PDA

View Full Version : Push my Public limit + new toys 22F

MissSluttyBee
06-09-2016, 06:33 PM
Hey there :)

I just purchased a rabbit vibe and a vibrating egg, so I would like some dares to warm them up. Please help me with tasks involving them and any other toys I have listed in my signature.. Also, I would like to push my public limit a little bit by doing things outside, at night. It is a major turn on for me lately to have the risk of being caught, but I'm not brave enough for daylight action just yet! I may be willing to complete some tasks in the small wooded area near my house during the day, but it will depend on the task.

I have this evening free and most of the day tomorrow. I may also accept rules to follow durin this time as well.

I will gladly provide full reports once I have completed your tasks!

vagus21
06-09-2016, 07:05 PM
once it is dark enough for your comfort outside, put on a light, short dress with no bra or panties. then walk to the nearest corner with your rabbit vibe. you may not leave the corner until you have edged 2 times and then finally bring yourself to orgasm on the third time. you also need to have your dress lifted completely up past your tits

MissSluttyBee
06-09-2016, 07:08 PM
once it is dark enough for your comfort outside, put on a light, short dress with no bra or panties. then walk to the nearest corner with your rabbit vibe. you may not leave the corner until you have edged 2 times and then finally bring yourself to orgasm on the third time. you also need to have your dress lifted completely up past your tits

Thank you sir!!! I can't wait to complete this tonight. It is just now dusk, so maybe in a a couple hours? Expect a full report. 😃

vagus21
06-09-2016, 07:09 PM
wonderful, I look forward to the report

HCP929
06-09-2016, 07:53 PM
With your new toys edge 8 times and go once more this time you cum all over your clothes for tomorrow. Make sure you sum on you bra and underwear. Make them soaked for tomorrow. I want a full report

MissSluttyBee
06-09-2016, 08:01 PM
With your new toys edge 8 times and go once more this time you cum all over your clothes for tomorrow. Make sure you sum on you bra and underwear. Make them soaked for tomorrow. I want a full report

Thank you for this! I will do mub best to get them wet.

Also, I received two rules via PM...
1) For the next week I may only cum in public
2) for the next week I may only masturbate while using two toys at once (aside from certain dares)

So it looks like I will be needing plenty of public dares ideas if I want to cum this week!

Thatguy222
06-09-2016, 08:04 PM
I'll keep mine relatively simple. Drink a liter and a half of water, and give yourself a hard frontal wedgie. No peeing for four hours, and the final hour of your hold has to take place outside of your house or in public.

HCP929
06-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Since you can only cum outside now you must do my dare outside. Everything else stays the same but now outside. For people to watch is your choice

MissSluttyBee
06-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Thank you all for the posts so far! I am about to go outside and get started. Be on the lookout for a report ;)

MissSluttyBee
06-09-2016, 08:40 PM

I just completed this task... I had planned to complete it in coordination with a previous dare, but I got spooked so I will try that one in a little while...

Since wardrobe wasn't specified, I wore the dress I planned to wear for the other dare, grabbed my bra and panties, and my rabbit, and headed outside. I completed this sitting on the stairs of my porch which faces my neighbors house. Their lights were on and they are smokers so I was definitely terrified they'd come out to smoke and I'd be in direct eyesight;however, luck was on my side and they didn't come out. The first two edges came slow, but after that the remaining were almost back to back. After the last edge I let myself cool down for a little bit then as soon as I came I grabbed my panties and bra and wiped my count with them, soaking up as much juices as I could.

I had planned to complete the dare on the corner next, but the people up the road turned on their porch light and I got spooked and rushed back inside to write this... I will try to do the next soon.

Please keep them coming!!!

SissyXcandy
06-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Oke for your next dare you must to go to any kind of store and put your vibrating eggs in, get to a edge and hold it. Now go to someone who works there and askfor something very specific while you on you edge. After he have let you shown the realy specific itemyou ment you can cum while you thank him

MissSluttyBee
06-09-2016, 08:47 PM
Oke for your next dare you must to go to any kind of store and put your vibrating eggs in, get to a edge and hold it. Now go to someone who works there and askfor something very specific while you on you edge. After he have let you shown the realy specific itemyou ment you can cum while you thank him

I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable doing any dares involving other people. I will not do this dare unless it is altered some.

FYI to ALL... I cannot cum via penetration alone. To cum I have to have clitoral stimulation.

appughar
06-09-2016, 09:20 PM
Go to a cafe/any other place where you have to buy/window shopping..during the whole time your vibrating egg should be inside your pussy working you up. If you are daring wear your anal beads and diaper too

ksoma
06-09-2016, 11:20 PM
Roll three dice.
That is the number of edges you must do in a row. Outside. Nude.
Where is your choice. Whether you strip when you start or leave the house naked is your choice. But you must be outside, and nude. And as YOU want the chance of maybe being found, you have to be where it is POSSIBLE, even if unlikely, you will be.

You must do all the edges, in one session, before you are allowed to cum. If you have to restart the session for any reason, you have to start the edges over! If you finish the edges but something interrupts you so you can't cum? The session has been broken and you have to do the dare over before you can cum!

Once you have finished all the edges, and came, you should lick all your cum off anything that touched your pussy, before walking back into your home, naked. If you stripped outside, carry your clothes.

For your sake, I hope you roll three ones.
For my sake, and the report to follow, I hope you roll three sixes, and have to restart twice LOL.

Lyb
06-10-2016, 12:46 AM
Write "spank me" on your ass
Go next to a path that could be used during the night but you can't be sure it will at all. Kneel and lay your breast on the floor so that your ass is up high. Wear a blindfold, your favorite toy(s) and have music in your ears so that you don't know if someone is coming by.
Stay in this position for 20mn no matter what and make sure to be visible (not obvious but visible).
You can cum as much as you want.

footman590
06-10-2016, 03:35 AM
1. Choose three locations. One must be in a private spot in a public space (like washroom). One must be public like a park. and one must be semi-public place where you are hidden, but you can hear people and they are at most 10 meters away (crowded washroom or locker room) Roll two dice. First is the number of times you must edge at each location. second dice is the number of toys you must use. at each spot you must use each toy at least once. only when you have finished edging at your third location then you can cum.

2. bring your two new toys to a locker room or changing room in gym/swimming pool/mall whatnot. make sure that the door/curtain will be covering but not locked. edge 3 times with each toy. once that is done then you can cum. the trick is that you can only cum if somebody sounds like they're at least 10 meters from you.

3. call for pizza or some other delivery to your house. make sure that it'll take at least 45 minutes. during this time, use your times and continually edge. when the deliveryman comes, you'll want to put in your anal beads and vibrator in you. hold them with your panties and perhaps tight pants. you'll then collect your items and deliberately do this and pay him slowly. only after you pay him and he leaves then you are allowed to cum.

4. this one is more rewarding in a sense. take a dice and roll two times. the first number you get is the number of times you must orgasm during this dare. the second time is how many times you must do the dare. if the first number is way too much, minus the number by maximum of two. however if you do this i think you may need a punishment so we'll have to handle that some other time. if the second number if way too much, well this is all for fun so your call or ask your master.

ideally i'd recommend you wear a sports bra and tights for this one. take your vibrating egg(or a vibrator small enough to carry by hand and cover it with your palm hopefully), a stop watch of any sorts, and a full water bottle or two(this is more for safety than anything). if you've got a small exercise bag to keep these items better bring it.

basically you'll start by jogging around for 5 mins maximum. after that, you'll try to use your vibrating egg to achieve an orgasm for 5 minutes. to make the dare more interesting, use the lowest intensity possible. if you haven't achieve orgasm after 5 minutes, you'll then stop and continue jogging. at this point, you can choose how long you want to jog. for the amount of time you jog, that's how long you're allowed to use your vibrating egg later to try to achieve orgasm. for example you jog for 1 min, you use the vibrator for 1 min after that jog. the maximum you are allowed to jog for is 5 mins at one time. for bonus points, during your breaks try to place the vibrating egg in your tights with your hand holding it in place. another bonus is to play with your breasts as well and even pull your breasts out of your bra if you're ok with that and want more stimulation.

NW_Couple
06-10-2016, 04:10 AM
Hi, ok.. so we are new here, trying to find rules - do's and dont's

Before we get stuck in, can anyone tell us... do any of you post images, videos or any sort of proof that your dare has been completed etc?

MissSluttyBee
06-10-2016, 05:05 AM

Sorry I did repor last night... I was pretty tired..

Anyway, for this dare I wore a short tan dress and sandals and when the coast seemed clear I grabbed my rabbit and headed to the corner..

Once there I peeked around once more, lifted my dress, and sat in the middle of the street with my dress pretty much around my neck.

I then started working my rabbit around my cunt and even though I was drenching wet, it took me forever to edge. Once I did my first edge I paused for a second and heard someone come out of their house but I think they just got something from their car and went back in without seeing me. So then I started on my second edge which took hardly any time at all. Paused, then started again cumming in seconds. After I finished I sat there for a couple minutes to compose myself. Then stood up and slowly walked back into my house.

I absolutely loved this dare, so thank you.

I hope to take on more dares today, and in the next few days :)

MissSluttyBee
06-10-2016, 05:17 AM
Go to a cafe/any other place where you have to buy/window shopping..during the whole time your vibrating egg should be inside your pussy working you up. If you are daring wear your anal beads and diaper too

I am really excited for this one!!! I think I will complete it in the coffee shop when I'm headed to town to complete a few dares at the mall.

Roll three dice.
Where is your choice. Whether you strip when you start or leave the house naked is your choice. But you must be outside, and nude. And as YOU want the chance of maybe being found, you have to be where it is POSSIBLE, even if unlikely, you will be.

You must do all the edges, in one session, before you are allowed to cum. If you have to restart the session for any reason, you have to start the edges over! If you finish the edges but something interrupts you so you can't cum? The session has been broken and you have to do the dare over before you can cum!

Once you have finished all the edges, and came, you should lick all your cum off anything that touched your pussy, before walking back into your home, naked. If you stripped outside, carry your clothes.

For my sake, and the report to follow, I hope you roll three sixes, and have to restart twice LOL.

I am excited for this one as well!!! I'll try to complete it ASAP and get back to you :)

Write "spank me" on your ass
Go next to a path that could be used during the night but you can't be sure it will at all. Kneel and lay your breast on the floor so that your ass is up high. Wear a blindfold, your favorite toy(s) and have music in your ears so that you don't know if someone is coming by.
Stay in this position for 20mn no matter what and make sure to be visible (not obvious but visible).
You can cum as much as you want.

I'm sorry. While this sounds fun, I think it's just a little too risky for me. I am just getting into public and need to start slow.

thewilds
06-10-2016, 05:30 AM
Because this can be hidden, when you use a bathroom away from your home, strip naked while going to the bathroom, add at least one edge before dressing again. You can try this for until the end of the weekend.

Dare_Bear
06-10-2016, 05:34 AM
Hey sluttybee,

Day or night- your choice depending on how risky you want to be.

Go into the wooded area near your house, or travel somewhere more densely wooded. Find a spot that it is VERY unlikely someone will stumble upon you (but anything is possible 😉)

Wear your collar travel there with your egg and anal beads in place, bring 4+ clothespins. Once you have arrived, take all your clothes off except for the collar. Put at least 2 pins on each nipple. Then you can masturbate the old fashioned way with your hands (plus egg and beads ofc). Feel free to play with your nipples, anal beads and clit, but leave the vibrating egg buried deep.

Your goal is to reach the edge then push yourself over by pulling the clothespegs off your nipples. You have 3 attempts to cum this way.

Whether you cum or not after upto 3 edges put your clothes back on and your done. (The egg and beads Come out when you are home)

Report back

If the outside part is too risky then just walk around the block before coming home and doing this task in private - will earn you a punishment though.

MissSluttyBee
06-12-2016, 05:37 AM
Roll three dice.

Sorry this report took so long... My weekend got busy, but I'm hoping to have more completed through the week.

To start this dare, I got dressed in shorts, a tank, and some sneakers. I had my ass plugged, and brought my rabbit in the waistband of my shorts. I rolled the 3 dice getting a 6, 4, and 2. So 12 edges before I could cum.

I walked to the tree line and found a spot on a rock a short ways from the path, but I didn't think anyone would see me. So, I stripped, positioned myself on a rock, and grabbed my vibe.

I was extremely wet when I got started, but it felt like forever before I got to the edge. I was too focused on trying to listen for people. The second edge came really slowly too, so for the 3rd I tried to relax enough to get my edges done quickly. By the 5th, I was able to edge fairly quickly, so 6-9 were pretty similar. By the 10th; however, my cunt was aching to cum. I had to resist the urge so badly. My nerves of getting caught were very heightened, but I didn't care because I wanted to cum so badly.

Once I finished my 12 I took a second to breath and look around. Confident that I wouldn't be caught, I closed my eyes and used my vibe on my clit to make myself cum within seconds. I surprised myself when I let out a little moan... Definitely one of the best orgasms I've had in awhile.

Unfortunately, I chickened out on returning home, nude. I apologize and will accept punishments as fitting.

Overall, I really really enjoyed this experience so thank you!

ksoma
06-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Hmm... didn't walk home nude, and the report says nothing about licking your toys clean.

Punishment?
Repeat the dare, during daytime hours.
Only 2 dice (which could still leave you needing to edge twelve times!), and you may stay clothed. Mostly.
No panties, and the absolute shortest skirt you can imagine wearing with no panties.
You must find a place where there are people around, but where your chance of getting caught is minimal.
If you interrupt your edges, as I said, you have to start over. If you are interrupted between edges and cumming, you have to start over.
You can not go home until you have edged the number of times, cum, and licked your toy clean.
This is still hidden public, but the risk is elevated. Would have been much easier to walk home naked in the dark, wouldn't it? :D

Now, imagine how far you could take it. What if you rolled 12 again, and had just gotten that last edge, and are about to orgasm, and you hear someone coming? Do you break it off, and need to go somewhere else and do it ALL again? Or do you try to hurry and cum without being caught? Or do you decide you are so far gone, to hell if someone catches an eyeful!

MissSluttyBee
06-14-2016, 01:20 PM
Thank you for the punishment ksoma. You're right, I did forget to lick them clean :/.... I am going to try to have this punishment completed by the weekend.

wingman78
06-14-2016, 01:36 PM
How do you feel about combining public with one of your likes? Prepare two clothes pins by tying a thin string to them. Put these on your nipples under your clothes, and make sure the loose end of the strings is in your pockets.

Now head out to a public place, sit down on a bench, and once you think nobody can see you tie the ends of the strings to the bench and sit down on them so they are (almost) invisible. You are now stuck there until there's another quiet moment when nobody can see you removing the clothes pins.

And another classic: cover your pussy in lipstick, then push it against random objects in the street when nobody's looking to leave a nice mark. You can do this at night, and return in the daytime to admire your own street art!

ksoma
06-14-2016, 02:31 PM
Thank you for the punishment ksoma. You're right, I did forget to lick them clean :/.... I am going to try to have this punishment completed by the weekend.

I look forward to seeing how it goes.
And locking it clean is important. You worked hard to get that wet. That taste of yourself is supposed to be your reward.

MissSluttyBee
06-15-2016, 12:22 PM
How do you feel about combining public with one of your likes? Prepare two clothes pins by tying a thin string to them. Put these on your nipples under your clothes, and make sure the loose end of the strings is in your pockets.

Now head out to a public place, sit down on a bench, and once you think nobody can see you tie the ends of the strings to the bench and sit down on them so they are (almost) invisible. You are now stuck there until there's another quiet moment when nobody can see you removing the clothes pins.

And another classic: cover your pussy in lipstick, then push it against random objects in the street when nobody's looking to leave a nice mark. You can do this at night, and return in the daytime to admire your own street art!

These both actually sound pretty fun :) I will try them soon! Thank you!

I look forward to seeing how it goes.
And locking it clean is important. You worked hard to get that wet. That taste of yourself is supposed to be your reward.

I agree that it is important. And a great reward it would have been. I think I just got too caught up and forgot. :( I won't make the same mistake twice though! I am going to try to get my punishment completed this evening!

ksoma
06-15-2016, 12:26 PM
I want you to look forward to licking up your own cum even more than you think I am looking forward to reading your report.

chrs
06-15-2016, 12:41 PM
Put on a dress or skirt, then put your suction cup dildo in your butt and if you want the egg in your pussy. Now go out for a walk until the dildo drops out of your ass (you're not allowed to hold it in using your hands) then pick it up, put it back in and go home.

wingman78
06-15-2016, 12:51 PM
These both actually sound pretty fun :) I will try them soon! Thank you!

Cool, looking forward to your report!

corsa198
06-15-2016, 01:27 PM
On a spare evening as it is starting to get dark, make sure you need to pee and then put on some sexy underwear, dark coloured jeans/trousers and some heels. You can choose what you wear above the waist.

Once dressed, drink a bit more until you are desperate to pee.

When you are desperate, go out for a walk.

While out, you are to have an "accident" by standing and completely wetting your underwear, jeans and heels.

Once you have peed, you can walk home. Once home you can get changed, except your underwear which you should leave on for a further 30 minutes.