PDA

View Full Version : A fetish for... saliva

foxboy21
06-09-2016, 04:40 PM
So, recently I was watching some videos on youtube and I realised that I have a fetish about spit or saliva. Just the sight of a cute guy with his tongue out and saliva drooling down is a huge turn on.

I was wondering if anyone else experiences this or it is unusual. :confused:

^^

cooperjess
06-09-2016, 05:06 PM
I've sorta flirted with this idea (admittedly more being spat on, but let's not go into details). It's definitely something I'd like to try, and appreciate seeing the way you said.

foxboy21
06-09-2016, 05:55 PM
cool! not just me then.:p

KittyAydy
06-09-2016, 07:12 PM
yes I also have a fetish for spit, though it probably is an extension of my messy fetish.
Sadly there is almost no dares for spit on getdare, lots use it for lube and stuff like that but they are not about spit play.
I was thinking of a writing a spit dare (probably dice) but I never did because I didn't think anyone would be interested in it. But now I might write it up knowing there is at least a few weirdos that would like it :3

SingleBall
12-26-2019, 12:26 PM
yes I also have a fetish for spit, though it probably is an extension of my messy fetish.
Sadly there is almost no dares for spit on getdare, lots use it for lube and stuff like that but they are not about spit play.
I was thinking of a writing a spit dare (probably dice) but I never did because I didn't think anyone would be interested in it. But now I might write it up knowing there is at least a few weirdos that would like it :3

I would really love a spit dare! I think it's hot to drool...

Jaro
12-26-2019, 10:21 PM
I guess I have this too. Not for drooling guys tho, but for girls. I love the look of a girl gagged and drooling. I also enjoy drooling myself when I'm gagged, it's such a submissive sight and feeling.
I also enjoy the idea of a girl, or group of girls, spitting in my face and mouth and making me swallow it!

zephyrnem
12-27-2019, 11:55 AM
Open to a lot of this. Would love to have someone spit on me or in my mouth, and love to be forced to be naked and drooling.