PDA

View Full Version : Punishment

Sophies_Slut
06-19-2009, 12:21 PM
okay so I was very naughty and havent talked to my mistress for three days and she says I need major punishment so she asked me to ask you guys the first 10 i will do I also masturbated twice without permission

Anjelen
06-19-2009, 12:48 PM
- stand on your knees in a corner, touching your knees to each wall and your forehead to the joining point.

- Lay your index fingers legthwise against your groin - against the outside of your labia.

- Repeat "I, (name), (mistress' name)'s slave, should inform my mistress in advance when i am unable to serve" - vocally, at a whisper, or at the very least by forming the words with your lips; depending on how much privacy you have.

maintain this Penance for ten minutes. If you (or anyone else) notices you stimulating yourself in any way, your time starts over.

masterddk
06-19-2009, 12:52 PM
Write "10 dare slut" on your breasts with a marker

DDK

Sophies_Slut
06-19-2009, 01:12 PM
these are great people keep them coming

Trystaan
06-19-2009, 01:26 PM
From what I see you are asking for dare/punishments, therefore I will move to TorD online. :)

Sophies_Slut
06-19-2009, 01:33 PM
thanks sorry I thought it was in the right spot

BettyBoop
06-19-2009, 01:57 PM
- stand on your knees in a corner, touching your knees to each wall and your forehead to the joining point.

- Lay your index fingers legthwise against your groin - against the outside of your labia.

- Repeat "I, (name), (mistress' name)'s slave, should inform my mistress in advance when i am unable to serve" - vocally, at a whisper, or at the very least by forming the words with your lips; depending on how much privacy you have.

maintain this Penance for ten minutes. If you (or anyone else) notices you stimulating yourself in any way, your time starts over.
Kitten told me about this. XP
She does not enjoy it I believe.

ofthenorth
06-19-2009, 02:28 PM
take only cold showers for 3 days. after each shower kneel on the bathroom floor still wet and contact your mistress for permission to dry off. you must remain still and wet til she allows you. if youre unable to contact her then you must wait still and wet for 5 minutes

Komodo Jones
06-19-2009, 03:21 PM
For the next four days, lay on your bed completely naked on your back palms down by your side. While doing this put a clothespin or clamp on each of your nipples, one on each of your pussy lips. Now for the next five minutes think about why you are being punished and why what you did was wrong. During this five minutes, you are not allowed to touch yourself at all sexually or non-sexually. If you touch yourself at any time during the five minutes you must start the five minutes over.

dareman64
01-01-2010, 02:53 AM
drink a bunch of water, habe someone filming u. go in t public and try to hold in ur pee till u cant. then after u peed take of ur pant and panties and walk all the way home in u live near, if not walk past 3 places with windows then post it on here. if u can.