PDA

View Full Version : Today is my first day and I want to try a dare 27f

Xdreax
06-14-2016, 07:01 PM
Today is my first day and I want to try a dare. I have access to a vibrator and several household products. I want to be pushed to my limits.

hairycreed
06-14-2016, 07:10 PM
Take a bannana peal it and place it in the front of your panties. Stay that way for 1 hour. While the bannana is in your panties take two raw eggs and crack one in each cup of your bra and wear it that way for 1 hour. After the hour is up remove your clothes and spread butter all over your face, tits and pussy. Leave it there for 1 hour. I expect a full report, I would also like pictures, but they are not required. my Kik is in my signature. You can send them there and give your report there. Enjoy.

Mr.Mrs. daretastic
06-14-2016, 07:41 PM
You should make a likes dislikes and limits list so we all no what your into.

Get that and I can build some dares around it.
?is this a time sensitive thread or just a place to have fun?

ksoma
06-14-2016, 07:44 PM
Today is my first day and I want to try a dare. I have access to a vibrator and several household products. I want to be pushed to my limits.

Well, to push and test limits, while also not jumping in head first, let's do something with risk, but relatively mellow.

Open drapes/curtains/blinds in the room you are in, and turn on your lights so you could be seen. Sit or stand directly in front of the window, with a low level lap in front of you so you are lit up and not a silhouette.

Use a blindfold, so that you can see nothing that might influence your actions or make you stop.

Use your vibrator and bring yourself to three orgasms. Because why settle for just one when you could have more?

When you are done, remove your blindfold, and lick your toy clean while looking out the window. You can walk away after it is clean. Leave the blinds open, and stay naked, until you lie down for bed.

In your report, you should tell us what window you used, and how risky it was.

People with pics not in their limits, I normally ask for pics from. Not because I expect them, but to prove a point. I'm not in the mood to make such requests right now, especially as I know, going into it, that it wouldn't be done anyways.
If I am wrong about that, please correct me on it. Otherwise, I would suggest, to avoid being inundated with requests, you add pics to limits in your sig.

bubba51
06-14-2016, 07:49 PM
Give yourself a bra connection wedgie for an hour with messy items in both and also pee through your panties for a day. I want a report and if you're willing pictures

batfinch
06-14-2016, 08:28 PM
For the rest of the month you will not be sitting on the toilet you must hover above it when you need o go