PDA

View Full Version : Body writing for punishment-humiliation photos (more votes mean more exposure)

DareFiend
06-09-2016, 02:36 PM
My punishment and humiliation master has told me to write text on myself while posing for pictures wearing humiliating clothes and painful “toys”.

--clover nipple clamps on my nipples
--chastity cage on my cock and balls
--cock and balls protruding through humiliating girl’s underwear
--very severe and sharp metal clamps on my scrotum
--weight(s) hanging from the chain

What should I write on my body for these pictures? I will use the top 4 vote getters. If I get more than 35 voters, I will use ALL of them. If I get more than 45 voters I will post a link here to the resulting photos for everyone to see. Your vote counts!

Additional ideas and instructions WILL be honored. Add a comment below.

DareFiend
06-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Seems odd - 57 people have viewed this, and only three have voted. Isn't that sort of like going by the free samples table in the supermarket and not having any? :P

kinkyml
06-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Do 10 jumping jacks while wearing nipple champs and weights...

kinkyml
06-09-2016, 09:35 PM
Public Urinal (arrows to mouth)

SmallBalls22
06-10-2016, 09:11 AM
I like seeing you tortured and in pain. When I kicked you in the balls and you cried out I was very happy!

Cstelle
06-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Seems odd - 57 people have viewed this, and only three have voted. Isn't that sort of like going by the free samples table in the supermarket and not having any? :P

Well, the word "photo" makes my ears go *sproing*, so I automatically opened the thread. Alas, when I read the words "body writing": spaniel ears...

I understand that the text needs to be humiliating - but those silly phrases...? No. I just don't see/feel it. So how could I possibly choose between them? The email thing is the best - but it's just not enough.

I think you should really bare yourself, really humiliate yourself. Write that email address - but add your real name, so that people who choose to respond can do so by name. "John [Paul, George, Ringo - whatever], I saw your photos on the internet!"

All right. I'm going to vote now - and I'll choose the email thing.

[EDIT: you probably need to refresh the page - I see nearly 50 votes...]

DareFiend
06-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Thanks everyone for the additional tasks, which I will do my best to honor.

@cstelle - it's 35 and 45 voters, not votes, that trigger harsher penalties ��

Cstelle
06-10-2016, 12:01 PM
@cstelle - it's 35 and 45 voters, not votes, that trigger harsher penalties ��

OK - I just commented on your "Seems odd - 57 people have viewed this, and only three have voted". The gD software claims that you can only vote once, so voters = votes. Which now number over 60 (unless I added wrong - which I may have - I'm not good at these rocket science things). (There is a risk that you might be popular. Or well-thought-off. Or something. You jammy bastard.)

But if you have incurred penalties or punishments - well, I hope they are - well, intensely erective!

DareFiend
06-10-2016, 12:04 PM
Just to be clear - look down at the bottom of the results page. You will see the number of voters stated there (currently 24). People can vote for as many items as they like. That's why the number of votes > voters.

Cstelle
06-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Just to be clear - look down at the bottom of the results page. You will see the number of voters stated there (currently 24). People can vote for as many items as they like. That's why the number of votes > voters.

Ah! Yeah, I got that wrong! Sorry!

[EDIT: Me and rocket science - we don't go together.]