PDA

View Full Version : Lazy slut. 24.f.

KittyKat13
06-11-2016, 02:30 PM
I have been so lazy lately. I have not cleaned my studio apartment in weeks. I have ignored requests for pics and I have not been asking permission to cum. Please help me be better.

ksoma
06-11-2016, 02:35 PM
Let's start simple.
Sexiest undies, take a pic, make it your avatar, with a full version in your albums.
That is for ignoring pic requests. Now EVERYONE gets to see something.

Insert as many of your vibes as you can. Struggle to make them fit. Turn them on, pull on panties, and start cleaning.
Only after a half hour of cleaning may you cum, but this counts as permission.

You may ONLY CUM if you take the avatar pic and post it. No cumming at all until it is up. And it has to be a new pic. Write today's date on your belly in lipstick.

KittyKat13
06-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Let's start simple.
Sexiest undies, take a pic, make it your avatar, with a full version in your albums.
That is for ignoring pic requests. Now EVERYONE gets to see something.

Insert as many of your vibes as you can. Struggle to make them fit. Turn them on, pull on panties, and start cleaning.
Only after a half hour of cleaning may you cum, but this counts as permission.

You may ONLY CUM if you take the avatar pic and post it. No cumming at all until it is up. And it has to be a new pic. Write today's date on your belly in lipstick.

How many vibes is considered enough? I have a small pussy and I don't know if if I can fit more than 2

ksoma
06-11-2016, 02:50 PM
as many as you can fit. If that is only one, no matter what you do, one is enough. But try for more.
Besides, you LOVE insertions and extreme pain. Do everything you can to jam the second one in.

KittyKat13
06-11-2016, 02:55 PM
as many as you can fit. If that is only one, no matter what you do, one is enough. But try for more.
Besides, you LOVE insertions and extreme pain. Do everything you can to jam the second one in.

Yes sir. I have a gspot and clit vibe and a smaller vibe. I managed to fit both in, so I'm full, and my clit and g spot are currently being tortured

ksoma
06-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Yes sir. I have a gspot and clit vibe and a smaller vibe. I managed to fit both in, so I'm full, and my clit and g spot are currently being tortured

Good. Panties on, take the avatar pic (let the cords and controllers of the vibes be visible. it is neck down anyways), and then at least a half hour of cleaning.

Only then can you cum.

As a reward for doing this all, you should lick your fresh cum off of them all when you remove them.