PDA

View Full Version : Getting married!!!!! :)))))

Naughtyprincess
06-14-2016, 05:37 PM
After 5 years of chastity training and edging and denying my bf(slave) we are about to get married :))) I'm proud of my bf for holding it together for so long. The wedding will not only be a special occasion for the event but also because he will be allowed to cum on our wedding night (1st august) which will also mark his 3 year anniversary of not cumming .

I have some plans to get him to cum but would like some recommendations on how i should make him cum to add to my plans. Feel free to respond and share your ideas.

likes: femenization, cfnm, humiliation , masturbation control, chastity , edging, piss control, public, pet play, body worship
limits: drinking pee , scat , family , animals.

my previous thread is shared below to get an idea of what kind of slave he is, however, i have pushed some of his limits in this thread, so feel free to suggest anything :
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=118389

Mr.Mrs. daretastic
06-14-2016, 08:34 PM
First off. Congrats!!!

1:you should wear crotchless panties or none at all during the wedding and resection.

2: at the reception slave will wear a dick cage.

3: when he retrieves the garter you must do so with his teeth.

4: slave must lick mistresses fingers clean of cake.

5: between the ceremony and party he must lick your pussy wial you are wearing the dress.

6: get a picture of slave on all fours on his lesh in wedding attire. ( doesn't have to go to the set everyone will get)

7: give him control over 1 photo for everyone to get.

8: slave must edge 6 times before the real fun starts.

9: wear a small vib throughout the whole thing only letting slave see when he is retrieving the garter.

10: have slave play with his balls under the table at dinner .if possible your pussy at the same time.

Naughtyprincess
06-14-2016, 09:48 PM
Thanks! And really appreciate your ideas and suggestions! I did have edging planned for him after the party while he licked me good enough to get me nice and ready for our after party plans. And he'll be wearing the cage throughout the day till the time comes for his release . He also will be getting some erection medication to be nice and ready for me. :D

Hangwedgbuttplug
06-15-2016, 02:31 PM
When it Cums time, use desensitization lube on his cock, and then 2 or 3 condoms over that. This will make him last a lot longer and drive his frustration up. When you have had your fun, allow him to remove the condoms and wipe off the lube to fuck you to his orgasm.

SissyXcandy
06-15-2016, 03:22 PM
Let him wear lingerie under his suit.
And if you are into cuckolding, try to find some guys you can have sex with while he is looking after the wedding.

cbtslave999
06-15-2016, 03:45 PM
Ever thought of not letting him cum?

After 3 years I am sure he is used to it, but now he is expecting it. It would be so cruel to deny him now. Especially after a lot of teasing and edging.

A good way to test his commitment, make him ask you to deny him after all the torment. ;)

Naughtyprincess
06-15-2016, 05:25 PM
@sissyxcandy- hes not into cuckolding and we are getting married,which is all the more reason for it to be not done. thanks though :)
@Hangwedgbuttplug- have done that before and its a wonderful reminder! thanks :)
@cbtslave999 - haha! will be so much fun to make him to do that for sure especially with him having taken erection medication and being teased! thanks :D

Greatcornbow
06-18-2016, 06:11 AM
After 5 years of chastity training and edging and denying my bf(slave) we are about to get married :))) I'm proud of my bf for holding it together for so long. The wedding will not only be a special occasion for the event but also because he will be allowed to cum on our wedding night (1st august) which will also mark his 3 year anniversary of not cumming .

I have some plans to get him to cum but would like some recommendations on how i should make him cum to add to my plans. Feel free to respond and share your ideas.

likes: femenization, cfnm, humiliation , masturbation control, chastity , edging, piss control, public, pet play, body worship
limits: drinking pee , scat , family , animals.

my previous thread is shared below to get an idea of what kind of slave he is, however, i have pushed some of his limits in this thread, so feel free to suggest anything :
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=118389

Blindfold and handcuffed first.

Then just once.

Then lock him up afterwards, preferably in a special new device as a wedding present.

Naughtyprincess
06-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Thanks! :) wonderful suggestion to gift him a new device!
wont be blindfolding him though as i want him to drool over me and perform good which will be impossible for him as hes had almost no practice for 3 years :D

scguycola
06-23-2016, 05:54 PM
Congrats on the upcoming wedding

But am I the only one picturing him going off and shooting harder than the Death Star when he finally has an orgasm after all of that denial?

Greatcornbow
06-25-2016, 02:01 AM
Thanks! :) wonderful suggestion to gift him a new device!
wont be blindfolding him though as i want him to drool over me and perform good which will be impossible for him as hes had almost no practice for 3 years :D

Maybe get a steel one. Look at MatureMetal. Also if you really want to humiliate him you can let the bridesmaids get a good look at his situation down there.....

Naughtyprincess
06-27-2016, 01:56 PM
@Greatcornbow i actually got the previous device(jail bird) from there , ive also been looking at steelworxx as they seem more advanced and appropriateas its a special occasion. Do let me know if you have any experience with the devices there to be used for long term purposes.
and brides maids wouldnt be good as they are from the family and nobody from the family know about his situation.

scguycola thank you for your wishes!

Thanks a lot for your feedback and ideas :)

Naughtyprincess
06-27-2016, 05:17 PM
Hey guys!
Im having second thoughts about letting him release on the wedding night and holding him off untill our honeymoon. is it too cruel to not allow him a release on wedding night or inappropriate ? i want to make the wedding night special but however holding him off untill honeymoon and releasing him while having sex with a great view seems more appealing! Let me know what you guys think!

Kisune Karnon
06-27-2016, 05:21 PM
Let him release on the wedding night. In fact, make him do it so much that it hurt him. Of course, every time he releases it should either be into his mouth or her should eat it up immediately. Do this to ensure that if he wants to have any sort of pleasure it'll be in making sure that if he does get to orgasm that it will continue until he has nothing left and there is no mess to show for it.

Shadowice
06-27-2016, 05:40 PM
love the erection pill idea that will be so cruel. Maybe you should get a strapon for him to get you off at the very least on your wedding night

SwitchKinkyM
06-27-2016, 07:11 PM
Are you going to have a big wedding and reception? If so, you both may be so exhausted at the end of the night, you aren't as interested.

Naughtyprincess
06-30-2016, 02:03 AM
@Kisune Karnon Thanks for your input , but i prefer he releases inside me as he never has released in me before :)

@shadowice0823 yes we already have one which i put to use regularly ;)

@SwitchKinkyM yes i was wondering the same as the preparations itself is extremely tiring and we haven't been playing as much as we do because of that. However, the honeymoon is 3 weeks after the wedding which could be a long while to wait after the wedding. so im still undecided but leaning towards waiting.

Switch528
06-30-2016, 03:45 AM
I have a few thoughts but first wanted to find out if he was reading this thread.

I got married in Germany and there we several little traditions and games we built in to show her dominance.

Also, I was denied on our wedding night, so my vote is to make him wait,.

Naughtyprincess
06-30-2016, 05:18 PM
I have a few thoughts but first wanted to find out if he was reading this thread.

I got married in Germany and there we several little traditions and games we built in to show her dominance.

Also, I was denied on our wedding night, so my vote is to make him wait,.

Thanks! :)
Hes not reading this thread. What were the traditions and games?

Switch528
06-30-2016, 08:16 PM
Thanks! :)
Hes not reading this thread. What were the traditions and games?

We got married in Germany so it is a bit different than the states.

First, there are 2 traditions which have "Signs" of who will be the dominant partner. One of which is cutting a log in half. whoever's hand is on the top is the one who will lead (same thing with cutting of the cake) We did not do the cake smashing thing, I fed her a piece, and then I got on my knees and she feed me my piece. It was little things but it spoke to us of our relationship.

There was also a tradition to mimic carrying the bride over the threshold. They took a white sheet and painted a huge heart on it. We each had nail scissors and had to cut out the heart. They say that the first person to finish cutting is the dominant partner (I lost on purpose). After it is cut people hold the sheet up and the groom picks up the bride and carries her through the heart.

Last one... To get the party started (and over there we partied from like 2 in the afternoon to 4 in the morning) They have party games. One of them was for the groom (me) to put my hands in my shoes on the table. A sheet was held up that had a little suit on it. My wife's hands went through where the arms were and it looked like I was a short little man. Then they had her do all sorts of things like feed me, shave me etc. Very embarrassing.

The wedding night we had already go into knowing that she was going to cum and I wasn't. It was late and we were meeting the guests again at 11 for a brunch (they really know how to party in Germany). I gave her a full body massage, foot massage and then serviced her orally with me getting no pleasure what so ever. We were really setting the tone for how our dynamic was going to work throughout our relationship.

We did have plenty of fun on the honeymoon!

ewitch
06-30-2016, 11:54 PM
Hi,

You should keep him feminized (mainly skirts and dress) the entire honeymoon.

On the last day if it would fit make him wear you wedding dress. He should then promise to serve and obay you and you should put him back into chasity before a nice romantic dinner and him serving you sexually.

Kisune Karnon
07-01-2016, 08:11 AM
@Kisune Karnon Thanks for your input , but i prefer he releases inside me as he never has released in me before :)

@shadowice0823 yes we already have one which i put to use regularly ;)

@SwitchKinkyM yes i was wondering the same as the preparations itself is extremely tiring and we haven't been playing as much as we do because of that. However, the honeymoon is 3 weeks after the wedding which could be a long while to wait after the wedding. so im still undecided but leaning towards waiting.

Oh he can release in side you to start, but then he should eat it out of you immediately afterwards. Then you can have him do it into his mouth.

Naughtyprincess
07-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Oh he can release in side you to start, but then he should eat it out of you immediately afterwards. Then you can have him do it into his mouth.

Hi,

You should keep him feminized (mainly skirts and dress) the entire honeymoon.

On the last day if it would fit make him wear you wedding dress. He should then promise to serve and obay you and you should put him back into chasity before a nice romantic dinner and him serving you sexually.

We got married in Germany so it is a bit different than the states.

First, there are 2 traditions which have "Signs" of who will be the dominant partner. One of which is cutting a log in half. whoever's hand is on the top is the one who will lead (same thing with cutting of the cake) We did not do the cake smashing thing, I fed her a piece, and then I got on my knees and she feed me my piece. It was little things but it spoke to us of our relationship.

There was also a tradition to mimic carrying the bride over the threshold. They took a white sheet and painted a huge heart on it. We each had nail scissors and had to cut out the heart. They say that the first person to finish cutting is the dominant partner (I lost on purpose). After it is cut people hold the sheet up and the groom picks up the bride and carries her through the heart.

Last one... To get the party started (and over there we partied from like 2 in the afternoon to 4 in the morning) They have party games. One of them was for the groom (me) to put my hands in my shoes on the table. A sheet was held up that had a little suit on it. My wife's hands went through where the arms were and it looked like I was a short little man. Then they had her do all sorts of things like feed me, shave me etc. Very embarrassing.

The wedding night we had already go into knowing that she was going to cum and I wasn't. It was late and we were meeting the guests again at 11 for a brunch (they really know how to party in Germany). I gave her a full body massage, foot massage and then serviced her orally with me getting no pleasure what so ever. We were really setting the tone for how our dynamic was going to work throughout our relationship.

We did have plenty of fun on the honeymoon!

@Switch528 sounds wonderful! :)

@ewitch thats a great idea! will surely do that :D

@Kisune haha, i would enjoy that! but not sure if he would as hes not into that or atleast not that i know of and it never came up since he hasnt orgasmed in so long.

Kisune Karnon
07-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Well try it and find out. Maybe he wants to and doesn't know it yet.

Hangwedgbuttplug
07-01-2016, 01:04 PM
You say you have a strap on. Do you peg him, or he just uses it on you?
If you have not yet started, start pegging him on the wedding night to show your dominance.

Naughtyprincess
07-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Well try it and find out. Maybe he wants to and doesn't know it yet.

You say you have a strap on. Do you peg him, or he just uses it on you?
If you have not yet started, start pegging him on the wedding night to show your dominance.

@Kisune will ask him when i let him cum .

@Hangwedgbuttplug i mostly use it for me but ive also pegged him before, and once it made him cry haha .will probably peg him through the honeymoon.

calhud
07-01-2016, 02:46 PM
on the wedding day let him inside you and deny him while you cum on his face a few times and lock him up once youre done , with him having to wait for his day cum. :D

Naughtyprincess
07-02-2016, 10:53 AM
on the wedding day let him inside you and deny him while you cum on his face a few times and lock him up once youre done , with him having to wait for his day cum.

@calhud i do that very often and it is actually one of my favorite things to do to him especially because i squirt! he gets extremely frustrated and desperate when i do that and its so fun watching him :)

e28
07-03-2016, 12:12 PM
If you like the thought of sharing him with your friends pick good looking bridesmaids and tease him in a gangbang, make sure he serves you all but dont allow him to cum yet, since he is on medication he can serve all night long. If he cums on the action of another girl rape his ass with a huge dildo, if he cums to your actions squirt in his face and make him swallow it. If he doesnt cum give him oral but tell him to not cum.

You are the dom so you make the rules but its your wedding night he should never forget in a positive manner

btw. cumming after 3 years is sooo painful, I once waited one month and it was terrible

Naughtyprincess
07-03-2016, 11:44 PM
If you like the thought of sharing him with your friends pick good looking bridesmaids and tease him in a gangbang, make sure he serves you all but dont allow him to cum yet, since he is on medication he can serve all night long. If he cums on the action of another girl rape his ass with a huge dildo, if he cums to your actions squirt in his face and make him swallow it. If he doesnt cum give him oral but tell him to not cum.

You are the dom so you make the rules but its your wedding night he should never forget in a positive manner

btw. cumming after 3 years is sooo painful, I once waited one month and it was terrible

i have decided to not allow him to cum on the wedding night. however , we will be having strippers late at night, so its gonna be a very fun and memorable day.
AND ALSO NO BRIDESMAIDS WILL BE INVOLVED AS THEY ARE FAMILY AND FRIENDS, THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT OUR KINKY NATURE AND WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN INVOLVING FAMILY OR FRIENDS IN ANYWAY.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)