PDA

View Full Version : New guy around need some dares

WeirdlyTurnedOn
06-14-2016, 12:27 PM
Hello guys, i've been around for some time, just getting ideas to do dares for myself. Now I need someone to share my humiliation with...and to give me nice dares to start. I ask you to my Limmits and don't choose something too risky or public. I will do anything(except anal for the momment) in my loved things list.

WeirdlyTurnedOn
06-15-2016, 05:02 AM
Didn't expect to bump this thread so soon.

Jaro
06-15-2016, 05:35 AM
Okay here's a messy feet dare for you! At the start of the day, right after you wake up put 1 peeled banana in a plastic bag. Next, put your feet in each plastic bag and make sure each banana is under each sole. Then, put on your socks and shoes and don't take them off until evening. In the evening you must take the mushy banana out again and eat it!

Hope this is not too disgusting for you. You should wash your feet before you start this. :)

WeirdlyTurnedOn
06-15-2016, 08:01 AM
Ohh this is a nice one. My first messy dare it will be. Tomorrow I have gym in the morning and it's leg day, so this will be perfect for spreading the mess. I think I'm out of bananas tho. I will do this as soon as I get some.

Jaro
06-15-2016, 12:41 PM
Ohh this is a nice one. My first messy dare it will be. Tomorrow I have gym in the morning and it's leg day, so this will be perfect for spreading the mess. I think I'm out of bananas tho. I will do this as soon as I get some.

Be sure to report back here about it! :)

WeirdlyTurnedOn
06-16-2016, 07:46 AM
Okay here's a messy feet dare for you! At the start of the day, right after you wake up put 1 peeled banana in a plastic bag. Next, put your feet in each plastic bag and make sure each banana is under each sole. Then, put on your socks and shoes and don't take them off until evening. In the evening you must take the mushy banana out again and eat it!

Hope this is not too disgusting for you. You should wash your feet before you start this. :)

I just did the dare. Here's the report.
I put the bananas in the bags and put my feet in it, one in each. The feeling was ok at first, but then they became really juicy and I walked around with this weird squashy feeling. On my way to the gym, I imagined what color would it be down there . On the gym, I had leg day, so a lot of exercises were about using my weight to lift, just making the mess worse. In the middle of my squats, I could smell banana, which shouldn't happen because I was using the bags and 2 layers of socks over it. I lift the pant's leg, which were covering the socks, only to see that the socks went from white to yellowish-brown. All the weight made the "banana pudding" go up to my ankles. I went to the stall in the locker room. As I took the sneakers off, both of the socks had stains everywhere, although the first layer was the most affected. I took the bag off, looking at the mess that was made in between my fingers. I took some bites off the mess. Not that bad. I used the toilet paper to clean myself and threw the bags in the thrash. But I still didn't know what to do with the not-so-white socks. They were really messed. I then rolled the one that was worse inside the other one, which was messed, but still dry. I made a ball out of it and put it in my underwear, which I would mess later so no problem. I wouldn't be able to finish without people seeing my "giant balls". So I did 2 more exercises and went home. As I type, the sockball is still down there. I was planning to go back home and take a pic of the mess, but i couldn't, sorry. Its the second time I'm writing this cuz I accidentaly close chrome while writing(ggrrr). So that was it. I really liked to explore feet and mess, as this was my first dare with them. Thank ya.