PDA

View Full Version : 25 f piggy whore needs nasty tasks 4 self humiliation

piggy_whore
06-10-2016, 10:39 AM
I am home alone and need filthy tasks for self degradation.
give me filthy ideas (piss/scat/food), anything..

I wanna feel completeley useless

hairycreed
06-10-2016, 10:44 AM
ake a bannana peal it and place it in the front of your panties. Stay that way for 1 hour. While the bannana is in your panties take two raw eggs and crack one in each cup of your bra and wear it that way for 1 hour. After the hour is up remove your clothes and spread butter all over your face, tits and pussy. Leave it there for 1 hour. I expect a full report, pictures would be great, but not required. my Kik is in my signature. Enjoy.

piggy_whore
06-10-2016, 10:53 AM
ohh gosh.. that does sound filthy.. mmm its gonna make me stink really bad! n I cant wait to do it. Have the eggs with me but no bananas at the moment. will surely report to you after I am done

Dare or be dared
06-10-2016, 01:46 PM
I want you to find a big bowl of something gloopy like oatmeal or custard.

You then need to get some handcuffs and a blindfold. drop the handcuff key in the bowl. Set a three minute timer. Blindfold yourself and handcuff your hands. Then using only your mouth you need to find the key. Once you've found it you need to release yourself.

If the 3 minute timer went off you need to pour the contents of the bowl over your head. If not, well done you win. You can either be satisfied you don't have to do the above or set me a dare as revenge if you want.

fakeasdays
06-10-2016, 01:57 PM
First shove tuna down ur pants and then cover us self in calm chouder and sour cream. After an 20 mins can bath ur self using piss be sure to save lost of pee maybe 2 days worth . After 2 hrs then u can take a warm shower

Jaro
06-11-2016, 06:12 AM
Okay, I got a messy food dare for you. Make your next dinner as usual and put it on a large plate. Then, take off your shoes and socks and stand barefoot on top of your plate of food. You can let it cool off if it's too hot first. Stand like that for 15 minutes. Then, get onto your knees, but your hands behind you and eat your dinner like a dog. Be sure to eat all of it and lick your plate clean. PM me and describe in detail how it went. You may sent pictures as proof if you are comfortable to do so.

james125
06-11-2016, 06:26 AM
I am home alone and need filthy tasks for self degradation.
give me filthy ideas (piss/scat/food), anything..

I wanna feel completeley useless

put a plate on the floor and piss and shit on it then rub it all over you nude body you have to stay that way for 2 hour

Gymlado
06-11-2016, 06:47 AM
Ok. It looks like piggy will be getting very messy. Piggy will need to bath, so put the plug in the drain to stop anything running away. From now on you will climb in the bath every time you need the bathroom. You will piss and shit in the tub through your clothes.
When you are ready you will take 2 soapy enemas over 1l each, hold them for as long as possible, then release into the tub. You can bathe in the tub after your second enema, be sure to roll in your filth.
I expect a full report