PDA

View Full Version : LIVE!!!! Caged Pet

sir stefan
06-13-2016, 11:14 AM
My pet is getting punished.
She had forgotten to write her evening-mail on time as result of waisting her time on getdare. My pet is locked under the kitchentable. She is not allowed any interaction, but I will ask her to update her situation from time to time in this thread. You're invited to reply, You're invited to let her feel more miserable. But just know i have forbidden her to interact. She will appreciate reactions but she is not allowed to respond to them. However you will see the results of your demotivation when she does an update.
Please donot include any tasks if you reply. My pet will not do any task.
The enprisonment just started. My pet does not know how long it will take.

little pet
06-13-2016, 11:29 AM
Ok I'm only getting 5 minutes to write. Jesus Christ I didn't see this coming. I'm still trying to process the shock.
I Feel so incredibly humiliated my cheeks are burning. And I'm so very horny as a result :-( I hope I'll be allowed to have check back soon. That'll give me something to do at least...

sir stefan
06-13-2016, 11:45 AM
half hour on the way.
My pet is only allowed to use hangouts so will only see this when she is allowed 5 minutes to report. She is writing desparate things on hangouts.
But she is ignored.
I see it
But she is ignored

aus guy
06-13-2016, 12:07 PM
I like it, looking forward to seeing how the punishment unfolds.

little pet
06-13-2016, 12:22 PM
Sir kindly allowed me to make an 5 minute update...

Only 50 minutes in and sir has extended my time with an other hour. I'm already getting incredibly bored and frustrated. The only things I have with me are a bowl of apple juice and water, to drink without using my hands. And a stupid fucking bucket to pee in. My bladder is still cooperating but it won't last another hour I'm afraid.

This was really a surprise to me. I expected a nice, painful but horny session with some whipping, clamps whatever....but not this...on the floor on my knees like a stupid pet...I'll keep you posted (hopefully).

sir stefan
06-13-2016, 12:41 PM
One and a half hour on the way.
i can see my pet is getting difficulties.
She just had to pee, on a bucket, under the table
I had her put ducttape in a horizontal strip at half-way of the table legs around her. Like the bars of a prison. she will feel really enprisoned.
I can see her moaning and complaining on hangouts.
Its nice to ignore her

----
She will sure enjoy some demotivating posts when i allow her her next 5minute update.

Oh, and she is under the assumption I only added 1 hr to the time. In reality..........

-

aus guy
06-13-2016, 12:56 PM
I'm hoping she can smell the piss coming from the bucket...

little pet
06-13-2016, 01:02 PM
Oh god...and i thought another hour was bad. Now that's not even a given....
I didn't pee yet, I wanted to try and postpone it until i was released but I'm not sure now when that will be. At least there aren't too many "well wishers" online at the moment.
I'm soooo bored....and hungry, normally I eat something along with my coffe. I also didn't have coffee tonight, as I thought that wouldn't be too nice to drink from a bowl.
Well...back to waiting again...

alfa159
06-13-2016, 01:14 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing how this punishment unfolds.

sir stefan
06-13-2016, 01:22 PM
She is enjoying.
I see her on hangouts.
Guess her brains gets mashed
All kind of non-logical random talk starts to come out

Of course I'm ignoring her.

Just adding an other hour

Jackswann
06-13-2016, 01:28 PM
Fuck she sound like she is definately a worthless piece of trash surprised your even letting her be on the floor should be really uncomfortable for her and make her kneel on rice

little pet
06-13-2016, 01:49 PM
I was kindly allowed to make a 5 minute update again.

Appearently my time has been extended with yet another hour :-( I'm so damn bored and the only activities I get to do are wait for a reaction from Sir and drink my water. It's making me angry and frustrated and I also feel I'm being thoroughly put in my place...having to use the stupid bucket was humiliating and I have to watch out I'm not kicking it over. There isn't much room here. My kitchen table is quite small. I thought I could have a nice lay down, but that isn't allowed. I'm grateful there is no rice here...

aus guy
06-13-2016, 01:51 PM
Can you smell your own piss from the bucket?

sir stefan
06-13-2016, 01:59 PM
I'm releleasing my pet.
She thinks she still has to do an other half hour. But actually, that was never the plan. I was just giving her the feeling that it would never end.
She did 3 hours.
She could not really sit upright under the too low table.
Peeing will have been difficult.
For those who are wondering: she is the greatest pet in the world. I am a lucky master.
She made a mistake, she took her punishment with honour.
I wil now cuddle her for being so brave.

I thank Aus guy, Jackswann and alfa159 for their contribution. It's appreciated.

aus guy
06-13-2016, 02:03 PM
I hope your pet learnt her lesson!

sir stefan
06-13-2016, 02:04 PM
I hope your pet learnt her lesson!

Actually, i hope not :)

aus guy
06-13-2016, 02:07 PM
Actually, i hope not :)

To be fair, I agree with that sentiment.

little pet
06-13-2016, 03:27 PM
Well, the pet is happy to be free again.

I have learnt my lesson and I will try to refrain from challenging my master on Getdare.
I will also try to be on time with my evening mails at 20:00 hours.
I'll try not to screw up again although I don't see how that's possible...I seem to screw up all the time....

At least I'm glad to be enjoying a glass of wine now. Sitting on my couch....but still remembering my place.