PDA

View Full Version : Make my count hurt

Naughtygirl2
06-13-2016, 07:25 PM
I have not been a good enough slut and did not get fucked today so give me a punishment to make my cunt hurt

subdocm1
06-13-2016, 07:28 PM
20 spanks with the spiky side of a hair brush;)

ksoma
06-13-2016, 07:57 PM
I have not been a good enough slut and did not get fucked today so give me a punishment to make my cunt hurt

I posted this in a previous thread of yours, and got no reply. Let's try again!

Peel a banana, and put it in your pussy.

Take your hair brush or a firm striking surface like a wooden spoon.
Spank your pussy and clit as hard as you can for 5 minutes, as many times as you can. Count the spanks
Rub yourself to orgasm.
Spank again, for 10 minutes this time. Try to at least double the 5 minute amount, keep count.
Rub to another orgasm.
Now you have 10 minutes to spank as many times as the first two times combined. If you miss, or don't hit as hard as you can, you have to start over.
Every time you start over, you have to orgasm again before you start spanking.

When you finally get that amount in, rub to one more orgasm, and then remove the banana,and eat it.

If you got it on one try, rub your pussy with ice cream to it cool off.
If you got it in two tries, rub you pussy with toothpaste, leave it for 15 minutes.
Three tries? Rub your pussy with hot sauce. Leave it for 15 minutes.
Four tries? Rub it with icy hot, leave it 15 minutes.
Five tries? Icy hot, and coat something with icy hot to use it as lube, and masturbate until orgasm.
Every additional try is another orgasm you have to have the icy hot lubed toy bring you to.

I will want a report.

*edit*
and if you are not going to put pics in your limits, expect requests. I require (not request) you to either declare pics a limit (at least a soft limit that you MIGHT break, either in threads where you make such an offer, or on other occasions where you choose) OR take a pic of the banana leaving your pussy, and of you eating it. A short video is better.

Is this asking a lot? Yes. If you do not wish to comply, please utilize your limits!

Naughtygirl2
06-13-2016, 08:25 PM
I posted this in a previous thread of yours, and got no reply. Let's try again!

Peel a banana, and put it in your pussy.

Take your hair brush or a firm striking surface like a wooden spoon.
Spank your pussy and clit as hard as you can for 5 minutes, as many times as you can. Count the spanks
Rub yourself to orgasm.
Spank again, for 10 minutes this time. Try to at least double the 5 minute amount, keep count.
Rub to another orgasm.
Now you have 10 minutes to spank as many times as the first two times combined. If you miss, or don't hit as hard as you can, you have to start over.
Every time you start over, you have to orgasm again before you start spanking.

When you finally get that amount in, rub to one more orgasm, and then remove the banana,and eat it.

If you got it on one try, rub your pussy with ice cream to it cool off.
If you got it in two tries, rub you pussy with toothpaste, leave it for 15 minutes.
Three tries? Rub your pussy with hot sauce. Leave it for 15 minutes.
Four tries? Rub it with icy hot, leave it 15 minutes.
Five tries? Icy hot, and coat something with icy hot to use it as lube, and masturbate until orgasm.
Every additional try is another orgasm you have to have the icy hot lubed toy bring you to.

I will want a report.

*edit*
and if you are not going to put pics in your limits, expect requests. I require (not request) you to either declare pics a limit (at least a soft limit that you MIGHT break, either in threads where you make such an offer, or on other occasions where you choose) OR take a pic of the banana leaving your pussy, and of you eating it. A short video is better.

Is this asking a lot? Yes. If you do not wish to comply, please utilize your limits!
I am allergic to bananas so can you please do a replacement dare?

Jaro
06-13-2016, 08:38 PM
Put toothpaste on your pussy lips and on your clit. Start edging and edge 10 times. Spank you clit with a wet wooden ladle 5 times hard in between each edge. End by brushing your clit with a toothbrush for 5 minutes.

ksoma
06-13-2016, 09:01 PM
I am allergic to bananas so can you please do a replacement dare?

That is an excellent reason to NOT do that dare.

How about strawberries or grapes?

If allergic to them too, a small, clean pair of panties that you suck your juices out of.

And if that is a problem, do not insert, or taste, anything.
I like playing up the messy, and eating things from your pussy or tasting yourself are kinks of mine that I hoped you would enjoy, but if we are reduced to just the punishment and no tasty fun, that will have to suffice.