PDA

View Full Version : 20/F decide how I go to the bathroom

lola123
06-09-2016, 03:22 PM
I'm a sub so i can only pee twice a day and poop once. I haven't gone to the bathroom at all today and I'm starting to need to go now so I thought I'd ask you all as to how I should do it. I won't eat it or put it near my face but I'm open to suggestions on how I can maximize this opportunity for humiliation.

Butcher99
06-09-2016, 03:31 PM
A first crawl naked to the bathroom. Get on all fours in your bathtub put your face to the drain, than pee. Now lay on our back and edge twice, now you are allowed to leave the bathtub.

If you want it hard poop in the tube and then move it with a spoon to the toilet.

lola123
06-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Thank you. I'll go ahead and pee the way that you instructed. Is there are way that we could up the anti with me pooping my underwear potentially?

Butcher99
06-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Thank you. I'll go ahead and pee the way that you instructed. Is there are way that we could up the anti with me pooping my underwear potentially?

Put on a nice pair of panties, add optional a tight jeans. Go as fare away from your bathroom as possible. When you can't hold your poop any longer you are allowed to walk (not run) to the bathroom, there you must do 10 jumping jags. Then you are allowed to undress and poop.

Write a nice report.