PDA

View Full Version : I'm New!

Emsub
06-13-2016, 07:15 PM
Hey, so I just joined and am not exactly sure how I should navigate around so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Oh, and if any of you have dares for me, especially pertaining to edging, I'll try my best to follow them! :p

subdocm1
06-13-2016, 07:22 PM
sit in front of an open window and edge. can be through or under your clothing, but for a real challenge, do it naked.

:)

Beard
06-13-2016, 07:23 PM
Welcome! You came to the right spot to introduce yourself. Since you like edging, you'll probably like it here. ;)

If you want people to give you dares, this thread is great. If you want to actively participate in fast paced not as complex dares, go to the "Person Above" thread which is a subthread of this one. There are some other interesting threads to look at too, just explode around! And if chatting is your thing, jump into the chat room.

As for a dare, how about a congratulatory 3 edges with no cumming as a welcome. ;)

Emsub
06-13-2016, 08:28 PM
Welcome! You came to the right spot to introduce yourself. Since you like edging, you'll probably like it here. ;)

If you want people to give you dares, this thread is great. If you want to actively participate in fast paced not as complex dares, go to the "Person Above" thread which is a subthread of this one. There are some other interesting threads to look at too, just explode around! And if chatting is your thing, jump into the chat room.

As for a dare, how about a congratulatory 3 edges with no cumming as a welcome. ;)
Mmmmt thank you, just finished the three edges!

Beard
06-13-2016, 08:41 PM
How were they? Horny yet? ;)

ksoma
06-13-2016, 09:11 PM
Hey, so I just joined and am not exactly sure how I should navigate around so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Oh, and if any of you have dares for me, especially pertaining to edging, I'll try my best to follow them! :p

Do you know what bineural beats are?
They require headphones, but you have one tonal frequency play in one ear, and another in your other ear. This creates a pulsing sound as your mind processes them together.
43hrtz in one ear and 45 in the other creates a 44hrtz pulse, for example.

The reason this is so interesting is because these can supposedly alter brainwaves, and help you sleep deeper, or feel more creative, etc, just by listening to them.
Supposedly, people more susceptible to hypnosis notice the effect more.

I would like to try an experiment with you, as I have never noticed the beats do much more me.

The dare is as follows:
You will lay back in bed, turn your lights off, get comfortable, and put on headphones or ear buds, and load this file on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2nB8Ng1WeU

Set an alarm for 45 minutes (I am not going to ask you to do the whole 2 hour file).

In the calm, peace of your room, with these beats hopefully effecting you and getting a reaction, I want you to, using just your fingers, masturbate.

Edge 4 times, and then orgasm. Then edge 4 more times, and orgasm again.
Etc.
Repeat this pattern as much as you can, edging and cumming as much as possible over the 45 minutes. It is my hope the beats will raise your arousal, and make the entire experience feel different, but satisfying and intense.

If you do not want the alarm, and want to do all two hours, to see if over time, the beats effect more and more, you can do the whole two hours, just maintain the pattern: 4 edges, then orgasm, then more edges.

When you are done, with however you do it? Lick your fingers clean.

I hope you have an amazing time.

Mr.Mrs. daretastic
06-13-2016, 11:09 PM
When no one is home go to the kitchen get on the table or chair and facing the door edge 3 times after thus go to a window and edge once more then go to a room that is not your bedroom and you can cum.

MasterMichaelNY
06-13-2016, 11:36 PM
Ok, going to give you a old one, but still a goody. Get a silk scarf, a long one, and get undress. Bring the scarf between your legs, and pull up on both sides, so your standing in a large V, now push and pull the scarf, and edge 5 times doing that. If you don't have a scarf, you can use the belt off a bath robe, as long as it's smooth. Once your done you can cum by finger fucking yourself.

batfinch
06-14-2016, 12:01 AM
As you will discover sitting on a toilet is a privilege so for your first week you must squat to go then pm me a report requesting permission to be able to sit again