PDA

View Full Version : Control my summer!

Shoulderwedge
06-13-2016, 06:37 AM
I'm out of classes until the 21st of August, and I'm looking rules and dares to complete until then, Im looking to be punished as I left this sight for many months :(, and this is how im going to dive back in!

Rules should be something that I can do for two months please, other than that just respect limits.

Dares, I will try and complete and report on all the dares posted here, I might end up doing them out of order but I'll get them all done before my classes start, if I don't then my rules will apply for an extra two months!

Have fun with me ;)

Jmg4321
06-13-2016, 06:44 AM
Easy one. Find a 24 hour period where no one will see you, and spend that entire time barefoot, nude, on all fours, and with something in your ass. You have to eat and drink from dog bowls(pre set up to prevent you from getting an excuse to stand) and must piss like a dog too. You can only masturbate by humping things, and you can't put on clothes or shoes for any reason(if someone needs to see you, hide or greet them on all fours naked. Whenever you are happy, shake your sissy ass, and remember, YOU ARE A SLUT! You still must hump things like a dog in heat whenever possible(even if you don't cum). Have fun ;)

oskar
06-13-2016, 09:36 AM
Every Tuesday you can only use public toilets, yours at home or at friends is off limits.

bubba51
06-13-2016, 05:51 PM
For a week each month you can only wear panties as your underwear while each Monday Wednesday Friday when you are home you must wear either your dress or skirt with a bra. Also every Wednesday you must shower in your swimsuit

Slutboy7
06-13-2016, 10:52 PM
Hmm, you must eat 7 meals a week, naked,and out of a dog bowl on the floor.

Thorimo
06-14-2016, 03:23 AM
everytime you used a toilet, you slap each of your balls 15x

on saturday's you double this amount
on sunday's you triple this amount

Shoulderwedge
06-14-2016, 09:26 PM
I added slutboy7, thormio,bubba and oskars to my rule list, and jmgs to my to do list. Thank you all! I'm looking forward to a very kinky summer, can't wait for more ;)