PDA

View Full Version : Forced to drink

submissivelover
06-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Has anyone ever tried this?

tie up your sub on their back with their feet up and above their head, ie, to a bed head
attach a short tube to a funnel and tape the end into their mouth, tape the other end to their penis with the penis inside the funnel and force them to drink a lot of liquid, then just wait with them until they have to urinate.
An option to this is to give them a certain punishment for every minute that they hold it in, ie, 5 whips with a rope or cane, or pushing something further up their ass.

Coyote
06-18-2009, 04:46 PM
I may try this with one of my slaves if i ever get the chance. Pretty good idea. Even better would be a liquid they dislike like prune juice or something similiar.

glue
06-19-2009, 08:53 AM
this has given me the best idea i can do with my slave now, thanks

9.8/10

plaything
06-19-2009, 09:30 AM
glue if i may ask what idea did it give you.....and this is a good idea....i would love to have it done to me....except the fact the pee is discusting so maybe some other liquid...and that might take a long time for them to have to pee after drinking...

glue
06-19-2009, 09:34 AM
well basically my idea was to do this dare but have a liquid already insdie the tube, so that when the piss, they taste piss and the liquid

but i dont know what liquid, could be liquid soap, or something that wont kill them lol

plaything
06-19-2009, 09:46 AM
well you would somehow need to make it so the othe liquid didnt get into their mouths until they pissed wich might take some time.....unless they had to piss already but then you would need to have a very willing slave because if they didnt piss right away they could drink the liquid then hold the piss for quit some time

glue
06-19-2009, 10:13 AM
but they couldnt hold forever ;)

fork
06-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Just jumping in.. with something about liquid soap: It can cause diahrea (spelling??) among other things so don't use it unless you're ready and willing for these side effects!

submissivelover
06-20-2009, 08:30 AM
I just tasted a couple of mouthfuls of my piss. it tastes awful. Would still love to have this done to me though.

YourSlut
06-23-2009, 09:53 AM
I wish i could have a master, especially one that made me do stuff like this

Avalarion
01-03-2010, 05:22 PM
What about some floating liquid like beer or something like this?

Ancient Brit
01-03-2010, 06:38 PM

tie up your sub on their back with their feet up and above their head, ie, to a bed head
attach a short tube to a funnel and tape the end into their mouth, tape the other end to their penis with the penis inside the funnel and force them to drink a lot of liquid, then just wait with them until they have to urinate.
An option to this is to give them a certain punishment for every minute that they hold it in, ie, 5 whips with a rope or cane, or pushing something further up their ass.

I haven't done that, but what I was made to do the following: Drink a lot of water then later I was made to pee into a big glass.
Then my pee was poured into a series of smaller glasses. One was filled and the different amounts in the other glasses were then diluted with orange juice. One glass had just orange juice.
I was blindfolded and had to draw lots on which glass I was going to drink with the stipulation that I had to keep drinking up until I came to the pure orange juice. Impossible to know if "master" cheated, but I'd drunk most of the glasses, including the neat urine, before I came to the pure orange juice.

Ancient Brit

SydSl2001
02-22-2010, 06:58 AM

Never worked for me. I can't pee easily upside down, even when really full! Nice idea, though, but a catheter might be a better option to force-feed

SydSl2001
02-22-2010, 07:00 AM
Never worked for me. I can't pee easily upside down, even when really full! Nice idea, though, but a catheter might be a better option to force-feed

Oh, I forgot, tried this once not peeing but cumming, after being instructed to do so. Cock over head (legs tied behind my head), funnel taped inside mouth and burning candle up the ass!