PDA

View Full Version : 29 days buttplug challenge

iHudson
06-12-2016, 04:07 AM
Basically it is a long term challenge including wearing a buttplug as follows:
Days: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7(week1)- 3 hours a day.
Days: 8,9,10,11,12,14,14,15(week2)- 8 hours a day.
Days: 16,17,18,19,20,21,22(week3)- 16 hours a day.
Days: 23,24,25,26- 20 hours a day.
Days: 27,28,29- 24 hours a day.
-> You are not allow to cum during the challenge, but you must edge twice a day, once you put the buttplug in and once when you remove it. After you complete the challenge you have to cum only by anal stimulation.
-> You have to come up with 29 different activities to do 1 per day for e.g.:
-wearing girl panties all day.
-putting some icecubes in before putting the plug in.
-wear no underwear that day.
-go for a run with the plug in.
-drink a glass of your own pee.
-you can't pee while you have the plug in.
-> You are allowed to remove the plug to poo only in the last 3 days and only 1 time per day.
I am going to start this challenge on 27 of June.
And i need you to tell me what my 29 activities are going to be.
Please come up with as many thing as you can so i will spend good time doing this challenge. It can be everything within my limits.
I am going to report back each day during the challenge.
THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

iHudson
06-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Basically it is a long term challenge including wearing a buttplug as follows:
Days: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7(week1)- 3 hours a day.
Days: 8,9,10,11,12,14,14,15(week2)- 8 hours a day.
Days: 16,17,18,19,20,21,22(week3)- 16 hours a day.
Days: 23,24,25,26- 20 hours a day.
Days: 27,28,29- 24 hours a day.
-> You are not allow to cum during the challenge, but you must edge twice a day, once you put the buttplug in and once when you remove it. After you complete the challenge you have to cum only by anal stimulation.
-> You have to come up with 29 different activities to do 1 per day for e.g.:
-> You are allowed to remove the plug to poo only in the last 3 days and only 1 time per day.
I am going to start this challenge on 27 of June.
And i need you to tell me what my 29 activities are going to be.
Please come up with as many thing as you can so i will spend good time doing this challenge. It can't be everything within my limits.
I am going to report back each day during the challenge.
THANKS IN ADVANCE :)
If you come up with anything that requires something that I don't own tell me and i will buy it for sure!!

oskar
06-12-2016, 10:14 AM
some things for starters:

- use your own pee as enema before putting in the butplug.
- freeze your cum like ice cubes (obviously you have to cum before the dare starts) and insert it another time before the butplug
- take long warm bath when removing the plug in a later week (2 or 3)
- in the first week before and after the plug tape your asshole shut and remove the tape only one extra time to poo

iHudson
06-12-2016, 12:05 PM
some things for starters:

- use your own pee as enema before putting in the butplug.
- freeze your cum like ice cubes (obviously you have to cum before the dare starts) and insert it another time before the butplug
- take long warm bath when removing the plug in a later week (2 or 3)
- in the first week before and after the plug tape your asshole shut and remove the tape only one extra time to poo

First of all thanks you a lot, and i will be very thankful if you suggest more thing.
1.I am going to use my pee as enema.
2.I am going to start collecting my cum a week before.
3.I am not going to do the bath because I find that useless.
4.I am definitely going to do the tape thing, but it needs to be just one day.

wingman78
06-12-2016, 12:08 PM
If you come up with anything that requires something that I don't own tell me and i will buy it for sure!!

How about a hollow plug/anal stretching ring to wear at home instead of a normal plug. That will constantly put you at risk of "leaking" something from your ass. I own a set and find that they add a really nice humiliating feeling.

oskar
06-12-2016, 12:18 PM
In the first week insert the plug before you go to work so you will have to remove it at work. You can do it at your desk if you are up to it or in the bathroom.
In any case do not clean the plug but put it only in a paper handkerchief and wear it in your pocket.

On the last day of week 1 ride a bicycle for the time the plug is in.

iHudson
06-12-2016, 12:33 PM
In the first week insert the plug before you go to work so you will have to remove it at work. You can do it at your desk if you are up to it or in the bathroom.
In any case do not clean the plug but put it only in a paper handkerchief and wear it in your pocket.

On the last day of week 1 ride a bicycle for the time the plug is in.

Definitely going for a bike ride, but let say for hour and a half as the activities will be chosen randomly each day

iHudson
06-12-2016, 12:34 PM
How about a hollow plug/anal stretching ring to wear at home instead of a normal plug. That will constantly put you at risk of "leaking" something from your ass. I own a set and find that they add a really nice humiliating feeling.

I am not sure doing that. Sorry

wingman78
06-12-2016, 12:48 PM
I am not sure doing that. Sorry

No problem, it's your body and your dare! Here's another one that might prove interesting: for the days where you have to sleep with the plug in, tie a string to the base of the plug and tie the other end of the string to your bed in such a way that it's almost tight when you're in the middle of the bed.
Any movement in the wrong direction while sleeping will either result in a gentle tug on the plug, or pulling it out altogether. That's a very interesting way to wake up ;)

iHudson
06-12-2016, 12:53 PM
No problem, it's your body and your dare! Here's another one that might prove interesting: for the days where you have to sleep with the plug in, tie a string to the base of the plug and tie the other end of the string to your bed in such a way that it's almost tight when you're in the middle of the bed.
Any movement in the wrong direction while sleeping will either result in a gentle tug on the plug, or pulling it out altogether. That's a very interesting way to wake up ;)

I like that one going to do this. Would appreciate other dares a lot.

iHudson
06-13-2016, 02:49 AM
Only 6!? 23 to go.:confused:

oskar
06-13-2016, 12:06 PM
if the e.g.s don't count you should do them!

in addition
- in week 2 wear one pair of white panties from the moment you remove the plug until you put it in again next day
- in week one loosen your ass before the 3h wearing of the plug with objects much larger than your plug for one hour so you get the feeling you might loose the plug. do not wear underwear and put on some wide trousers and go to a mall. if it feels like the plug is slipping out do not use your hands to adjust it!
- in week two, after wearing the plug fuck your ass for an hour with the biggest object you can fit in

iHudson
06-13-2016, 12:18 PM
if the e.g.s don't count you should do them!

in addition
- in week 2 wear one pair of white panties from the moment you remove the plug until you put it in again next day
- in week one loosen your ass before the 3h wearing of the plug with objects much larger than your plug for one hour so you get the feeling you might loose the plug. do not wear underwear and put on some wide trousers and go to a mall. if it feels like the plug is slipping out do not use your hands to adjust it!
- in week two, after wearing the plug fuck your ass for an hour with the biggest object you can fit in
Thank you Oskar. Definitely going to do these!! Would love to receive many more!!

oskar
06-13-2016, 12:29 PM
Glad you like them and i am looking so much forward to your reports :)

- buy strawberries, clean them and your ass properly - before a plug time stuff the strawberries in your ass. after you remove the plug do not shit or pee for 3 hours but wear white panties.

- another day secure the plug with a rope, tie it firmly, do not wear underwear and go for a long walk

iHudson
06-13-2016, 12:35 PM
Glad you like them and i am looking so much forward to your reports :)

- buy strawberries, clean them and your ass properly - before a plug time stuff the strawberries in your ass. after you remove the plug do not shit or pee for 3 hours but wear white panties.

- another day secure the plug with a rope, tie it firmly, do not wear underwear and go for a long walk
-I may buy strawberries and insert them in my ass BUT i won't leave them with my plug in(as it may be dangerous getting lost the strawberries in my bum) maybe eating them right from ass just before inserting the plug
- I am going for a walk with no underwear for sure!
Once again thank you very much for your suggestions and i love receiving more!

iHudson
06-13-2016, 01:20 PM
I would like to receive some rules to follow during my challenge too. So people be nice and tell me what to do regularly(every day, every morning, every night...). I will appreciate it very much!!!!! Thanks!!

wingman78
06-13-2016, 02:11 PM
All right, here are some things to keep you entertained. You can choose the order, do each of these during one of the days you are plugged:

Every hour spent plugged, remove the plug and insert one ice cube. Then reinsert the plug.
Go to a public restroom, lock yourself in a stall and get naked except for your plug. Stay naked one minute for every hour you have to spend plugged that day.
Every hour plugged flip a coin. Heads: put some hot sauce on your nipples. Tails: spend 15 minutes with clamps on your nipples.
First hour plugged: spank your cock 10 times. Second hour: 20 times. Third hour: 30 times etc.
As above but spank your balls instead.
Wear female panties while the plug is in. If you have to pee do so through the panties.

iHudson
06-13-2016, 02:29 PM
All right, here are some things to keep you entertained. You can choose the order, do each of these during one of the days you are plugged:

Every hour spent plugged, remove the plug and insert one ice cube. Then reinsert the plug.
Go to a public restroom, lock yourself in a stall and get naked except for your plug. Stay naked one minute for every hour you have to spend plugged that day.
Every hour plugged flip a coin. Heads: put some hot sauce on your nipples. Tails: spend 15 minutes with clamps on your nipples.
First hour plugged: spank your cock 10 times. Second hour: 20 times. Third hour: 30 times etc.
As above but spank your balls instead.
Wear female panties while the plug is in. If you have to pee do so through the panties.

I will do everything except that which includes public restroom as I can't think of any nearby. Thank you a lot!! Excepting moreee..!!

iHudson
06-27-2016, 02:13 PM
Hi again! I have started the challenge yesterday it is going pretty well so far. I have just inserted the plug. Today i had to loose my asshole with big object before inserting the plug and now i am heading to the nearest mall wearing only sweatpants and tshirt. After that I will go for a walk bike ride until my plug time ends.
BUT:
I still need many more activities that i have to complete during this challenge. So please HELP me out!!
Except full report once the challenge is done.