PDA

View Full Version : Hotel / evening dares

ukmids24m
06-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Hi,

I know I may not have a great deal of luck requesting dares as I am a male in my 30's but I thought I might as well give it a go...

I am going away on my own for 3 nights, from tomorrow, on a mini-tour of Wales, so I will have 3 full evenings / nights to complete dares or tasks. During the day I will be busy travelling and enjoying the tour so dares / tasks will be limited to when I arrive at the hotel each evening and when I leave the following morning after breakfast.

All 3 hotels are small, independent places, closer to pubs with a few rooms than large chain hotels with main receptions and long sprawling corridors and lifts. Hopefully this will mean less / no risk of CCTV in any corridors but it will limit my places to go. The first of the hotels is a little out of the local town, whilst the 2nd two are both in the centre's of small towns.

I will be travelling light so will have minimum scope to pick up heavy / bulky things to use on my journey. I already plan to purchase as few pairs of panties and some tights.

I am into humiliation, lingerie, mild exhibitionism (some risk but nothing crazy), mess / food (I may be able to pick up the odd can / carton of food but not much - and anything must be able to be washed down a standard bath / shower drain) and a little anal insertion (I am not looking for anything 'large' or to be 'stretched' / 'gaped' and I am happy to buy condoms to cover anything to ensure that nothing dirty goes inside me).

So if anyone would like, or just be willing, to set some dares / tasks it would be great. I should have access to here so I will hopefully be able to respond / report in the evenings and possibly even chat. Pictures on KinkTalk may also be possible. I am happy to receive dares / tasks here or via PM!

Thanks everyone!