PDA

View Full Version : Anal revision punishment day

mowgli747
06-13-2016, 07:00 AM
I have my final exam coming up and need to study.

This thread is being made to do tomorrow as i have the entire day to study so you can organize my day for me.

I can start tasks tonight and if need be sleep overnight doing a task or dare.

Motivate me to revise and set me punishments if i fail, i like anal, insertions, spanking, underwear control etc...

I have lots of plugs and one very ribbed dildo (basically shaped like a christmas tree) my plugs range from relatively small to huge (larger than a fist) the largest i have only been able to take a few times.

I like extended plug wear and will keep one of my large plugs inserted until instructed to do otherwise.

Ill do everything thats not in my limits

Look forward to a productive day. Motivate me and punish me for not revising today ;)

If i dont reply within 15 minutes you can punish me

mowgli747
06-15-2016, 06:37 AM
Hi all,
Rather than studying last night i spent the night tied up getting fisted, I think i need punishing for being such a slut

oskar
06-15-2016, 07:25 AM
Get en object that is a bit bigger the your ass usually can take. Get naked.
Clean your ass. Prepare your study material, some snaks, 2l of water on your desk.
Pot the object on the seat, don't lube, position your asshole on top of it and sit down.

NOW STUDY!!!

When you finish your study goals, ate and drink everything you can get up for a break or go to the toilet.
Every 25 minutes you can have a 5 minute get dare break, dont get up that chair.

When you finish studying keep that object in, get dressed and go for some fresh air, walk 30 minutes around, maybe get an icecream.
You can relax when you get home. Remove the plug, get to that desk and study for another hour!

mowgli747
06-15-2016, 07:42 AM
Hi I'll use a plug that ive only been able to fit in a couple of times before, its huge. Ill prepare sit on it and let you know how its going in 25 mins when im on my next break

mowgli747
06-15-2016, 08:08 AM
Im on my 5 minute study break so i thought id tell you how its going. The huge butt plug has partially inserted and im now resting forced open by the widest point which im stuck at. Its so difficult without any lube as it doesnt slide it just forces me open and leaves me stuck there all my weight pushing with force on my ass hole. I think if there was even some spit on it then it would slide in all the way as ive been held forced open like this for a full 25 minutes now. It is helping though, its the most productive ive been all day so thank you :)

oskar
06-15-2016, 08:48 AM
Sounds good and glad it helps you cincentrate.
If it starts to hurt you can use some spit to lubricate around the edges, but i'd prefer you do that in the next break so it stretches you some more!

mowgli747
06-15-2016, 08:51 AM
Thank you, I'll wait till the next break so im more stretched out

mowgli747
06-15-2016, 09:33 AM
I spat on it for lube and it slid all the way in, feels huge but im so stretched now that my hole is still gaping around the neck of the plug unless i tense

oskar
06-15-2016, 09:57 AM
Good, than don't tnse, than you can fist yourself tonight.
How is the studying going?

mowgli747
06-15-2016, 10:02 AM
Studying is going well thank you, although the huge plug burried deep in my ass is making me very horny... and im not sure about fisting myself later as ive never done it before. only ever been fisted by someone else who has much smaller hands than me haha.

The full feeling is making me very horny...

mowgli747
06-15-2016, 10:05 AM
Also should say to all i will be studying tomorrow as well so dares can continue overnight, whilst i sleep and tomorrow ;)

mowgli747
06-15-2016, 12:03 PM
any dares for whilst sleeping?

oskar
06-15-2016, 12:07 PM
You should keep that ass plugged over night - use a smaller plug so it feels more comfortable, you can bind a rope on the plug and on your bed - this way, on one hand it will not get lost since you are stretched that nicely, on the other hand you might be surprised by a sudden removal when you move alot around at night.

mowgli747
06-15-2016, 12:08 PM
I will do this, cant wait. Thank you for letting me use a smaller plug as im quite stretched by now

mowgli747
06-16-2016, 01:31 AM
Hi all, any rules for today