PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour high heels challenge

Jaro
06-11-2016, 07:33 AM
Well now, lets see if anybody is willing to take up this dare. This is more specifically aimed at girls but if you're a guy and can get a pair of heels, please go ahead and do this dare.

Starting from the next morning, after you get out of bed, put on your highest pair of high heels and keep them on for the next 24 hours straight.
You must select your highest pair of heels regardless on whether they are open or closed. So the weather is no excuse to select a different pair.
You are also not allowed to wear any socks.

You must keep your heels on for the next 24 hours. You may not take them off under any circumstance. So if you made plans to go somewhere or do something you must keep them on regardless. You must wash yourself with them, you must sleep in them, everything.

Please note: only high heels that are specifically classified as such count. They must be genuine high heels ;)

Let me know if you are willing to take up this dare in the comments or in PM. Tell or show us which heels you selected and check back in here once you completed or failed the dare.

If you fail, you must PM me for your punishment.

ej-ejik
06-11-2016, 04:44 PM
I want do it very much. But i am male and i don't have heels... *cry*

97SKM
06-11-2016, 04:59 PM
I'm free all day tomorrow, so might as well give it a try. I doubt I can make it through many hours in 6 inch heels though. But it's a fun challenge! Hopefully there is a reward for whoever manages it!

Jaro
06-13-2016, 07:12 AM
I want do it very much. But i am male and i don't have heels... *cry*

Then you shouldn't have responded. Now, you have to PM me for your punishment.

subaddict5
06-13-2016, 12:43 PM
I'll try to do this dare when I'm back from my trip. Unfortunately I just got new ones I can hardly stand in so I fear I will fail. But it's a good incentive to try ;)

Jaro
06-13-2016, 01:17 PM
I'll try to do this dare when I'm back from my trip. Unfortunately I just got new ones I can hardly stand in so I fear I will fail. But it's a good incentive to try ;)

Great way to practice right!? ;)

alfa159
06-13-2016, 01:18 PM
I wish i had heels so i could do this dare lol

Slave_boy68
06-13-2016, 01:20 PM
I love my heels but have never worn them for that long. But it is all worth it so I will give it a go these will be the ones I will do it in
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNPucP4PI-HmG6a8NSbw6jkzKiiQFMBYa9J8AqsmtGe5hv4v_3DQ

Jaro
06-13-2016, 01:23 PM
I love my heels but have never worn them for that long. But it is all worth it so I will give it a go these will be the ones I will do it in
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNPucP4PI-HmG6a8NSbw6jkzKiiQFMBYa9J8AqsmtGe5hv4v_3DQ

Gosh, seriously!? Can you even walk in those!?

Slave_boy68
06-13-2016, 01:24 PM
Yes I can I have been made to work in them for 10 hours as well as dance so it will challenge me that bit more

Jaro
06-13-2016, 01:33 PM
Yes I can I have been made to work in them for 10 hours as well as dance so it will challenge me that bit more

Well then by all means, go ahead. But you MUST keep them on at all times. No taking off for sleeping, showering and the like. Also, if you need to go someplace and run errands you need to keep them on as well.

I would appreciate a full report when you finish. And if you fail, you can ask me for a punishment if you want.

Good luck! :)

PartySlut
06-13-2016, 10:51 PM
http://www.yandy.com/6-Lace-Up-Ankle-Boots-with-Peep-Toe.php

did this today was pretty easy considering i only ever wear heels

Jaro
06-13-2016, 10:55 PM
did this today was pretty easy considering i only ever wear heels

Awesome, thank you for reporting back to me on this. :)
You did keep them on during sleeping and washing right?

MakingMyWayDowntown
06-14-2016, 01:25 PM
Just got a pair of black, 8 inch heels today. I don't usually wear heels so high but I figure, what a good way to break them in!

Slave_boy68
06-14-2016, 08:24 PM
My report. I ended up taking them off after 15 hours my legs were killing me walking around and standing in them for that period of time. Maybe next time I can last longer

Jaro
06-15-2016, 05:46 AM
Just got a pair of black, 8 inch heels today. I don't usually wear heels so high but I figure, what a good way to break them in!

Don't forget to report on this if you've done it (or failed). ;)

MakingMyWayDowntown
06-15-2016, 02:24 PM
Don't forget to report on this if you've done it (or failed). ;)

Actually, I just finished the 24 hours and man, my feet are sore. It was very difficult to walk in them at first, but after an eight shift at work, I got the hang of it. Showering with them wasn't that big of deal, just strange, so was sleeping in them. I'm glad they're off now but definitely a dare I'd do again.

Jaro
06-15-2016, 02:27 PM
Actually, I just finished the 24 hours and man, my feet are sore. It was very difficult to walk in them at first, but after an eight shift at work, I got the hang of it. Showering with them wasn't that big of deal, just strange, so was sleeping in them. I'm glad they're off now but definitely a dare I'd do again.

Thank you for the report! So... you think you could go for longer?

MakingMyWayDowntown
06-15-2016, 02:28 PM
It would be interesting but yeah I could wear them for much longer probably.

Jaro
06-15-2016, 02:29 PM
It would be interesting but yeah I could wear them for much longer probably.

Make it 48, I dare you! :D

MakingMyWayDowntown
06-15-2016, 02:46 PM
Oi, this should be fun. Back on they go. Do you simply want me to go with them on another 24 hours or are you saying you want me to wear them for 48 hours starting now?

alfa159
06-15-2016, 03:03 PM
I really want do it. But i am male and i don't have heels... *cries*

Jaro
06-15-2016, 08:56 PM
I really want do it. But i am male and i don't have heels... *cries*

You don't have heels? What kind of a sissy are you!? Buy a pair, I dare you! :)

Jaro
06-15-2016, 08:57 PM
Oi, this should be fun. Back on they go. Do you simply want me to go with them on another 24 hours or are you saying you want me to wear them for 48 hours starting now?

I'm saying I want you to wear them for 48 hours starting now! :)
Can you send me a picture of the heels you will be wearing? Only if you're comfortable about that of course.

Slave_boy68
06-20-2016, 05:32 AM
Finally got my new shoes send the keys off tomorrow and when I get home I will put them on and lock them in position. Hope all goes to plan

Slave_boy68
06-20-2016, 05:33 AM
https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fg01.a.alicdn.com%2Fkf%2 FHTB1tfN5IFXXXXcBXXXXq6xXFXXXr%2FExtreme-high-font-b-heel-b-font-18cm-font-b-heel-b-font-7-Spike-font.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aliexpress.com%2Fpopula r%2Fballet-heels-lock.html&docid=5hZ37A2JY3b-BM&tbnid=tXbkd9Rih-kDiM%3A&w=600&h=820&hl=en-au&client=safari&bih=628&biw=414&ved=0ahUKEwid6ajf9qnNAhUCtBQKHd61DHkQMwgbKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

Jaro
06-20-2016, 06:34 AM
https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fg01.a.alicdn.com%2Fkf%2 FHTB1tfN5IFXXXXcBXXXXq6xXFXXXr%2FExtreme-high-font-b-heel-b-font-18cm-font-b-heel-b-font-7-Spike-font.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aliexpress.com%2Fpopula r%2Fballet-heels-lock.html&docid=5hZ37A2JY3b-BM&tbnid=tXbkd9Rih-kDiM%3A&w=600&h=820&hl=en-au&client=safari&bih=628&biw=414&ved=0ahUKEwid6ajf9qnNAhUCtBQKHd61DHkQMwgbKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

Looks very interesting. Please keep us updated on how it goes!

Jaro
06-26-2016, 10:09 PM

Any update on this slave boy?

rhl
06-27-2016, 12:22 AM
Last year I spent 10 hours in heals with skirt, plus did shopping, it was almost bearable and in pain. The next day, to finish the date I took a 5k walk, the blisters where horrible.
I'm working the next 3 days so won't be able to try until Thursday.
I suppose this means a punishment for not starting when told to.

Jaro
06-27-2016, 12:24 AM
Last year I spent 10 hours in heals with skirt, plus did shopping, it was almost bearable and in pain. The next day, to finish the date I took a 5k walk, the blisters where horrible.
I'm working the next 3 days so won't be able to try until Thursday.
I suppose this means a punishment for not starting when told to.

Just try it on Thursday and let me know how it went. I'm doing it myself right now!

Jaro
06-27-2016, 09:14 PM
I just completed this dare myself yesterday. Actually, I was in the heels for 25 hours straight and I made it more challenging by asking extra tasks from getDare. You can read about it here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=266050). It was definitely a challenge and my feet really hurt! But it was worth it!

Slave_boy68
06-29-2016, 05:31 AM
Hi sorry it has been so long. Finally got out of them today it was painful but I enjoyed it. It feels different without them on and I have put the other ones on again as I am so use to them now

Jaro
06-29-2016, 12:31 PM
Hi sorry it has been so long. Finally got out of them today it was painful but I enjoyed it. It feels different without them on and I have put the other ones on again as I am so use to them now

Thanks for reporting! :)

rhl
07-01-2016, 12:25 AM
Time to report in:
First ill let you know that it is hot here, i have no intention of wearing long pants. So as any respecting women would do, Wednesday night i shaved my legs. Thursday morning while getting dressed my girlfriend said that i need to wear pantyhose, i choose some 40 denier black ones put on above knee girlie shorts and some 3+ inch spike heals. We took of to go shopping.
These heals are not in the best of shape with one heel wobbly, and as we were leaving the market it gave away. When i got home i put on some 2 and 3/4 chunky heals, expecting to be in them yhe rest of the night.
Time for my 3 mile walk, heal pantyhose, and girlie running short shorts. I'm off.
My boss calls, can you work tonight, sure thing i could use the money!
I take a shower, without being able to take the heals off tge pantyhose stays on. Then im off to work, ive changed my shirt but the shorts, oantyhose and heals stay on. Ill change the pants in tge parking lot when i change the heals. Open heals are a nono.
After work the heals and a mini skirt go on along with a shirt change.
On the way home i stop into Walmart to get a few things that are way cheaper here.
I really have to go, and after checking out run to the rest room, i fail to make it. As I'm lifting my skirt to pull the pantyhose down it releases into the hose. It is very liquidy and im unable to clean it all up. I even take the heals and pantyhose, using the toilet water i try to clean them, unsuccessfully.
The rest of the drive home is nasty, and i take a shower, still in heals, I clean me and the pantyhose up.

My girlfriend decided to take no chances and im wearing diapers tonight.
Ive switched to the broken heals because when bukled up they're locked with my toes pointed downwards.
Since i was unable to keep them on a solid 24 hours ill be wearing them with the same pantyhose tomorrow.

Jaro
07-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Time to report in:
First ill let you know that it is hot here, i have no intention of wearing long pants. So as any respecting women would do, Wednesday night i shaved my legs. Thursday morning while getting dressed my girlfriend said that i need to wear pantyhose, i choose some 40 denier black ones put on above knee girlie shorts and some 3+ inch spike heals. We took of to go shopping.
These heals are not in the best of shape with one heel wobbly, and as we were leaving the market it gave away. When i got home i put on some 2 and 3/4 chunky heals, expecting to be in them yhe rest of the night.
Time for my 3 mile walk, heal pantyhose, and girlie running short shorts. I'm off.
My boss calls, can you work tonight, sure thing i could use the money!
I take a shower, without being able to take the heals off tge pantyhose stays on. Then im off to work, ive changed my shirt but the shorts, oantyhose and heals stay on. Ill change the pants in tge parking lot when i change the heals. Open heals are a nono.
After work the heals and a mini skirt go on along with a shirt change.
On the way home i stop into Walmart to get a few things that are way cheaper here.
I really have to go, and after checking out run to the rest room, i fail to make it. As I'm lifting my skirt to pull the pantyhose down it releases into the hose. It is very liquidy and im unable to clean it all up. I even take the heals and pantyhose, using the toilet water i try to clean them, unsuccessfully.
The rest of the drive home is nasty, and i take a shower, still in heals, I clean me and the pantyhose up.

My girlfriend decided to take no chances and im wearing diapers tonight.
Ive switched to the broken heals because when bukled up they're locked with my toes pointed downwards.
Since i was unable to keep them on a solid 24 hours ill be wearing them with the same pantyhose tomorrow.

Thank you for your report! And good luck next time!

SkRain
07-03-2016, 09:23 AM
First of all, thank you very much for the great dare!
Did something simular already in the past with my lockable pumps and emlalock and was a great experience.

So since friday morning I'm alone at home and due to the fact that I got some new boots last month I thought it would be a great challenge doing this dare in my new boots. However, I didn't take my highest heels because my 13 cm heels scratch horrible over the ground while walking and I'm not even able to stand in my ballet boots. So I took the 12,5 cm boots.

To make this a real challange for me I´ve plant a scenario on friday by which I had to leave my comfort area and get in touch with some strangers. So I´ve just bought enough for saturday morning and for lunch but not for the evening. For that I drove through a drive in, ate in the parking area and enjoyed a cigarette outside the car (pulse was quite high).
Furthermore I stored the keys for my chastity device in pedastrian area so I had to walk there to get the keys.

Now after 26 hours (I made a nap and missed the 24 hours) I must say my feets hurt a lot. Especially after getting up and making the first steps. So now while typing I take a foot bath :D
However, it was a nice journey with the weirdness of boots in the shower.

Jaro
07-03-2016, 09:25 AM
Excellent! Thank you for your thorough report. Much appreciated!

rhl
07-03-2016, 11:26 AM
As stated next time was Friday, phone wasnt working so updating now.
Before bed took another shower with panyhose and heals, diapered (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2293715&postcount=597) and then to bed.

I wake up with a run, and use nail pollish to keep ut from spreading. Time for my walk, as the baby who dirty his pants that ive become, im sent out with only a t-shirt on, diapers partully exposed.
Later in the day i find it brutal straightenning the garage, a neighbor came over, she commenting on me looking taller, i was unable to hide the heals.
That night we had plans to visit friends. We go out, im wearing shorts and a t-shirt ovrr the pantyhose, she let me change them for a fresh pair.

ShyExhibitionist
07-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Ok, I'll do this tomorrow. I don't have very high heels (something like this in terms of height:like this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d3/da/8e/d3da8e1d1957dc348cd45dc8ae3ac53e.jpg)). Actually that's my only high heels pair, but I don't wear this kind of shoes often (almost never actually) so it's kind of added difficulty for me. Also I'm gonna wear short skirt without underwear to compensate for low shoes. I'll write report after.

Jaro
07-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Ok, I'll do this tomorrow. I don't have very high heels (something like this in terms of height:like this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d3/da/8e/d3da8e1d1957dc348cd45dc8ae3ac53e.jpg)). Actually that's my only high heels pair, but I don't wear this kind of shoes often (almost never actually) so it's kind of added difficulty for me. Also I'm gonna wear short skirt without underwear to compensate for low shoes. I'll write report after.

Thank you for accepting. Looking forward to your report.

Krakin
07-21-2017, 04:20 PM
So I actually started this an hour ago at the suggestion of the OP. I usually only make it for an hour or two in my pair of high heels. This task will be hard and complicated as 24 hours is a long time. Wish me luck everyone. :)

Jaro
07-21-2017, 08:17 PM
So I actually started this an hour ago at the suggestion of the OP. I usually only make it for an hour or two in my pair of high heels. This task will be hard and complicated as 24 hours is a long time. Wish me luck everyone. :)

What kind of heels are they?

Remember, no taking them off at all, not even for shower (might best skip it) and sleeping.

Good luck!

Krakin
07-21-2017, 08:52 PM
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BT5O8MU/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are to small, I think I need a 10. I plan on taking my shower tomorrow night.

Krakin
07-22-2017, 08:04 PM
my report,
so I barely made it to the final guideline. I had to predominately stay inside to make up for this side of my life being predominately kept as a secret. to make it more of a challenge I decided to clean most of my apartment. I did this to insure I didn't just stay on the couch or something.

The most awkward part of this task was when I slept with them on... it was just weird and I was afraid that I would take them off in my sleep. I managed to keep them on for some reason. when I was finally able to take them off... I could still feel them. the pain was unbearable at times.

Jaro
07-22-2017, 08:23 PM
But you did make it then, the full 24 hours!
Bravo to a job well done and thank you very much for reporting on it! :)

ChubbyShySissy
05-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Since I'm locked in my pink maid outfit anyway I may as well try this as well

Jaro
05-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Since I'm locked in my pink maid outfit anyway I may as well try this as well

Good luck!
Let us know how it went in a report here please.

ChubbyShySissy
05-12-2018, 02:39 AM
For the first few hours it was pretty easy, my feet were aching a little bit but it was bearable. I thought sleeping would be the easy part but with my maid outfit even sleeping on top of my sheets it was too hot. I woke up quite a few times before I decided to just take them off. I didn't expect for my feet to get so hot and paired with the obvious uncomfortableness of heels it made it almost impossible to get any sleep. I will continue wearing them today to see if I would have otherwise made it. :D

Keira.Knightley
05-12-2018, 05:36 AM
Think I might give this one a try, starting tonight!

wedgied
05-12-2018, 07:47 AM
I will have to give this a go, but I don't own any heels. Anyone have any suggestions on a pair to buy?

Jaro
05-12-2018, 12:04 PM
For the first few hours it was pretty easy, my feet were aching a little bit but it was bearable. I thought sleeping would be the easy part but with my maid outfit even sleeping on top of my sheets it was too hot. I woke up quite a few times before I decided to just take them off. I didn't expect for my feet to get so hot and paired with the obvious uncomfortableness of heels it made it almost impossible to get any sleep. I will continue wearing them today to see if I would have otherwise made it. :D

Thank you for trying and good job on making it so far.
I assume you wore closed shoes? If you want to give it another try, I'd suggest doing it with high heel sandals. That's the way I myself managed it.

Keira.Knightley
05-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Keira will try it starting tomorrow morning, she will tell how it goes.

TheMinnMan
07-03-2020, 07:52 AM
Let's see if this inspires anyone in 2020.

CarmenCD
07-11-2020, 06:45 AM
I wear heels a lot at home and always when going out dressed as a woman and I'm used to walking in heels for hours, but 24 hour challenge was a stretch even for me. Sleeping in heels was weird and I tore my pantyhose in meantime, so I had to spend the remaining time today with ripped pantyhose. That really bothered me. Anyway, I made it through 24 hours, but my legs are really sore now.

I wore heels exactly like those in the picture.

https://i.imgur.com/fFllUCV.jpg?1

Jaro
07-11-2020, 07:39 PM
I wear heels a lot at home and always when going out dressed as a woman and I'm used to walking in heels for hours, but 24 hour challenge was a stretch even for me. Sleeping in heels was weird and I tore my pantyhose in meantime, so I had to spend the remaining time today with ripped pantyhose. That really bothered me. Anyway, I made it through 24 hours, but my legs are really sore now.

I wore heels exactly like those in the picture.

https://i.imgur.com/fFllUCV.jpg?1

Those are excellent heels for this challenge. Congratulations and thank you for completing it. Yes, sleeping in heels is very weird. So is bathing! Lol