PDA

View Full Version : Summer dares

Micayla_71
06-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Hi i am really excited that it is finally the summer. I am going to be starting college in augest, so i have the rest of june, july and part of augest to dedicate myself to this. I am trying to discover my likes, dislikes, and limits. I am really interested in trying intense dares. My kik is Micaylaa_81

wolf82
06-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Attach clamps/pins to your nipples. Lay in the shower and edge yourself 4 times with a hairbrush. Remove the hairbrush and spank your ass with it 8 times while pulling on the clamps.

You cannot cum until you have completed the entire task. If you cum before, you will have to perform another task.

Write a full report after either as a comment or pm.

ksoma
06-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Hi i am really excited that it is finally the summer. I am going to be starting college in augest, so i have the rest of june, july and part of augest to dedicate myself to this. I am trying to discover my likes, dislikes, and limits. I am really interested in trying intense dares. My kik is Micaylaa_81

You have two other threads you never replied in in any way, and messages I sent to your kik are listed as D, but not R, which means to me you never even check your kik.

What is the point of this?

I'd love to help, especially based on the pic for your kik account, but other than it's existence and your three generic threads, you don't even seem to exist.