a chance to be forgotten, so you are not bombarded with it)
- Clamps or pegs.....hate them
What is one dare you desperately want to do, but would never do unless dared to? Why do you like the idea so much, and why would it never happen independent of a dare?
- I'm curious about ice....but I don't know if I have the bottle to do it on my own....but I will need some notice because I need the house to myself to get it done....it would be a bit strange to bring ice up to my bedroom lol
- I love bondage, being touched and played with, being on the receiving end of oral.
- I like electricity play
- dislike being called nasty names (I am a princess after all lol), being spat on/ at, hair pulling, being hit (I tolerate a bit of spanking but anything more than maybe 5 or 6 is more than enough and if you go over 10 I'm getting up) and pain
- My limits are anal sex, breath play and asphyxiation, extreme pain and beating, blood, scat, vomit, animals, children

wolf82:
- Favorite sex position?
Doggy, or bent over something
- How many cocks do you think you could service in a gangbang?
Im not sure, maybe 3 at a time?
- Kinkiest thing you have done sexually?
Im not sure, wet myself for a guy maybe....or played on cam for another guy
- Would you rather give or receive oral sex?
Receive deffo
- Would you rather give a rimjob or receive a rimjob?
Again I think Receive

hangwedgbuttplug:
Do you do anal?
No I dont
How big of an object can you take?
about 9 or 10 inch
Ever done orgasm denial?
tried and failed lol
Can you cum from anal only?
nope
Have you ever had a wedgie?
a little bit
What panties do you wear?
mainly boxers
Ever done a hanging wedgie?
a what now?
Strangest way you have ever orgasmed?
urm, they've all been pretty normal so far
Strangest thing that ever got you wet?
having my ex watch me piss

RachaelB1997
06-30-2016, 04:59 PM
Have you ever thought of becoming MommysLilPrincess?

ksoma
06-30-2016, 05:03 PM
- No, I haven't, sorry

- Yes I have, I love it *blush*

- I've never been asked to, but I can honestly say i have never thought about it, I don't know what I would do if a guy asked me too....I mean do i have to wait for it all to dribble out or what?

- I have never really enjoyed pain...

- I'm curious about ice....but I don't know if I have the bottle to do it on my own....but I will need some notice because I need the house to myself to get it done....it would be a bit strange to bring ice up to my bedroom lol

- I love bondage, being touched and played with, being on the receiving end of oral.
- I like electricity play
- dislike being called nasty names (I am a princess after all lol), being spat on/ at, hair pulling, being hit (I tolerate a bit of spanking but anything more than maybe 5 or 6 is more than enough and if you go over 10 I'm getting up) and pain
- My limits are anal sex, breath play and asphyxiation, extreme pain and beating, blood, scat, vomit, animals, children

In order:

No need, or reason, to apologize. I've developed a certain kink in hearing about such things, but that's obviously not a universal thing, and I expect a no from most people I ask.

I'm glad to hear you love it. Girls tasting themselves was my biggest turn on for as long as I can remember, and my primary fetish before discovering I liked kink more than I thought.

If you don't like the taste of cum normally, I'm assume you wouldn't want to. But if you did, you could just finger yourself after he finished and eat it off your fingers.

I find it a little odd you say you don't like pain, but like electric play, but to each their own :)

Depending on the weather? not so odd. If it is hot, grabbing some ice cubes, or a bottle you filled 2/3 with water and put in the freezer, isn't so weird. I did such things all the time, and no one assumed a sexual motive (though in my case there was none lol)

I have to laugh because I see your loves, likes, dislikes, and limits, and I see someone with tastes I could really work with in life... but over a forum, I'm left unsure what I could dare you (in other threads, if you asked for dares) largely because I use this site as an outlet for more sadistic urges, pushing things I have not done in life.... and that, if I never get to do them for real, I think I could live with that.
While this is an "unofficial" list of those things? I would suggest adding pics and family to limits. You've already made it clear family isn't an interest, and if pics isn't a limit, people will push for them :p

Thanks for taking my questions!

Likeabosslip
06-30-2016, 05:19 PM
What is the earliest sexual fantasy that you can remember and when did you get it?

DaddiesLilPrincess
06-30-2016, 05:27 PM
Rachel, i would consider it for the right Mummy

DaddiesLilPrincess
06-30-2016, 05:30 PM
im not sure which came first lol

batfinch
06-30-2016, 10:33 PM
So do you always sit to pee and/or poop?

So you wipe back to front or front to back

Jaro
06-30-2016, 10:37 PM
1. How long is your left big toe in centimeters?
2. Do you paint your toenails?
3. What is your pubic hair style?
4. Do you keep your toilet roll over or under?

DaddiesLilPrincess
07-01-2016, 03:37 PM
batfinch:

So do you always sit to pee and/or poop?
yep

So you wipe back to front or front to back
i guess so? ive never really thought about it

jaroface:

1. How long is your left big toe in centimeters?
thats pretty odd. i think you are winning for the strangest question lol. but i have no idea lol
2. Do you paint your toenails?
occasionally but not usually
3. What is your pubic hair style?
shaved
4. Do you keep your toilet roll over or under?
i dont live on my own so it tends to endd just however it gets left lol

Bobcat
05-17-2017, 05:38 PM
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam xdressed
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone

shadew21
05-18-2017, 02:00 AM
What got you into being a baby girl?
Do you wear diapers?
If you could choose an army to control of anything in the world what would it be and why?
Are there any places you'd love to visit?
Are you horny at this very moment?
When was your last orgasm or denial?
What are your currently wearing and doing?