PDA

View Full Version : Starting out.

Master-Ryan
06-18-2009, 03:17 AM
Hello all. This is my first post here, and I apologise if this is in the wrong place, but I did have a look around and this looks like the most suitable place to post

A bit of background information about me.
I am 21 years old (Male) from England and I am engaged to another 21 year old (Female) (<3 Emma)

I can't really pinpoint when I got interested in the whole BDSM scene, almost as though it was innate with me

A similar setup to another poster I spotted in this subforum, we have a collection of toys/restraints which we do use on each other rather frequently.
A couple of years ago, when I was away with my family, we both started exchanging emails about a possible experiment with D/s. We agreed (when I got home) to try a day or a weekend as the other person's submissive.

I consider myself to be somewhat a switch, due to enjoying tying up and being tied up. However, Emma seems to enjoy more of the submissive side of things.

The weekends both went very well, with Emma attempting being the dominant first, then me the weekend after.

---------------

Anyway. We are now looking to get a place to live and I know she enjoyed being a sub/slave for the weekend and want to ask her if she would be willing to try it on a larger-scale, say, over a month or something.
We communicate very well, but this just seems like a hell of a lot to ask her if you can get where I'm coming from?

Would anyone be able to recommend a way for me to ask her?

Anyway. Thankyou for your time, and hopefully someone will reply

P.S. I posted this on kinktalk too, but it seems that no-one has been on that in 20 days or so :(

Komodo Jones
06-18-2009, 07:03 AM
Well this seems kind of in an awkward situation since you're engaged. I'm not sure if I can really help you with this all that much. I would say when you go to ask her don't beat around the bush too much. I would say come out with it smoothly though, like talk about how much fun you guys had when you did this and then ask her. If she says no, well then that's that, but like I said I'm not sure if that will really help you or not, just a suggestion.

Master-Ryan
06-18-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I can appreciate that it's a bit of a difficult thing to respond to.
I'll have a chat with her when I get home from work this evening and see what she has to say :)

I 'think' she'll be up for it, but there's just that feeling... I guess it's just how I am I guess.