PDA

View Full Version : Bondage Dares please f/21

Someone0000
06-14-2016, 11:50 AM
I'm alone in my room with some rope and one belt I use for cuffs and one scarf, I also have my bullet vibe next to me. I'd love to have some fun!! Have an empty bladder as well.

Willing to try new things (not in my limits) thanks for posting!!

Might also take a bath if you want to incorporate that, can't wait to start!

Onyourkn33s
06-14-2016, 11:53 AM
How long is your rope? Edge once then spank your pussy 20 times with an open hand

ksoma
06-14-2016, 11:57 AM
Do you have anyone you can trust, who knows you do this stuff?

If you do, I have a challenge:
Contact that person, and tell them you will need them in two hours, because you will not be able to free yourself.
Strip nude.
Put the bullet vibe in you, and turn it on, full power.
Use the rope to tie your legs together, up to the hip.
Use the belt to bind your arms together. Carefully tie on the scarf as a blindfold.
Have a hook of some hind above your head where you are laying down. Reach up, and hook your bound hands to that hook.

Stay there, bound, blind, helpless, and cumming, until the person you contacted comes and unties you.

And, of course, after it gave you 2 hours of stimulation and orgasms? When being unbound, be sure to show your appreciation to the bullet vibe by licking and sucking it clean.

Someone0000
06-14-2016, 11:58 AM
It can kind of change sizes, between 2 and 1/2 feet to a little less than 5 feet. It's not very strong but it has clasps at each end.
Getting started on your dare now, thank you.

Onyourkn33s
06-14-2016, 12:01 PM
I pm'd you. Would like to talk a bit more.

Someone0000
06-14-2016, 12:02 PM
Do you have anyone you can trust, who knows you do this stuff?

If you do, I have a challenge:
Contact that person, and tell them you will need them in two hours, because you will not be able to free yourself.
Strip nude.
Put the bullet vibe in you, and turn it on, full power.
Use the rope to tie your legs together, up to the hip.
Use the belt to bind your arms together. Carefully tie on the scarf as a blindfold.
Have a hook of some hind above your head where you are laying down. Reach up, and hook your bound hands to that hook.

Stay there, bound, blind, helpless, and cumming, until the person you contacted comes and unties you.

And, of course, after it gave you 2 hours of stimulation and orgasms? When being unbound, be sure to show your appreciation to the bullet vibe by licking and sucking it clean.

I would love to do this,i t sounds very exciting, but unfortunately I don't have the ability to do so. However I can try a different version of that so I can do it alone, (and for less rime, I do not have two hours on hand atm) thank you for your task though, very sorry u couldn't complete it

ksoma
06-14-2016, 12:07 PM
I would love to do this,i t sounds very exciting, but unfortunately I don't have the ability to do so. However I can try a different version of that so I can do it alone, (and for less rime, I do not have two hours on hand atm) thank you for your task though, very sorry u couldn't complete it

If you feel you can bind yourself in a similar way, leaving you feeling bound and helpless, but able to free yourself, you should carry out the dare like that.
Try to do it for a half hour, just to ensure it goes on long enough to force more than one orgasm from you.
As you'll be blindfolded, you'll want to set an alarm to know it is done.

In an unrelated note? Did you do the closet dare I write in a previous thread? You seemed to love the idea, but no report came.

Someone0000
06-14-2016, 12:12 PM
If you feel you can bind yourself in a similar way, leaving you feeling bound and helpless, but able to free yourself, you should carry out the dare like that.
Try to do it for a half hour, just to ensure it goes on long enough to force more than one orgasm from you.
As you'll be blindfolded, you'll want to set an alarm to know it is done.

In an unrelated note? Did you do the closet dare I write in a previous thread? You seemed to love the idea, but no report came.

I did, sorry it must not have sent. I stod in my closet with the hanger clamped roughly on my nipples and stood on my toes to reach the bar and was able to hook it. I had trouble balancing between the spanks but I didn't fall, and then the vibrator started and my knees were all wobbly, I loved it! And finally at the last moment,a s I was cumming I pulled away from the bar harshly. The pain just intensified the pleasure, just thinking about it is making me horny :) thank you so much for your dare. I'd love to do any others for you.

ksoma
06-14-2016, 12:15 PM
I did, sorry it must not have sent. I stod in my closet with the hanger clamped roughly on my nipples and stood on my toes to reach the bar and was able to hook it. I had trouble balancing between the spanks but I didn't fall, and then the vibrator started and my knees were all wobbly, I loved it! And finally at the last moment,a s I was cumming I pulled away from the bar harshly. The pain just intensified the pleasure, just thinking about it is making me horny :) thank you so much for your dare. I'd love to do any others for you.

A lovely report. I'm glad you found it so enjoyable.
I hope you enjoyed licking up your cum?

Someone0000
06-14-2016, 12:23 PM
I did very much. Thank you

Someone0000
06-14-2016, 12:25 PM
How long is your rope? Edge once then spank your pussy 20 times with an open hand

I finished this, and other spanks sent via pm, any other Dares for me? Pain or bondage dares, or anything new please.

Hangwedgbuttplug
06-14-2016, 01:19 PM
Do a permanent wedgie (tie front of panties to back of panties when pulled tight with the rope) with your rope. Sleep with your wedgie.