PDA

View Full Version : Summer public dares for Jessie

hornyhornyslut
06-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Summer is coming very soon, and I will spend most of my time in beach/park. Give me any public dares to complete and I will report back here. If it involved nudity, I will do it in nude beach and elsewhere safe and legal to do so. As part of rules given by Mistress, the outfit with maximal coverage that I can wear is skimpy crop top and low waist short/skirt without bra and panties; and the only bikini I can wear is this tiny micro bikini (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Women-Sexy-Brazilian-Micro-Thong-Mini-Bikini-Tiny-G-String-Swimwear-Monokini-/151965356909?var=&hash=item2361d7536d:m:mrhcsQACfhtIlSyGUs4DsYg). The only limit is that strictly no sex with strangers.

Thanks all in advance for your brilliant suggestions.

bff94
06-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Wear that micro bikini to the beach. And you have to have something inserted vaginally before you get there. You must stay an hour or longer and can only take the item out if you get nude and use it to orgasm while not in the water. Have fun and dont get too wet.

hornyhornyslut
06-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Wear that micro bikini to the beach. And you have to have something inserted vaginally before you get there. You must stay an hour or longer and can only take the item out if you get nude and use it to orgasm while not in the water. Have fun and dont get too wet.

Thanks, shall do it. But I am not allowed to orgasm, perhaps edging?

footman590
06-13-2016, 12:31 AM
1. go to any shower for rinsing. and during that time, play with your breasts and then you clit for at least 10 seconds each.

2. while sunbathing/sun tanning, try to position yourself so that you are accidentally flashing but not covering completely what you need to do. even better, while sunbathing on your stomach, untie your bikini top and bottom and remembered you had do get something before "suddenly realizing" you had untied them.

3. go to the beach and skinny dip. while there, you must edge at least 5 times.

bff94
06-13-2016, 05:31 AM
Thanks, shall do it. But I am not allowed to orgasm, perhaps edging?

Sure make it so you have to edge 3 times while nude b4 you can keep that object out.

Jmg4321
06-13-2016, 06:20 AM
No closed-toe shoes ever, and preferably the most you can wear is flip-flops(although always being barefoot wouldn't hurt)