PDA

View Full Version : How Many Orgasms?

Owlrings90
06-13-2016, 03:15 PM
I've plays around recently with orgasm denial, but today I want t test out something new: overstimulation! It's 6:15 right now, and by 7:15 I want to have given myself five orgasms. Not edges, not ruined, but five full orgasms. If I fail, I will submit to you all for punishment.

Lets do this!!!

dzbll
06-13-2016, 03:19 PM
what toys do you have?

Kinov
06-13-2016, 03:21 PM
Put as many dildos as orgasms you fail in your bottom holes.
So if you only get 3 orgasms you could put one in your ass and one in your pussy

Owlrings90
06-13-2016, 03:24 PM
what toys do you have?
I don't have any real toys, but I have some clever fingers, things to fuck myself on, and things to punish myself with.

Put as many dildos as orgasms you fail in your bottom holes.
So if you only get 3 orgasms you could put one in your ass and one in your pussy
Sounds perfect! Will do :) Hopefully I'll make my goal though and won't have to!

dzbll
06-13-2016, 03:24 PM
if you fail you must keep stimulating for another hour

ksoma
06-13-2016, 03:36 PM
Watch yourself in the mirror. Use the sigh of yourself masturbating as fuel to help you cum harder and faster. If you hit 5 before 7:15, KEEP GOING. See how many you can do.

Cenobite1992
06-13-2016, 03:42 PM
And how far have you gotten :p

masterwolf
06-13-2016, 03:43 PM
At least one orgasm has to come from grinding against/humping a piece of furniture

Owlrings90
06-14-2016, 09:49 AM
I actually did all five of them!! It was hard, not because of the overstimulation, but because I lost interest after the first one. I'm going to talk about each of them for you guys! Kinda glad I managed to do them all, I'm not sure I could have fit so many objects in my holes if I had really stopped after that first one.

1. I was really horny by the time I started, from talking to people and watching videos and teasing myself, so I came really quickly. I just rubbed my clit really fast with my fingers. Came in minutes! I'm not a vocal person, but I did gasp and hunch up into my hand when I came. It had been a few long days and I enjoyed it very Mich!

2. I lost my drive after that very first one, but not my determination to finish! I kept touching myself after I came, only giving myself a couple of seconds reprieve. It was kind of boring, I didn't really feel the urge, but I was soaking wet so I slicked up my fingers and licked them clean. After tasting my fill, I was craving another orgasm! I fingered myself this time, just one finger squirming around inside myself, and flicked my clit till I came.

3. My fingers were getting a little cramped by then, stuffed between my hot pussy and my panties, so I pulled my dress back down and hopped ontop of a pillow that I placed on the floor. Humped to my little hearts content!! I took it slow at first, just appreciating the feelings and the way the pressure was soaking my wetness through my panties onto the pillow. It was really nice! I watched a few videos of men dirty talking and jerking themselves off and pretended like they were doing it for me. That certainly got my hips snapping! This one took me the longest, but was definitely one of the greatest!

4. I was a little out of breath by this time, and although I had planned to hump the pillow again, I found that I couldn't. The pressure made me so sore! I was pretty burnt out and thought about giving up, but decided to stick with it. I found a mini travel bottle of hair serum and tried to fuck myself on it. It was too big though, and I was running out of time (I think I had like 20 minutes left?) so I spread my pussy lips, nestled the bottle between them, and then clamped my legs tight. I rocked and humped on the slick feeling of it for a while, until I was so wet that it was hard to feel it. Then I pressed it hard against myself with my hand and fucked my clit against it and shoved my face right into the wet spot I'd left on my pillow, smelling and tasting myself! Needless to say, I came really quickly.

5. Haha, by five, I was so done! I didn't have much time at all after giving myself a little break after number 4, and I was sore and a little numb. I turned on a video of a woman sucking dick and getting slapped, and I rubbed my clit really hard with my entire hand. It hurt a little, and not in a good way, but I was almost done so I forced a quick orgasm and went nearly immediately to sleep! It felt more like a ruined orgasm than a real one, but I had already had some good ones so I chalked it up to statistics.

So yeah, that was my adventure into overstimulation! I don't think I did it right though? It was a lot of orgasms dones quickly, but I didn't feel that desperation and pain people say they get from stimulation directly after an orgasm. Guess I'll have to try again!

garder80
06-14-2016, 09:54 AM
good writing. It is always interesting to read about how different people enjoy sex.

ksoma
06-14-2016, 10:21 AM
I love how smelling and tasting your own pussy juice and cum make you go from 0-60 and make you need to cum again.
I think a woman's cum should be her own treat, a tasty reward for cumming.