PDA

View Full Version : Punish My Clit and Pussy

La-de-da
06-09-2016, 09:38 PM
I finally have a day all to myself tomorrow, and I want to explore ways to punish my pussy and clit. I have access to ice, kitchen utensils (wooden spoon, ect), and an electric toothbrush. Post dares here, or PM me and I will report them all!

limits are: insertions, pictures, public, and anything with other people.

ksoma
06-09-2016, 11:08 PM
Let's start with ice.
Rub down your clit and pussy lips with and ice cube. Keep this up until numb, whether that takes just one ice cube, or 15.

Once you are good an numb? Count how many ice cubes it took, or how many minutes it took, (whichever is more, likely minutes) for you get get numb.
Spank your pussy and your clit that many times with the wooden spoon. You can start with a gentle hit or two, but I want the last hit or two to be full strength. If you miss yourself somehow, repeat the spankings.

Now that you've woken your pussy back up, take some hot sauce. Just a few drops, and rub it into your pussy and your clit. If it doesn't burn enough, add a few drops more.

Now wait. Try to go 20 minutes without touching your pussy or washing it off.
If you give up in 10 minutes or less, you have to wash it off with water. If you give up past the 10 minute mark, you can wash it off with milk.
But the timing matters in other ways.
For every minute you tolerate it, you have less spankings to do!
If you last the full 20 minutes? 2 spanking.
19 is 4, 18 is 6, 17 is 8, 16 is 10, 15 is 12, 14 is 14, 13 is 16, 12 is 18, 11 is 20, 10 is 22, 9 is 24, 8 is 26, 7 is 28, 6 is 30, 5 is 32, 4 is 34, 3 is 36, 2 is 38, and lasting only 1 minute is 40!
That is probably ugly to read, I wasn't sure how to make it look better, but I'm sure you got the drift.

We have one more task. After washing yourself, move to the bathroom. Get your toothpaste, and rub it on your pussy lips, and then put a big dollop on your clit. Scrub your clit with the toothbrush. Scrub yourself to 3 edges (this being the third task) adding new toothpaste as needed.
How many minutes did it take to edge 3 times? You guessed it. Wooden spoon, spank your pussy/clit again that many times.

I want to say again, if you miss your pussy/clit, you have to start that entire set of spankings over. If you hold back and don't hit with decent strength, you have to do those spankings over.

Wash everything off, and write a report. Include how many times you had to spank yourself, in total (ever spank you landed, not just the number allocated. If you did 14 or 15 spankings, messed up, and had to do them again, I want to know you did 29 spankings).

But I have a bonus for you. My tack dare. You need thumb tacks and duct tape. On an 8 inch strip of duct tape, stick the back of tacks to the adhesive on and 4-5 inch long, by the entire width wide, section of it. This will be put on your pussy, the tacks running from the very bottom, to just past your clit.
Tacks hurt and yet are surprisingly safe. They need force and a hard surface to pierce something, and skin is not a hard surface, and the more tacks you use, the more force is distributed.
After taping yourself, pull on a pair of panties that are too small, to hold everything in place, and then use the arm of your couch (a surface that will hold your weight, is sturdy, and yet also not a hard surface, like skin, again, making this safe).
Straddle this surface, and then lower your pussy onto it. Spend the next 20 minutes (I USUALLY dare an hour, but because you have done other things by now, 20 minutes seems fair) humping, grinding, bouncing, and otherwise riding the arm. Lean forward, to put more pressure on the tacks.

For all the pain, this task is actually to be a reward. Because I want you to cum, and not just once. I want you to cum, and feel free to keep cumming, as long as you want. If the 20 minutes are up, and despite the pain you are still cumming, by all means, keep riding.

When you are done, though.... one more round of spankings!
Remember how I wanted you to count exactly how many spankings you have given yourself already?
Take that number, and divide by 10 (round up, so lets assume you did 56. That goes to 5.6, which rounds to 6)

Whatever that total is after being divided by 10, that is how many times you must spank your pussy and clit, full power, with the tack tape on, with your wooden spoon.
If you miss, you have to start over.
If you don't go full power, you have to start over.

Every 2 minutes over 20 that you rode the couch, you can subtract ONE spank.

One that is done, you are highly encourages to reward yourself by rubbing your abused, but no longer tack covered clit, to one more orgasm.

If you don't have what you need?
Tacks, tape, and hot sauce should all be findable at a dollar store. While I don't normally think someone should go out and buy something to fulfill a dare, when it comes to a whole $3, I think it is not asking a lot. Especially as (other than the tape) they are not one use items. You won't be using the full bottle of hot sauce!

NOT PART OF THE DARE! Just my suggestion!
If you do this, specifically the tack part, you should video record it.
Not for ANYONE ELSE. I am not suggesting this ever end up online in any way. But if you decide, at the end, you enjoyed the task? You might want to watch it yourself. You won't just have the memory of these tasks, but a video of it, just for you and only you. I am not suggesting this for someone else to ever see, it is a suggestion for something for you to enjoy later. If you do not want to, that is entirely your choice, as goes without saying. But if you enjoy the task, or look back on it and decide it was fun, you might want to watch it.