PDA

View Full Version : Humiliating Costume dares while traveling to Houston

Costume
06-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Long time lurker...first time posting.

I am going be traveling to Houston at the end of the month and am looking for some humiliating dares. I am going to be taking a funny open faced chicken costume and am planning on checking into the hotel dressed this way.

Have considered doing the chicken dance in the lobby and getting pictures/video. Or I'm a little Teapot

Any other ideas? Very much into humiliating and embarrassing situations. Hoping to find someone to help with taking pictures too.

I have panties and diapers, no toys. Some other ideas are to do a scavenger hunt.

Let me know your dares!

DaVance
06-12-2016, 04:57 PM
This is something a little different. A little more information would be helpful. For instance, how far are you traveling? What kind of transportation are you taking? Is it by car? Are plane flights included? Or by bus? Or even train? Or more than one? Is it far enough that you will have to stop for lunch or dinner or to fill-up on gas or even an urgent restroom stop? Will it include any walking on city streets?

Each of these little points lend themselves to a diversity of dare ideas.

:):):)

Costume
06-13-2016, 08:57 AM
This is something a little different. A little more information would be helpful. For instance, how far are you traveling? What kind of transportation are you taking? Is it by car? Are plane flights included? Or by bus? Or even train? Or more than one? Is it far enough that you will have to stop for lunch or dinner or to fill-up on gas or even an urgent restroom stop? Will it include any walking on city streets?

Each of these little points lend themselves to a diversity of dare ideas.

I am traveling by plane (short flight) and have a rental car, I may have to park on the street to get to the hotel.

Also considering going to a bowling alley and a flower store (to get a small gift basket that I will deliver to someone) - like a scavenger hunt.

any other questions?

Costume
06-13-2016, 12:34 PM
A little more info.

I am 40/m have done some costume dares/humitiation stunts in the past, some cross dressing. Most of that has been anonymous.

The hotel is a pretty nice hotel in SW Houston. Any humiliation dares?

Costume
06-15-2016, 11:27 AM
Just pushing this back up, I am going to be without internet for a week starting this Friday...my trip to Houston is the following Tuesday and I am hoping to get some additional dares!

DaVance
06-16-2016, 04:05 PM
I’ve had a couple of busy days so I hope I am not too late in posting this. Here are some dare suggestions. Make sure to tally up your points:

Visit a fast food store that has chicken on the menu. Carry your costume in and ask to speak to the manager. Ask the manager for a free meal if you put on your costume and wave in cars from the sidewalk for one half hour. (This dare is worth five points and a free meal!)

Ask for a hotel room with a balcony, or at least a very large window facing a public area. Wave at any people passing by and see if you can get them to wave back. (Note: a wave back counts as one point. If they talk to you then you get two points for each human. If a dog barks at you then you get three points for each dog.)

Wear your chicken costume outside the hotel and walk all the way around the block on the sidewalk. Make sure to wave at all cars passing by. If there are any little kids see if you can get them to laugh. Add one extra point if a kid laughs. If they scream or cry then you lose two points. (This walk is worth ten points less any deductions for scared kids or added points for laughing kids.) If the block around the hotel is not a good area try a public park.

And last do the chicken dance in the lobby for five points. Afterall, you suggested it. If you complete the Little Teapot in the lobby you can add a second five points.

If someone takes photos for you on your camera/phone, and you post it in the getDare albums (because it could meet the guidelines), then you can add another five points.

Now tally up all your points for a more typical getDare activity. This part is in your hotel room. You must edge once for each point up to 50, but you are not allowed to cum during the entire trip. Also, if you fail and get less than 50 points then you must wear your diapers during the entire trip home.

But, if you get more than 50 points, you get to edge 50 times during the trip followed by being allowed to cum! And you get to wear the panties during the entire trip home.

Costume
06-24-2016, 02:36 PM
Awesome! I love these and will report back and upload some pictures!! The trip is next Tuesday!

Any other dares?

Costume
06-26-2016, 10:12 AM
ok last chance for other embarrassing or humiliating dares, I am leaving Tuesday early and would love to have some more dares, I have some great ones and will report back here Wed or Thur with results and pictures/videos.

birdbrain
06-26-2016, 03:41 PM
I would love to see you forced to take on some chicken behavior, anywhere from periodic clucking and head cocking to total chicken behavior. You should keep up this behavior for a solid hour at the very least. You don't have to entirely give up human behavior or speech, but show that you're also part chicken by acting the part.

You will invariably be asked by people in public what you're promoting or what's the occasion. Tell them either:

a.) that you just love being a silly chicken person for all the world to see. This is your ultimate dream, to be laughed at and pointed at for doing funny things while looking so ridiculous. Ask them for requests. Unless they request something illegal or immoral, you have to do it.

OR

b.) that you're being forced to do this as punishment from someone for some truly despicable act that you committed. Could pretend that it was financial swindling or dirty business dealing or whatever you please, but do not disclose what that act was...it doesn't really matter because the point is that keeping it a secret is exactly why you're in this predicament. The person doing this to you is the only person who knows what you did and they are blackmailing you in trade for not reporting you and sending you to prison or something. Essentially, this person owns you for as long as they want, because strutting around as a chicken (or anything else that they do to humiliate you...perhaps they own your existence for a whole month or whatever tale you wish to tell) is still a cakewalk compared to prison. Insist that this person and several of their friends (who you don't even know) are keeping secret surveillance on you most or all of the time (you can't even tell).

Of course, you might not have such a detailed conversation with everyone, but give them the short answer first and go deeper with whatever details make you happy if they show further interest or ask questions. I'm not sure what your limits are.

There are so many variations that chicken suit scenarios can take... ;)

Hope to see pics or videos!

-birdbrain

Costume
06-27-2016, 05:54 AM
I would love to see you forced to take on some chicken behavior, anywhere from periodic clucking and head cocking to total chicken behavior. You should keep up this behavior for a solid hour at the very least. You don't have to entirely give up human behavior or speech, but show that you're also part chicken by acting the part.

You will invariably be asked by people in public what you're promoting or what's the occasion. Tell them either:

a.) that you just love being a silly chicken person for all the world to see. This is your ultimate dream, to be laughed at and pointed at for doing funny things while looking so ridiculous. Ask them for requests. Unless they request something illegal or immoral, you have to do it.

OR

b.) that you're being forced to do this as punishment from someone for some truly despicable act that you committed. Could pretend that it was financial swindling or dirty business dealing or whatever you please, but do not disclose what that act was...it doesn't really matter because the point is that keeping it a secret is exactly why you're in this predicament. The person doing this to you is the only person who knows what you did and they are blackmailing you in trade for not reporting you and sending you to prison or something. Essentially, this person owns you for as long as they want, because strutting around as a chicken (or anything else that they do to humiliate you...perhaps they own your existence for a whole month or whatever tale you wish to tell) is still a cakewalk compared to prison. Insist that this person and several of their friends (who you don't even know) are keeping secret surveillance on you most or all of the time (you can't even tell).

Of course, you might not have such a detailed conversation with everyone, but give them the short answer first and go deeper with whatever details make you happy if they show further interest or ask questions. I'm not sure what your limits are.

There are so many variations that chicken suit scenarios can take... ;)

Hope to see pics or videos!

-birdbrain

BirdBrain,
thanks for the ideas! I will add them to my todos! the strutting like a chicken will be very embarrassing!

Anyone else have dares? I am doing them tomorrow! This is going to be fun!!

Berserk
06-27-2016, 06:20 AM
I think you need to go buy yourself a new pair of pantries as a momento of this trip. In costume of course. If you're looking to be humiliated, buying more diapers would be a good substitute or addition.

Costume
06-27-2016, 05:23 PM
I think you need to go buy yourself a new pair of pantries as a momento of this trip. In costume of course. If you're looking to be humiliated, buying more diapers would be a good substitute or addition.

Dang! that will be! I have a great list, and BirdBrain really helped...Thanks!!

any more ideas?

will have pictures later in the week!

Costume
06-29-2016, 07:33 AM
Ok here are the results!
I went to a flower store, two grocery stores, a wing stop, a tailor, and the hotel all in the funny chicken costume. It was a ton of fun and pretty embarrassing. Lots of people laughing at me and I more than a few looks.
I danced the chicken dance 5 times, sand I'm a little teapot 5 or 6 times, strutted and clucked like a chicken, and crowed like a rooster. Pictures and videos of a lot of it too!

I wonder if I will find any of the pictures people took of me online;)

Can't wait to do it again