PDA

View Full Version : Stuffed! ;)

Sexslave-9
06-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Hello, I an currently stuffed and will be for a long time! I want some dare to help me stay horny and frustrated the entire time! Also I would love way to angle my body to make the bottle be as painful or pleasurable as possible! I really hope you guys will make this sluts aleady aching pussy even more sore !!

tulip97
06-10-2016, 10:48 PM
If you can fit a dildo alongside, you should fuck your pussy with it for 5 minutes every hour you are awake today. If you can't do it, you sum up the minutes for when you have time again later
:*

ksoma
06-10-2016, 11:50 PM
If you don't mind minor exercise dares? Jumping jacks, squats, and bike riding should all make it noticeable!
My task would be 10 minutes to exercise a day that would help you feel it, and unless you have an exercise bike, I would recommend 5 minutes of jumping jacks, and 5 minutes of squats.

While I don't like restricting orgasms (I feel if a sub does her tasks, she should be able to cum all she wants), one thing that could keep you horny is this: aim to edge at least 10 times during the day, and only allowed to cum once. Whenever you cum is up to you, but it is your only orgasm for the day (UNLESS a really fun dare comes along that calls for other orgasms, in which case this can be lifted on an occasional basis).
Remember, you're supposed to lick the bottle after orgasm! So I recommend at the end of the day, after the edges, when you're getting ready for bed, finally orgasming, taking out and liking the bottle clean, and then reinserting it for bed.

Sexslave-9
06-11-2016, 07:09 AM
If you can fit a dildo alongside, you should fuck your pussy with it for 5 minutes every hour you are awake today. If you can't do it, you sum up the minutes for when you have time again later
:*
Thank you but I don't think much can fit right now it's p tight!
If you don't mind minor exercise dares? Jumping jacks, squats, and bike riding should all make it noticeable!
My task would be 10 minutes to exercise a day that would help you feel it, and unless you have an exercise bike, I would recommend 5 minutes of jumping jacks, and 5 minutes of squats.

While I don't like restricting orgasms (I feel if a sub does her tasks, she should be able to cum all she wants), one thing that could keep you horny is this: aim to edge at least 10 times during the day, and only allowed to cum once. Whenever you cum is up to you, but it is your only orgasm for the day (UNLESS a really fun dare comes along that calls for other orgasms, in which case this can be lifted on an occasional basis).
Remember, you're supposed to lick the bottle after orgasm! So I recommend at the end of the day, after the edges, when you're getting ready for bed, finally orgasming, taking out and liking the bottle clean, and then reinserting it for bed.
I love this! And will do it Sir!

Lookin4sin
06-11-2016, 07:20 AM
Something simple. Sit in a straight back chair and cross your legs. Back straight to the back of the chair. Uncross and cross your legs say, 10 times holding each time say 3 minutes. When 30 minutes are up, I bike ride should be I'm order. Say another 30 minute ride should suffice.

Or the alternative, crab walking around for 30 minutes. Edging 5 times without using your hands and keeping your back completely straight.

Your choice

Sexslave-9
06-11-2016, 07:50 AM
Something simple. Sit in a straight back chair and cross your legs. Back straight to the back of the chair. Uncross and cross your legs say, 10 times holding each time say 3 minutes. When 30 minutes are up, I bike ride should be I'm order. Say another 30 minute ride should suffice.

Or the alternative, crab walking around for 30 minutes. Edging 5 times without using your hands and keeping your back completely straight.

Your choice

I will do both Sir!

Sexslave-9
06-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Anyone want to give positions to stand or sit to cause discomfort, or pain? I really want to ache the whole time ;)

ksoma
06-11-2016, 12:57 PM
When you sit, if you have room, sit with your knees out, and feet together (http://blog.paleohacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/IMG_9149.jpg), except you should grab your feet, and pull your ankles in as close to your groin as possible, while keeping your knees as low as possible. This position helps stretch things, and is good for improving flexibility. More than that, it should make the presence of something inside you very noticeable.

You can also incorporate this into your exercise. Once sitting like that, lean your body forward at the waist, and try to have your knees as low as possible, your ankles as close to your body as possible, and laying down on them as flat as possible. Stretch your arms past your head, and make rocking motions to push yourself down and forward, stretching yourself. Do 2 sets of 10. Should make what is in you VERY noticed!

Sadly, I can't think of ways to stand, at this moment, that would help you.

tulip97
06-11-2016, 04:37 PM
I got something!
Before getting out of bed. Lay on your back, spread your legs a bit and prop your hips up in the air then gyrate them for 5 minutes. This should make you feel what you have in there :)