PDA

View Full Version : First car!

Dareme!!!!!!!!!
06-10-2016, 10:39 AM
Hey guys, so I got my first car a week ago and I'm excited to start doing dares in it, I'm open to anything as I've not done any dares in it yet, my only limit will be that I don't want people to see me naked, I don't mind being naked bottom down in public in my car but if you need me fully nude it must be somewhere quiet, I'm excited to see what you evil geniuses have in store for me! :)

Cstelle
06-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Hey guys, so I got my first car a week ago [...]

Congrats!

NO WANK DRIVING! It's not fun, it's not funny - it is just like drunk driving - only even worse!

So, with that out of the way: look at a local map (town map or similar) - see how it is divided into squares? Use your new car to transport you to each square for an outdoor edging wank! (You need to be outside the car each time!) And select (in advance) one square where you are allowed to cum - when you have edged in all the other squares...

Dareme!!!!!!!!!
06-10-2016, 11:04 AM
Congrats!

NO WANK DRIVING! It's not fun, it's not funny - it is just like drunk driving - only even worse!

So, with that out of the way: look at a local map (town map or similar) - see how it is divided into squares? Use your new car to transport you to each square for an outdoor edging wank! (You need to be outside the car each time!) And select (in advance) one square where you are allowed to cum - when you have edged in all the other squares...

Trust me i wouldn't wank and drive, I know the dangers of being distracted, and there's a map at the edge of the park with a grid, about 8 squares accessible by road, will do this one when its dark later. Any others while its light? Thanks for the dare

Cstelle
06-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Trust me i wouldn't wank and drive

Sorry. I was just feeling old... (Been there and done that, see - and got the scare of my life. I almost killed myself...)

Regarding the game: I suppose you could also sit inside the car and edge. It might make it possible to be... more public? (Instead of parking away from people, you might try edging next to a shop; a popular park; something like that...)