PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition Dare for the Ladies

exhibition_lover
06-09-2016, 01:12 PM
Hey all so I have a dare for exhibition lovers. Kinda long so forgive me but I think it is a good one. You will wear a.sexy bra and panties, a short skirt, and a white tshirt. Heres the dare:

You have to pick a clothing store with dressing rooms that you can get in without an attendant. You will then pick a time to be there and find someone to help you with the challenge... best if its your significant other but fun anyway. You will then print a dozen fliers that advertise the dare and when and where to be.

The dare is that the fliers will say that you are very naughty and need a new set of sexy lingerie and list your bra and panty size. The challenge will be for anyone who finds the flier and wants to participate they will go to that store at the time and select a sexy outfit and go to the fitting room with it.

You will arrive at the fitting room at least 15 minutes early and go into a room leaving your partner waiting for the contestants to show. When the guys show up your partner will take the outfit from them and bring it in. You will then try the outfits on and pick the one you like the best. Then return the ones you dont want to your partner do they can return them to the unlucky contestants.

Then you will be back dressed in the new sexy outfit you chose. You will be in the dressing room on your knees and your partner will bring in the lucky guy who chose your new outfit. Your partner will then shut and guard the door from the inside of course as you take the guys pants down and jerk him off until he explodes covering your chest and new sexy outift with cum. You will then give the contestant your underwear you wore in as a souvenir and you will put your skirt back on and white tshirt back on wearing the new cum covered bra. You will pull the tags off and carry them to the register and hand them to the cashier letting them know you liked them so much you wanted yo wear them now and pay for them then leave.

You need to distribute the fliers around the store in the mens section or if at a mall have them placed strategically in mens bathrooms and clothing stores. Make sure plenty of guys will find them so you have plenty of contestants. Make sure the fliers advertise the reward so the guys will show up.

Dont forget to post your experience when done.

DeltaSierra
06-24-2016, 09:17 PM
I'd like to try this with my girlfriend some day. Has anyone tried it yet?