PDA

View Full Version : Long time coming, looking for some new tasks

slaveboy32
06-13-2016, 06:53 PM
So I disappeared from getdare for a while, but I'm back for now, so I decided to open a thread here. (That's where you come in, but we'll get to that) So I left after trying to start a trial with a potential mistress but due to life and limited time and a busy schedule on both parts, it didn't work out. After that I backpacked around Europe for a few years, started a multi-million dollar business that started out well but failed in the last quarter. So I went back to my old job and came back to getdare for all the fun there is to be had!

So I guess I'm looking for some fun warmup dares to do, starting easy and maybe building up to increasing difficulty. I have quite a few toys to use and an extensive list of likes that can be found linked in my signature.
Some rules that I can follow while not working and free would be welcome as well.
I will also be answering any questions that the inquiring minds of getdare can come up with, barring certain obvious ones...

I guess with that, I will open the thread to anything that comes up: dares, rules or questions, all are welcomed!