PDA

View Full Version : new to anal, want to learn it (f)

Hassardie
06-14-2016, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone
As said, I'm courios about trying anal stuff, but I've never done this before. So I'm looking for small tasks to test out my boundaries and see how far I can go :p
Any help appreciated, feel free to ask if you have any questions :)

(Also, I don't have any toys, but I can imrovise ;) )

your wedgie slave
06-14-2016, 12:54 PM
try starting with some pens just one at first move it around circularly to kind of stretch your ass then try something like one or two fingers when you shower and try to see how many you can fit

boy toy
06-14-2016, 01:01 PM
grab two markers, and a pillow. lay down on your side with the pillow underneath you. then suck on your finger for a moment. take that finger and gently rub your bum hole, while sucking (or lubing anther way) the first marker. once you feel your back end relax,slide the marker inside. you might feel yourself tense back up, just relax take a breath, and wiggle the marker, for the first time you will be trying to stay relaxed mostly. slide the maker in and out for 5 min, re lubing when necessary. the most important thing is don't try to do too much your fist time. if you feel comfortable with how thins are going insert the other marker. remember to play with your pussy wile doing this, you want it to feel as good as possible the first time.

AbusiveMaster
06-14-2016, 01:17 PM
Rule 1, Lube.
Rule 2, take it slow.
Rule 3, LUBE.

Start small, and slow, little at a time. Lubricate well, begin with a finger. It is more flexible than a toy or a pen, it will adapt better. Just go to the first joint initially, allow your muscles to elax. Gradually insert more, gradually add width, work your way up to it. LUBE!!!

restia
06-14-2016, 01:24 PM
Yeah lube is the most important part
you can never have to much lube and if you think it isn't lube up enough lube more.

and you can try a finger but be careful about your fingernails they can sting or be sharp.