PDA

View Full Version : help punish me

countrychick
06-11-2016, 11:28 PM
Im new here and my boyfriend and his brother want ideas to sexually torture me and for me to sexually torture myself

ksoma
06-11-2016, 11:58 PM
We need to know some likes, some dislikes, and some limits.
They are too important to leave out.

Your boyfriend and his brother be damned, do YOU want to be sexually tortured? If you don't, their wants don't count. If they do, some of us would love to help.

While you consider those words, I will off a simple task. And good etiquette is to offer some report on the task, please.

Strip naked, and take a toothbrush and toothpaste. Sit and masturbate for them both for a minute, to get them, and yourself, worked up.
Then open the toothpaste, and squirt a good sized gob into your hand. Rub that into your pussy lips, and let it inside of you even. Then add a big drop, about as much as you'd use to brush your teeth, to your clit.

Using the bristles of the brush, scrub the toothpaste into your clit, as hard as you are able to. Keep it up until you orgasm three times. Use the tube itself as a dildo, and lube it with toothepaste.

BlazeNagase
10-23-2016, 03:08 PM
Im new here and my boyfriend and his brother want ideas to sexually torture me and for me to sexually torture myself
possibly bondage punishments