PDA

View Full Version : 36/M - Ask or dare me anything?

Jaro
06-12-2016, 12:12 AM
Dare me? (single dares)
I'm a new, straight male slave to all getDare members and will do any dare given to me within limits. Feel free to select one of my PM Dares or make up your own. I will report on my dare in the thread below.

Interrogate me?
I will answer any questions you have in this thread, so long as they do not jeopardize my anonymity.

Control me? (multiple dares and tasks througout the day)
I would love to be controlled by someone via KiK for 24 hours straight. I will do everything you tell me during that time and I will be a very obedient little sub. I would especially like to be toilet controlled or worship a Goddess' feet. But do please respect my limits. The most important of these is that I will only do tasks that I can do in private or (possibly) hidden public.

My KiK = mickjaro but please only add me if you are serious about controlling me for a day.

oskar
06-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Hello Jaro and welcome.
Don't pee for until tomorrrow morning.
Also insert any vegetable that you see first when entering the kitchen in your ass for as long as you are online in this get dare session.
Enjoy and let us know hot that works for you.

Jaro
06-12-2016, 12:48 PM
I can do the not peeing but I don't have any vegetables and I am just about to log off and go to bed now.

Jaro
06-12-2016, 08:46 PM
It is almost 6 AM which is the next morning which is when I should be allowed to pee again.

Does anyone else have more humiliating questions or dares for me to do?

Thank you :)

Thorimo
06-14-2016, 03:05 AM
for the rest of the week, at anytime when possible, you will wear female underwear.