PDA

View Full Version : Pain dares please? 27/f

masochisticpuppy
06-14-2016, 09:24 PM
Hello again. I am looking for dares that involve pussy and nipple torture. I have a decent amount of toys to complete things with. A few things I need mention are the following. I can not do dares with hot sauce or anything like it, I am not allowed to cum without permission from my Dom, and dares need to be approved by the aforementioned Dom.

So. What I am looking for is stuff that hurts, preferably a lot. I am good with dares of other natures and have recently been interested in slight humiliation. So I suppose pretty much anything is fair game as long as it falls within my limits.

I have been craving pain lately so please throw your best at me. :-) I am a decently heavy masochist and will give a digital cookie to anyone that makes me cry within my parameters.... Bruises are nice too. :-)

Thanks!
-pup
Also, I have a list of most of my toys in my blog.

wolf82
06-14-2016, 09:27 PM
Edge yourself 5 times while wearing clips on nipples

Post report

ksoma
06-14-2016, 09:41 PM
I can think of a dare. There is a possibility (maybe a strong one) of some blood or bleeding.
It is nothing permanent, nothing that should not heal fine in a few days.
Blood is not in your limits, but I wanted to ask before I post the dare.

masochisticpuppy
06-14-2016, 09:42 PM
I really like blood... So maybe. I am not super comfy with doing needle play on myself but I would love to hear the dare. :-D

ksoma
06-14-2016, 09:59 PM
It is not needle play. I do not know enough about them to use them in a dare and trust it to be safe.

OK. I looked through your toys, and you have what you need, so here we go.

I would like you to take your wooden pony, and your sandpaper. I want you to line the edge of the pony with the sand paper.

Get nude, except for nipple clamps, and any weights you wish to use for them.
If you have weights you can dangle from your legs to pull you down on it harder, that will certainly amplify things, but it is not needed.

Roll 2 dice, and re-roll any ones rolled.
If you do not wish a dice/random element, use the number six.

I would like you to get on the horse, and the very edge of it, facing the rest of it.

Now, you will cross the length of the horse. You can do that in one of two ways. By thrusting yourself forward by your pelvis to move, or by gripping the horse with your hands, and pulling your body forward. If you grip and pull, you can are to leave your body weight on your pussy. You are moving forward, and that is all. You arms should take as little of your weight as possible. When not moving, arms off, so only your pussy to hold your weight.

Once you reach the far end, you are to get off, turn around, and go back the way you came.

You are to do as many transits as you rolled for, OR just six, if you choose to not roll.

A transit is going down, turning around, and coming back.

Because you have them in your toys, I am going to add a few more items to complete the dare with! When you are done with them all, put on the panties with the tacks sewn in. You are to sit on the floor, legs opened (use a spreader bar is possible), and spank your pussy 15 times with whatever paddle you think is your cruelest.
If you miss, you must do all the spanks again.
If you don't use all your strength, you must do them all again.
If it takes you more than 2 minutes to complete the spanks, you must do them all again.

Remove the panties, and liberally coat your pussy in the ginger powder.
If your dom has given permission, which I ask he does should he otherwise approve this dare, I would like you to bring yourself to orgasm. However you like, whatever tools or toys or methods brings you the most satisfaction and the strongest orgasm. Use the pain, and cum.

One last idea, for your own use only?
I recommend to people to take video of certain dares, especially intense dares. Not to ever be put online! Not to ever be shared with me, or anyone else, even your dom if you wish it!
The video is for you, you, and ONLY YOU.
It is so you can watch this experience, or any others, at your will. Touching yourself to your screams, you cries, your abuse, and you exhausted, beaten and sore body.
I do not ask for this in any way that should violate the intent of you limit. I ask you do this so you have footage of yourself, so you can enjoy your torment later, however and whenever you like. This is not part of the dare, just advice, that I hope you are not offended by me offering.

masochisticpuppy
06-14-2016, 10:07 PM
It is not needle play. I do not know enough about them to use them in a dare and trust it to be safe.

OK. I looked through your toys, and you have what you need, so here we go.

I would like you to take your wooden pony, and your sandpaper. I want you to line the edge of the pony with the sand paper.

Get nude, except for nipple clamps, and any weights you wish to use for them.
If you have weights you can dangle from your legs to pull you down on it harder, that will certainly amplify things, but it is not needed.

Roll 2 dice, and re-roll any ones rolled.
If you do not wish a dice/random element, use the number six.

I would like you to get on the horse, and the very edge of it, facing the rest of it.

Now, you will cross the length of the horse. You can do that in one of two ways. By thrusting yourself forward by your pelvis to move, or by gripping the horse with your hands, and pulling your body forward. If you grip and pull, you can are to leave your body weight on your pussy. You are moving forward, and that is all. You arms should take as little of your weight as possible. When not moving, arms off, so only your pussy to hold your weight.

Once you reach the far end, you are to get off, turn around, and go back the way you came.

You are to do as many transits as you rolled for, OR just six, if you choose to not roll.

A transit is going down, turning around, and coming back.

Because you have them in your toys, I am going to add a few more items to complete the dare with! When you are done with them all, put on the panties with the tacks sewn in. You are to sit on the floor, legs opened (use a spreader bar is possible), and spank your pussy 15 times with whatever paddle you think is your cruelest.
If you miss, you must do all the spanks again.
If you don't use all your strength, you must do them all again.
If it takes you more than 2 minutes to complete the spanks, you must do them all again.

Remove the panties, and liberally coat your pussy in the ginger powder.
If your dom has given permission, which I ask he does should he otherwise approve this dare, I would like you to bring yourself to orgasm. However you like, whatever tools or toys or methods brings you the most satisfaction and the strongest orgasm. Use the pain, and cum.

One last idea, for your own use only?
I recommend to people to take video of certain dares, especially intense dares. Not to ever be put online! Not to ever be shared with me, or anyone else, even your dom if you wish it!
The video is for you, you, and ONLY YOU.
It is so you can watch this experience, or any others, at your will. Touching yourself to your screams, you cries, your abuse, and you exhausted, beaten and sore body.
I do not ask for this in any way that should violate the intent of you limit. I ask you do this so you have footage of yourself, so you can enjoy your torment later, however and whenever you like. This is not part of the dare, just advice, that I hope you are not offended by me offering.

I hope I get to do this one. I will let you know tomorrow. For some reason my Domly person sleeps at night...

wingman78
06-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Since you like pumping: coat your nipples and pussy with some hot sauce, them pump them for a couple of minutes. The pumping should make you even more sensitive and help the hot sauce get into your skin.

I personally like pumping my nipples with a bit of hot sauce and then placing nipple clamps with weights on them. Wonderful feeling!

masochisticpuppy
06-15-2016, 02:31 PM
Since you like pumping: coat your nipples and pussy with some hot sauce, them pump them for a couple of minutes. The pumping should make you even more sensitive and help the hot sauce get into your skin.

I personally like pumping my nipples with a bit of hot sauce and then placing nipple clamps with weights on them. Wonderful feeling!

I can't do hot sauce... it's an allergy... sorry.

wingman78
06-16-2016, 01:37 PM
I can't do hot sauce... it's an allergy... sorry.

Hmm... How about toothpaste? Ginger? Icy hot?

RachaelB1997
06-16-2016, 02:10 PM
I dare you to put tacks on the toilet seat, & sit down on them next time you have to use the bathroom.

JulieKEames
06-16-2016, 02:18 PM
I'm hoping you have handcuffs or some chain and a padlock for this one.

Take a condom, open it, and line the inside of a toilet paper or paper towel roll with the condom (clear plastic wrap can work, but not as well). Tie the key to the above to a 3 foot piece of string and suspend it in the tube. Fill with water and ginger powder and freeze. Once you ice dildo is frozen, the challenge begins.

Put some rubber bands around the base of your tits and attach a binder clamp to each nipple. Another binder clamp goes on each pussy lip and the handles taped or rubber banded to your thigh. Ideally one more on your clit. Attach sandpaper to your wooden pony. Now attach the string for your ice dildo to the handcuffs or chain and lock your hands behind your back. You must now edge on your wooded pony until the ice melts and the key come free. If you want to free yourself faster, you must use the ice dildo to fuck yourself in the ass.

Once free, you must edge one more time for each binder clamp you want to remove. Every other edge should include using sandpaper for part of the time.

Let me know if this deserves a digital cookie!

DareFiend
06-16-2016, 02:27 PM
Time for some nipple exercises. Get your strongest clamps and put them on your nipples. There should be a chain or cord between them. From that cord suspend a weight (maybe a 2L bottle? Maybe filled to the top? - however much your clamps will support). Tie a cord from the bottle to the nipple clamp chain just the right length so that when you are fully bent forward (and your tits hang down toward the floor) the bottom of the weight just rests on the floor. Now your exercises begin. Straighten up fully erect! And bend back down and rest the weight.

Why don't you do 25 of those for starters? :)