PDA

View Full Version : Ask Me About My Gangbang

lenabean
06-13-2016, 01:08 AM
I have always fantasized about being gangbanged, so one of my lovely friends arranged for it to happen this past weekend. After sending a report to my master, Trenho, he requested that I make this thread where I am to answer any questions you have about my gangbang. You may also verbally humiliate me as well.

Ask away :)

survivorboy
06-13-2016, 01:28 AM
How many dicks did you suck? How many guy fucked your pussy? Did you do anal? how many loads did you swallow? How many facials? How many cremapies?

Jaro
06-13-2016, 01:28 AM
How many cocks did you service during this gangbang? Which of your holes were penetrated by them and which, if any, of them at the same time?

lenabean
06-13-2016, 01:45 AM
How many dicks did you suck? How many guy fucked your pussy? Did you do anal? how many loads did you swallow? How many facials? How many cremapies?

-There were 13 guys. I was blindfolded, but I assume I sucked 13.
-I assume all 13 guys fucked my pussy. They each had a turn with each of my holes.
-I did do anal
-I swallowed 4. Most of them came on my body. I did drink quite a bit of piss though
-No facials.
-No creampies. I'm extremely tokophobic.

lenabean
06-13-2016, 01:46 AM
How many cocks did you service during this gangbang? Which of your holes were penetrated by them and which, if any, of them at the same time?

-I served 13.
-I had a cock in my ass, mouth, and pussy at the same time. At one point, I had two cocks in my pussy.

trenho
06-13-2016, 02:06 AM
what a whore.
they pissed on you too. where? in your mouth? did you swalloed it too?
:p

lenabean
06-13-2016, 02:10 AM
what a whore.
they pissed on you too. where? in your mouth? did you swalloed it too?
:p

Yes, Master. Of course they pissed in my mouth and I swallowed it. That's what urinal whores are for. I'm not sure if I told you in the report, but I begged for their piss. They complimented on how nasty I am, especially since they got their asses licked too.

lenabean
06-13-2016, 02:14 AM
My master has requested that I post the report I sent him. This is it exactly:
When I got over to my friend’s house, he tied a bandana around my eyes, so I couldn’t see anything. Then, he led me to where everyone was and they started massaging me. One of the guys put his hand up my dress to finger me and noticed that I wasn’t wearing panties. My friend decided I needed punishment for this. He stripped me and made me get down on all fours. He gave me 25 HARD spankings and kept yelling at me for being a complete slut and not even wearing panties. He then teased me about having my ass plugged (I was wearing my clear plug, not the pink flower one you have a picture of) and told everyone how much I love having stuff in my ass. He pulled it out and of course shoved it in my mouth. Then, he told me it was time to get fucked. He said they were going to take turns. Every three minutes, they would switch holes until every guy had had his turn with each hole. The guy in my mouth would exit, then the guy in my pussy would go to my ass while the guy in my ass would go to my mouth and a new guy would get to fuck my pussy. A few minutes later, they started. It felt amazing. If I wouldn’t have had a cock in my mouth, I would’ve been screaming. They kept telling me what a whore I was for letting them do this to me. I came 4 times. Then, after they had each had a turn, I had to lick their assholes. I had a guy fucking my ass the whole time I was licking. They kept teasing me for liking to fuck their assholes. They started fucking me again and kept going until they had all cum. After that, I had to beg them to piss in my mouth, which most of them did. Sorry, I can give more details if you want, but I didn’t want to send you an encyclopedia.

Jaro
06-13-2016, 02:22 AM
Did they throat fuck you? Did you gag on those cocks?
Which hole do you most like to have fucked?
Would you let yourself get used all day if you had the chance?

lenabean
06-13-2016, 02:36 AM
Did they throat fuck you? Did you gag on those cocks?
Which hole do you most like to have fucked?
Would you let yourself get used all day if you had the chance?

-They did throat fuck me.
-I did gag. I have a terrible gag reflex.
-I liked having my ass fucked the most
-I would let them use me all day. I loved it.

Jaro
06-13-2016, 02:39 AM
Do you agree you are just a filthy little cum dumpster? Do you enjoy the taste of semen? Would you drink a liter of cum in one go from a glass?

lenabean
06-13-2016, 02:50 AM
Do you agree you are just a filthy little cum dumpster? Do you enjoy the taste of semen? Would you drink a liter of cum in one go from a glass?

-Yes, Sir. I am a filthy little cum dumpster.
-I do enjoy the taste of semen.
-I would drink a liter of cum in one go from a glass.

aus guy
06-13-2016, 03:01 AM
Any specific acts that you wished took place as part of the gangbang?
Any interest in females being involved in your next one?

lenabean
06-13-2016, 10:04 AM
Any specific acts that you wished took place as part of the gangbang?
Any interest in females being involved in your next one?

-I wish that they would've been able to get two cocks in my ass as well as my pussy, but my ass simply won't stretch that far (yet)
-Absolutely! I'm actually bisexual and way more attracted to women than I am men.

Jaro
06-13-2016, 10:13 AM
Would you suck off 50 totally random cocks through a glory hole? How much time do you think you would need for that? Would you complete it in one session?

bbob
06-13-2016, 10:30 AM
What was your favorite derogatory name that they called you during the gangbang? Do you think you would have enjoyed it as much without the blindfold?

lenabean
06-13-2016, 11:47 AM
Would you suck off 50 totally random cocks through a glory hole? How much time do you think you would need for that? Would you complete it in one session?

-I would suck off 50 random cocks through a glory hole. I've actually fantasized about that before
-I think it would probably take about 8-9 hours
-I'm not sure if I could complete it in one session. I would want everyone to get a great blowjob, but I'm not sure how good they'd be after so many hours.

lenabean
06-13-2016, 11:52 AM
What was your favorite derogatory name that they called you during the gangbang? Do you think you would have enjoyed it as much without the blindfold?

-My favorite derogatory name they called me was, "an asshole with a convenient cock cleaner on the other end."
-I don't think I would've enjoyed it as much without the blindfold.

Jaro
06-13-2016, 12:03 PM
-My favorite derogatory name they called me was, "an asshole with a convenient cock cleaner on the other end."

What an ASSsome name! I dare you to put that name into your about me section. Also, change your location to "between a cock and a hard place"

Cenobite1992
06-13-2016, 12:58 PM
Will you be begging your owner to give you to his friends again, maybe with ropes and a lot more spanking to a lot more of your body than just your ass?

oskar
06-13-2016, 01:15 PM
How did you get home, did you shower at your friendsnplace or just put on your cloth, stuffet the plug back in and walked home filthy and smelly as you are?
Did your ass leaked fluids? For how log?
Did you came afterwards simply by remembering the feeling of 13 cocks in your ass?
When and who removed the blindfold?

lenabean
06-13-2016, 04:01 PM
Will you be begging your owner to give you to his friends again, maybe with ropes and a lot more spanking to a lot more of your body than just your ass?

-Definitely! I told him that I really enjoyed myself and am interested in doing this again!

lenabean
06-13-2016, 04:02 PM
How did you get home, did you shower at your friendsnplace or just put on your cloth, stuffet the plug back in and walked home filthy and smelly as you are?
Did your ass leaked fluids? For how log?
Did you came afterwards simply by remembering the feeling of 13 cocks in your ass?
When and who removed the blindfold?

-I spent the night at his place. I showered there.
-My ass didn't really leak fluids
-I didn't. I'm not allowed to cum without my Master's permission.
-My friend removed my blindfold before I started licking assholes.

Kevin94
06-13-2016, 04:29 PM
Would you like to be tied next time?

lenabean
06-13-2016, 05:18 PM
Would you like to be tied next time?

Of course! I would love being tied!

Cenobite1992
06-13-2016, 09:19 PM
Next time you talk to your master 1. I want you to beg to be used for pleasuring pussy as well as just cock 2. I want you to beg to be tied up and made cumpletely helpless to however your temporary owners would like to take advantage of you 3. I want you to look at the Smoothie recipe in my signature and tell us if the spanking sounds like it would be too much for your owner's favorite fuck-toy.

Jaro
06-14-2016, 04:09 AM
Did you plan your next gang bang yet? ;)

thewilds
06-14-2016, 06:15 AM
Prior to this event, what is the most partners you've ever had at one time?

How were you feeling in the days / hours leading up to the event?

oskar
06-14-2016, 06:21 AM
Could you distinguish between the 13 cocks or did they feel all the same.

Did the assholes tasted differently, described the tastes.

lenabean
06-14-2016, 08:06 AM
Next time you talk to your master 1. I want you to beg to be used for pleasuring pussy as well as just cock 2. I want you to beg to be tied up and made cumpletely helpless to however your temporary owners would like to take advantage of you 3. I want you to look at the Smoothie recipe in my signature and tell us if the spanking sounds like it would be too much for your owner's favorite fuck-toy.

-I will beg him to pleasure pussy
-I will also beg to be tied up
-I think I could handle your Smoothie recipe

lenabean
06-14-2016, 08:07 AM
Did you plan your next gang bang yet? ;)

I have not planned my next gang bang haha.

lenabean
06-14-2016, 08:09 AM
Prior to this event, what is the most partners you've ever had at one time?

How were you feeling in the days / hours leading up to the event?

-At one time, 2. I have had several threesomes with a guy and a girl.
-I was very nervous, but excited.

lenabean
06-14-2016, 08:10 AM
Could you distinguish between the 13 cocks or did they feel all the same.

Did the assholes tasted differently, described the tastes.

-They all pretty much felt the same, except this one guy who had his cock angled to where it would hit my g-spot. That was nice.
-They tasted pretty much the same. They were actually pretty salty haha.

Hangwedgbuttplug
06-14-2016, 01:33 PM
When you left did you have your butt plug back in?
Do you still wear it 24/7?
For your next gang bang, tape your pussy shut and only let them fuck your ass and mouth.

wingman78
06-14-2016, 01:41 PM
Did you shower directly afterwards, or did you wait until the next morning?
Were you sore the next day?

Onyourkn33s
06-14-2016, 01:45 PM
We're you throated until you puked like a proper fuck toy?

Was everyone well hydrated that pissed in your mouth?

Why is there no mention of your pussy being fisted?

lenabean
06-14-2016, 03:13 PM
When you left did you have your butt plug back in?
Do you still wear it 24/7?
For your next gang bang, tape your pussy shut and only let them fuck your ass and mouth.

-I did not have my butt plug in
-I still wear it a lot, but it was starting to cause some issues so I don't wear it 24/7 anymore. Mainly just when I'm expecting anal that day
-I will do that!

lenabean
06-14-2016, 03:13 PM
Did you shower directly afterwards, or did you wait until the next morning?
Were you sore the next day?

-I showered directly afterwards
-I was very sore haha. I was walking kind of weird.

lenabean
06-14-2016, 03:14 PM
We're you throated until you puked like a proper fuck toy?

Was everyone well hydrated that pissed in your mouth?

Why is there no mention of your pussy being fisted?

-I was not. I probably wouldn't have been able to continue if I had because I cannot stand puking.
-They were well hydrated
-My pussy was not fisted. A girl has fisted me before, but I think guys' hands are too big.

LilBondageChick
06-24-2016, 10:06 AM
You are making me miss my ex, he said a fantasy like this and I never did it with him because I was scared

uneek
06-24-2016, 10:38 AM
This thread is making me so wet omfg I'm jealous