PDA

View Full Version : Ask me humiliating questions!

LilBondageChick
06-08-2016, 05:06 PM
I want to have your most humiliating questions and be forced to answer... Don't go easy on me

hairycreed
06-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Have you ever done anything sexual with an animal. If yes describe

Curiositypeaks
06-08-2016, 05:10 PM
What is your filthiest and darkest fantasy?

LilBondageChick
06-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Have you ever done anything sexual with an animal. If yes describe

What is your filthiest and darkest fantasy?

Haven't ever done anything with an animal...

My darkest fantasy has to be my blackmailing and kidnapping fantasy, and being made to wear humiliating clothes and be a doll

bthomas
06-08-2016, 06:58 PM
How many people have you had sex with? What is the most degrading sexual thing you have ever done?

ksoma
06-08-2016, 07:31 PM
Have you even engaged in incest? Please describe.

Hate you ever had incestuous fantasies, even if you will not act on them? Please describe.

Have you ever had a guy save up his cum in the freezer for you to eat, later? How much was saved?

If one has not, would you be willing if a guy wanted to? If you have already, would you again? Assuming he would build it up and freeze it indefinitely, How many loads do you see yourself ever being able to take, before it was too much for one sitting?

How old were you the first time you did something sexual with a man? What was it?

How old were you the first time you did something sexual with a woman? What was it?

What is a dare you would love to do, but would never do without being dared to do it?

What is a dare you WISH someone would give you you haven't been given?

How did the blackmail thing ever turn out? And if you have been exposed, where can we see it?

Do you taste your own pussy?

Do you like the taste of your own pussy?

If yes to both of the above, do you look forward to orgasming, so that you can taste yourself, like your own cum is a treat and reward for you?

What is the most extreme dare you have ever done?

How many nudes or sex pics of you do you have on your computer? How many videos?

Do you ever masturbate to your own nudes? If not, why not?

Will you ever add more to your album here?

What is your facebook page so we can friend you, or your twitter so we can follow, or both?

You liked the post, so how long do I have to wait for you to do http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2233049&postcount=5 and give me a report to touch myself to?

When and if you do that dare, will I get the pics from it I asked you to take?

What is one thing we could do, in dares, questions, anything, for you, to make your fucking day amazing an unparalleled?

batfinch
06-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Do you sit on public toilet seats.

Habe you eer had to squat to poop out doors.

Have you as an adult ever pooped yourself - deyails please

MasterDaddy02
06-08-2016, 11:11 PM
1. Have you ever took off your panties while eating in a crowd and busy restaurant?
2. Have you ever pulled off your panties while standing in line at a busy place?
3. Have you ever took your clothes off in the men bathroom, then edge and masturbate plus orgasm?

Qwertyasdfgh391
06-09-2016, 02:30 AM
Sexually, what won't you do?

Follow up question, what would make you do that same thing?

LilBondageChick
06-09-2016, 09:23 AM
How many people have you had sex with? What is the most degrading sexual thing you have ever done?

I lost track when it got into the double digits 😳 And the most degrading thing was the one golden shower I was made to get

LilBondageChick
06-09-2016, 09:31 AM
Sexually, what won't you do?

Follow up question, what would make you do that same thing?

I wouldn't do anything illegal, and that's pretty much my limits lol. I don't understand the second part of this question :confused:

LilBondageChick
06-09-2016, 09:33 AM
1. Have you ever took off your panties while eating in a crowd and busy restaurant?
2. Have you ever pulled off your panties while standing in line at a busy place?
3. Have you ever took your clothes off in the men bathroom, then edge and masturbate plus orgasm?

1. I had to do it when I was in high school, so yes
2. No
3. I have never even thought about it lol

ksoma
06-09-2016, 09:55 AM
totally skipped over. ouch.

Cenobite1992
06-10-2016, 03:14 PM

Hate you ever had incestuous fantasies, even if you will not act on them? Please describe.

Have you ever had a guy save up his cum in the freezer for you to eat, later? How much was saved?

If one has not, would you be willing if a guy wanted to? If you have already, would you again? Assuming he would build it up and freeze it indefinitely, How many loads do you see yourself ever being able to take, before it was too much for one sitting?

How old were you the first time you did something sexual with a man? What was it?

How old were you the first time you did something sexual with a woman? What was it?

What is a dare you would love to do, but would never do without being dared to do it?

How did the blackmail thing ever turn out? And if you have been exposed, where can we see it?

If yes to both of the above, do you look forward to orgasming, so that you can taste yourself, like your own cum is a treat and reward for you?

How many nudes or sex pics of you do you have on your computer? How many videos?

What is your facebook page so we can friend you, or your twitter so we can follow, or both?

You liked the post, so how long do I have to wait for you to do http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2233049&postcount=5 and give me a report to touch myself to?

What is one thing we could do, in dares, questions, anything, for you, to make your fucking day amazing an unparalleled? I think these are excellent questions

MasterDaddy02
06-10-2016, 03:21 PM
I think these are excellent questions

"You must remember that it is her choice to answer what she wants to answer. "

MasterDaddy02
06-10-2016, 03:23 PM
totally skipped over. ouch.

"It is her choice and you must respect that."

ksoma
06-10-2016, 03:34 PM
"It is her choice and you must respect that."

When I insult, abuse, harass, or throw a tantrum because what I posted was ignored, you can feel free to put me in my place.

I did not do this, and I did not demand she respond to my questions. I understand full well she has the right to skip over whatever she pleases.

When I make a humorous self deprecating post to laugh about how my questions were skipped, it is just that. A joke. I am not abusing anyone, I am not throwing a tantrum, and I am not insulting the asker, or demanding her attention. I do not need to be disciplined by you. I am not one of your subs.

MasterDaddy02
06-10-2016, 03:39 PM
When I insult, abuse, harass, or throw a tantrum because what I posted was ignored, you can feel free to put me in my place.

I did not do this, and I did not demand she respond to my questions. I understand full well she has the right to skip over whatever she pleases.

When I make a humorous self deprecating post to laugh about how my questions were skipped, it is just that. A joke. I am not abusing anyone, I am not throwing a tantrum, and I am not insulting the asker, or demanding her attention. I do not need to be disciplined by you. I am not one of your subs.

"I was not insulting you. So if you took it that way, then that is your problem."

LilBondageChick
06-12-2016, 10:53 AM

I forgot to answer them all.. I will when I'm on a computer

Jaro
06-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Give us a description of the next poop you do. How much you pooped and what it looked like.

Do you use tampons or pads and which type and size?

What does your pubic hair look like right now, or do you not have any?

What do your feet smell like right now?

If you put your finger deep into your asshole right now and take it out again, what does your finger look and smell like?

ksoma
06-12-2016, 11:03 AM
Sorry I flew off the handle a bit. It was not directed at you.
He was right when he said it is up to you whether you answer them or not, so while I look forward to answers, they are not something I feel owed.
If they are coming though, I can't wait to read them.

oskar
06-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Have you ever peed your panties (not on purpose that is).

How do you feel on your period? Do you use tampons or liners?

Have you smelled or tasted your period blood?

Have you a sexual fantasy involving your period? Describe it!

corsa198
06-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?

LilBondageChick
06-12-2016, 12:30 PM

What is one thing we could do, in dares, questions, anything, for you, to make your fucking day amazing an unparalleled?

1) I have never done anything with a family member
2) I've never had any fantasies about it either
3) I've never had any cum saved
4) I bet I could take 20 loads
5) I was 12 the first time and it was a blowjob
6) when I was 13 I hooked up with a female friend and went down
7) a dare involving public!
8) I wish I would be dared to wear diapers or have them sent and told how to use them
9) I haven't been exposed yet
10) I love how my pussy tastes
11) I do look at it as my treat sometimes....
12) i think flashing accidentally
13) I have countless nude pictures and videos
14) I do masturbate to my own nudes to feel humiliated. Especially my golden shower with my ex
15) if I get requests I will update myself. I've lost so much weight
16) I will make a Twitter and post it :)
17) I think you have made my day already by asking me all of these great questions. Thank you!!!

LilBondageChick
06-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?

1) I have accidentally peed myself many times
2) today I did actually pee myself over a joke
3) I was wearing cotton pajama shorts and a crop top
4) I would love to do it for a dare
5) sometimes I do wait too long and feel bad
6) I'd pull down my clothes
7) yes! Anytime I wear a belt I almost pee my pants

LilBondageChick
06-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Have you ever peed your panties (not on purpose that is).

How do you feel on your period? Do you use tampons or liners?

Have you smelled or tasted your period blood?

Have you a sexual fantasy involving your period? Describe it!

1) I have peed my pants many times accidentally
2) I feel so annoyed on my period. Bloated, wear frumpy panties with pads
3) I like the way it smells sometimes but never tasted it
4) I don't have any period fantasies

wingman78
06-12-2016, 12:36 PM
You received a golden shower once. Did you taste the other person's pee? If so, describe how it tasted and whether you actually swallowed a bit or spit it all out.

mikel5
06-12-2016, 12:38 PM
would you rather give a cum tribute or be given one?

LilBondageChick
06-12-2016, 12:38 PM
You received a golden shower once. Did you taste the other person's pee? If so, describe how it tasted and whether you actually swallowed a bit or spit it all out.

He actually told me to open my mouth and the pee went right down my throat and it choked me! It tasted extremely salty..I unfortunately swallowed it

LilBondageChick
06-12-2016, 12:39 PM
would you rather give a cum tribute or be given one?

Be given one for sure

mikel5
06-12-2016, 12:40 PM
may ioffer you a cum show? pm sent

wingman78
06-12-2016, 12:45 PM
He actually told me to open my mouth and the pee went right down my throat and it choked me! It tasted extremely salty..I unfortunately swallowed it

Have you tasted your own pee afterwards to see how the taste compared to his?

LilBondageChick
06-12-2016, 12:59 PM
Have you tasted your own pee afterwards to see how the taste compared to his?

No I only tasted his

corsa198
06-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Do you enjoy wetting yourself?
Have you wet yourself by pure accident out of desperation, laughing etc?
Have you wet yourself many times?
Have you ever wet yourself drunk?
Have you wet the bed?

LilBondageChick
06-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Do you enjoy wetting yourself?
Have you wet yourself by pure accident out of desperation, laughing etc?
Have you wet yourself many times?
Have you ever wet yourself drunk?
Have you wet the bed?

1) I enjoy the feeling of wetting myself and the humiliation that accompanies it.
2) I actually have wet myself from laughing so many times in front of my mom, and from laughing at school in the past
3) I have wet myself many times
4) i have never wet myself drunk
5) I have wet the bed twice as an adult :o

corsa198
06-12-2016, 01:21 PM
What outfits have you wet yourself in before?
Do you have an outfit that you would prefer to wet yourself in?

LilBondageChick
06-12-2016, 01:30 PM
What outfits have you wet yourself in before?
Do you have an outfit that you would prefer to wet yourself in?

I've wet myself in a school uniform, pajamas, jeans, and leggings

I prefer to wear jeans

LilBondageChick
06-24-2016, 12:25 AM
Bumping this thread because I want humiliation

wamking
06-24-2016, 02:03 AM
1. Have you ever had someone pie you in the face
2. Have you ever been slime
3. Favorite sex position

thewilds
06-24-2016, 05:01 AM
What is the most extreme sexual experience you've ever had?

LilBondageChick
06-24-2016, 08:03 AM
1. Have you ever had someone pie you in the face
2. Have you ever been slime
3. Favorite sex position

1. When I was like 10 I used to let my sister pie me in the face for entertainment lol

2. I want to be slimed, but never have been

3. I love bondage sex

LilBondageChick
06-24-2016, 08:04 AM
What is the most extreme sexual experience you've ever had?

The most extreme was being tied up like 4 years ago

ksoma
06-24-2016, 08:29 AM
1) I have never done anything with a family member
2) I've never had any fantasies about it either
3) I've never had any cum saved
4) I bet I could take 20 loads
5) I was 12 the first time and it was a blowjob
6) when I was 13 I hooked up with a female friend and went down
7) a dare involving public!
8) I wish I would be dared to wear diapers or have them sent and told how to use them
9) I haven't been exposed yet
10) I love how my pussy tastes
11) I do look at it as my treat sometimes....
12) i think flashing accidentally
13) I have countless nude pictures and videos
14) I do masturbate to my own nudes to feel humiliated. Especially my golden shower with my ex
15) if I get requests I will update myself. I've lost so much weight
16) I will make a Twitter and post it :)
17) I think you have made my day already by asking me all of these great questions. Thank you!!!

When I had first asked them, you had said you just hadn't seen them, which is why my questions were skipped over.
Well, I am guilty of much the same thing! I just looked through the thread again, and realized you answered me, and that I had managed to completely skip over your answers until today!

great answers. Loved it.

LilBondageChick
06-24-2016, 08:32 AM
When I had first asked them, you had said you just hadn't seen them, which is why my questions were skipped over.
Well, I am guilty of much the same thing! I just looked through the thread again, and realized you answered me, and that I had managed to completely skip over your answers until today!

great answers. Loved it.

Thank you for your questions sweetie :)

ksoma
06-24-2016, 10:00 AM
can you endure forced orgasms?

if you had a master, and he surprised you by presenting you to a mixed gender party of 20-30 people (he knew and trusted), introducing you as the entertainment, would you play along or see that as going too far?

what is the most painful dare you have ever done that you enjoyed (even if only after the fact)?

When you masturbate to yourself, is it only to the humiliation, or do you sexually desire yourself?

what is the most vanilla dare you have ever done that still felt remarkably satisfying?

thewilds
06-24-2016, 10:34 PM
So, what made being tied up so extreme? Describe what happened.

wamking
06-25-2016, 11:01 AM
Do you have a favorite bondge toy?

LilBondageChick
06-26-2016, 11:30 AM
So, what made being tied up so extreme? Describe what happened.

He gave me Anal and smacked me around while tied up, it was ecstasy! I love the helpless feeling

LilBondageChick
06-26-2016, 11:31 AM
Do you have a favorite bondge toy?

I used to have an under the bed bondage set with ball gag and Blind fold

Jaro
06-26-2016, 11:42 AM
Did you ever fart really loud in a public place upon which everybody looked at you? If yes, where?

LilBondageChick
06-26-2016, 03:20 PM
Did you ever fart really loud in a public place upon which everybody looked at you? If yes, where?

No thank god!! I would die of embarrassment

Lovestorun
06-26-2016, 03:22 PM
Ever stolen a streaker or skinny dippers clothing?
What was the most embarrassing thing you’ve done for a dare or because you lost a bet?
If you won a bet where the loser could only wear whatever the winner chose to a party what would you make the loser wear?

LilBondageChick
06-26-2016, 03:26 PM
Ever stolen a streaker or skinny dippers clothing?
What was the most embarrassing thing you’ve done for a dare or because you lost a bet?
If you won a bet where the loser could only wear whatever the winner chose to a party what would you make the loser wear?

I never have seen a streaker but if I did I would totally steal their clothes

The most embarrassing thing I've had to do was wear a diaper and use it

If I won a bet like that I would make the loser wear a humiliating costume. Like a mascot for a girl or make a guy cross dress

scguycola
06-26-2016, 03:29 PM
What are the last five dares you chickened out on?

Lovestorun
06-26-2016, 03:30 PM
lol awesome answers

Have you ever been streaking?

Most guys you have had sex with at once?

What's the furthest you've pushed a limit before you felt like backing out?

LilBondageChick
06-26-2016, 04:43 PM
What are the last five dares you chickened out on?

A few blackmail dice dares, and I think that is about it

LilBondageChick
06-26-2016, 04:44 PM
lol awesome answers

Have you ever been streaking?

Most guys you have had sex with at once?

What's the furthest you've pushed a limit before you felt like backing out?

I haven't been streaking but would love to!

I've only had sex with one guy at a time

The furthest I've pushed a limit was probably things in public, and now I love them

thewilds
06-26-2016, 05:12 PM
What deep dark fantasies have you had, but would never do?

Lovestorun
06-26-2016, 05:34 PM
What public things have you done?

LilBondageChick
06-26-2016, 06:12 PM
What deep dark fantasies have you had, but would never do?

My darkest fantasy would have to be being a true blackmailed and kidnapped slave with no returns or outs.. A permanent master to obey or be humiliated severely. Also a three sum

LilBondageChick
06-26-2016, 06:13 PM
What public things have you done?

Flashed my underwear, worn a diaper, worn no bra, had sex in a car and my backyard, and talked about anal beads at a party

Lovestorun
06-26-2016, 06:14 PM
Was the car you had sex in moving? or parked somewhere?

LilBondageChick
06-26-2016, 06:30 PM
Was the car you had sex in moving? or parked somewhere?

It was parked on a super secluded street

semper_virilis
06-26-2016, 06:36 PM
If you had to have sex with one non-human movie character, who would it be?

LilBondageChick
06-26-2016, 08:18 PM
If you had to have sex with one non-human movie character, who would it be?

I think it would have to be avatar

semper_virilis
06-27-2016, 06:18 PM
I think it would have to be avatar

Sounds like a good choice. :)

LilBondageChick
06-27-2016, 06:23 PM
Sounds like a good choice. :)

Thank you!

Bumping this thread for more humiliating questions please

semper_virilis
06-27-2016, 06:35 PM
Would you rather:

A) Be forced to walk through a crowded mall end-to-end, naked.

or

B) Not be allowed to leave your room for a month, even to use the bathroom.

LilBondageChick
06-27-2016, 06:40 PM
Would you rather:

A) Be forced to walk through a crowded mall end-to-end, naked.

or

B) Not be allowed to leave your room for a month, even to use the bathroom.

I would rather walk through the mall naked, with everybody hating on me and calling me a whore as I walk

Teetee
06-27-2016, 06:42 PM
Wow that's so sexy. You turn me on so much!

semper_virilis
06-27-2016, 06:45 PM
Assuming you were doing just such a naked mall walk, would you rather be blindfolded or shown on live television?

LilBondageChick
06-27-2016, 07:07 PM
Assuming you were doing just such a naked mall walk, would you rather be blindfolded or shown on live television?

I would rather be shown on television, I'm not sure why but I just think that the humiliation would arouse me forever

Gigantesub
06-27-2016, 08:16 PM
Have you ever been made to wear a vibrator in public and pretend like everything is normal?

LilBondageChick
06-27-2016, 08:20 PM
Have you ever been made to wear a vibrator in public and pretend like everything is normal?

No I never have, but I've fantasized about it

wolf82
06-27-2016, 08:49 PM
No I never have, but I've fantasized about it

Sometime when you go for a walk you should definitley have one inserted in your pussy. Who knows, maybe you'll end up orgasming in front of people. (Post report of course.)

As for a question: how many cocks at max do you think you could service in a gangbang?

LilBondageChick
06-27-2016, 08:53 PM
Sometime when you go for a walk you should definitley have one inserted in your pussy. Who knows, maybe you'll end up orgasming in front of people. (Post report of course.)

As for a question: how many cocks at max do you think you could service in a gangbang?

I think I could satisfy 10 cocks. I want a gang bang

brazilian
06-27-2016, 08:57 PM
I think I could satisfy 10 cocks. I want a gang bang

You think you cant work on it? friends or maybe clubs?
you have any sexual toys? if yes should do a list
do you like anal?(experience please)
what you think about femdom? you think you would like fucks a guy with strapon? or control the key of him chastity cage?

LilBondageChick
06-27-2016, 09:19 PM
You think you cant work on it? friends or maybe clubs?
you have any sexual toys? if yes should do a list
do you like anal?(experience please)
what you think about femdom? you think you would like fucks a guy with strapon? or control the key of him chastity cage?

I want my ex boyfriend to run a train on me with his friends

I have a rabbit vibe, anal beads, collar with nipple clamps, kegel balls

I don't like anal because one time I was tied up and he fucked my ass with a jump rope handle and it bled all night! I cried myself to sleep

I love femdom. I want females to dominate me but I might control someone's chastity

brazilian
06-27-2016, 09:23 PM
I dont like anal because one time I was tied up and he fucked my ass with a jump rope handle and it bled all night! I cried myself to sleep

Really liked, please report this story with details please.
To write this story put kegel boys AND all anal beads, want your ass really full.

MasterMichaelNY
06-28-2016, 12:49 AM
What was your worst fuck ever, were everything went wrong.

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 03:33 AM
What was your worst fuck ever, were everything went wrong.

Hmmmm I would have to say whenever a guy tries to do anal, I act so scared and don't let them. My ex gave me a golden shower and humiliated me during sex

bondageFann69
06-28-2016, 03:55 AM
how did he humiliate you during sex?

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 04:07 AM
how did he humiliate you during sex?

Every single time my ex would film me fucking him, he would call me a nasty whore, made me walk on a leash and role played that he wanted my family to join us... He makes me seem totally normal..

bondageFann69
06-28-2016, 04:08 AM
was it normal for you? did you enjoy it?

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 04:18 AM
was it normal for you? did you enjoy it?

At first I was so camera shy, he pulled out his phone and recorded me blowing him for his snapchat.. I was shocked. I didn't stop him from recording though, and in reality it does turn me on that these videos are still with him. After we broke up, he refuses to delete any of them

bondageFann69
06-28-2016, 04:27 AM
you have a plenty of strange kinks. By "strange" I mean that you're turned on by things which are considered as weird or odd by most of the people (like being blackmailed for example). Additionality you have sex with randomly met people.
Do you have any idea what might be a root cause of such behavior? have you been raped or sexually abused as a child? Do you have both your parents?

thewilds
06-28-2016, 05:44 AM
Has your experiences boyfriend ever shared you? If so, how?

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 05:55 AM
you have a plenty of strange kinks. By "strange" I mean that you're turned on by things which are considered as weird or odd by most of the people (like being blackmailed for example). Additionality you have sex with randomly met people.
Do you have any idea what might be a root cause of such behavior? have you been raped or sexually abused as a child? Do you have both your parents?

I have been suffering from some strange kinks since puberty. I lost my dad when I was 10 and now only have my mother. I was also kidnapped at age 16 but I think it was my fault. I have been raped many times and not told anyone

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 05:57 AM
Has your experiences boyfriend ever shared you? If so, how?

My ex set up a bukkake party for me with some of his guy friends, but I totally chickened out

wolf82
06-28-2016, 06:11 AM
My ex set up a bukkake party for me with some of his guy friends, but I totally chickened out

Why did you chicken out?

bondageFann69
06-28-2016, 06:14 AM
Give us a detailed description of your first rape

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 06:14 AM
Why did you chicken out?

I fell and hurt my knee a couple of days before, but I really just used it as an excuse. I didn't want him to stop "loving" me

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 06:20 AM
Give us a detailed description of your first rape

I remember it was my high school boyfriend. I was 14 and he was 16. He invited me over for movies with him and his grandma was home. As we are watching the movie he starts to pull down my pants and I stop him. He was 6'3 and I'm 4'10 so you can guess what happens next. He pulls them down and holds me down forcefully, putting his fat cock in from the side.. I told him not to and to at least put on a condom but he didn't listen.. I even told him to stop because his grandma was home but since he said she had bad hearing he refused to stop

bondageFann69
06-28-2016, 06:23 AM
have you ever gone to a psychologist?

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 06:26 AM
have you ever gone to a psychologist?

I have went and it made me worse! It triggered me to wet the bed

Now I know I'm fucked up when someone on this site is asking me if I've seen a shrink

Cenobite1992
06-28-2016, 06:45 AM
I have went and it made me worse! It triggered me to wet the bed Damn :(

Now I know I'm fucked up when someone on this site is asking me if I've seen a shrink Going to a "shrink" doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you as a person any more than going to a heart surgeon does. I'm so sorry to hear that the doctor you went to made it worse but have you considered trying a different one?

thewilds
06-28-2016, 06:52 AM

If it were offered to do it today, would you chicken out now?

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 07:35 AM
Damn :(

Going to a "shrink" doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you as a person any more than going to a heart surgeon does. I'm so sorry to hear that the doctor you went to made it worse but have you considered trying a different one?

Thank you. I have considered but since I'm on Medicaid nobody will take my insurance and it is too costly. I'm letting myself live with my issues and they will eventually disappear on their own

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 07:36 AM
If it were offered to do it today, would you chicken out now?

No I would just do it and love it

thewilds
06-28-2016, 07:53 AM
I am enjoying your thread. Thanks for sharing

MasterMichaelNY
06-28-2016, 09:01 AM
Have you ever thought of becoming a cam whore, and making money that way, then you can save your money and take a trip down to Brazil and buy a new set of tits. Just in case your wondering, they do some freaking great work down there, I had a slave, that was from Brazil, all I can say is dam

Also here's a tough one, what makes you feel the most vulnerable towards a partner, were your everyday masks is just scraped off, and it's just the raw you, just helpless, looking for approval, and acceptance from them.

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 10:41 AM
I am enjoying your thread. Thanks for sharing

Thank you so much for reading :)

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 10:43 AM
Have you ever thought of becoming a cam whore, and making money that way, then you can save your money and take a trip down to Brazil and buy a new set of tits. Just in case your wondering, they do some freaking great work down there, I had a slave, that was from Brazil, all I can say is dam

Also here's a tough one, what makes you feel the most vulnerable towards a partner, were your everyday masks is just scraped off, and it's just the raw you, just helpless, looking for approval, and acceptance from them.

I have thought of becoming a cam whore to pay bills, never for something to spoil myself like a new rack..

I'd have to say the most vulnerable time for me is when I am laying there after sex, naked, smeared makeup. In that moment anything that is said to me I really do never forget

ksoma
06-28-2016, 10:50 AM
When I had posted these, they were the last reply on that page. Easily missed, with more questions starting the next page.

So, in case they were just missed, I figured I'd throw them out here again:

if you had a master, and he surprised you by presenting you to a mixed gender party of 20-30 people (he knew and trusted), introducing you as the entertainment, would you play along or see that as going too far?

what is the most painful dare you have ever done that you enjoyed (even if only after the fact)?

When you masturbate to yourself, is it only to the humiliation, or do you sexually desire yourself?

what is the most vanilla dare you have ever done that still felt remarkably satisfying?

*edit* added question: The age playing album is amazing. Any chance we'll see more?

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 10:54 AM
When I had posted these, they were the last reply on that page. Easily missed, with more questions starting the next page.

So, in case they were just missed, I figured I'd throw them out here again:

*edit* added question: The age playing album is amazing. Any chance we'll see more?

Thank you for the questions, so sorry I missed them before!

I've never had a forced orgasm, but I'm sure it would be intense
I would love to be entertainment at a party, mmmmm
The most painful dare was probably involving nipple clamps, they hurt but feel great

I have masturbated to myself A LOT. It used to be out of self desire, but these days it is pure humiliation and I think I look disgusting

The most vanilla dare is probably just wearing panties, but the lines cause humiliation to me

And thank you for the age playing compliment! I really should do an updated album sometime

ksoma
06-28-2016, 11:11 AM
I've never had a forced orgasm, but I'm sure it would be intense
I would love to be entertainment at a party, mmmmm

Imagine combining the two.
You are walked in, to a room of respectable looking men and women, and undressed. You have to walk past them, as they freely reach out and touch you. You are lifted onto an extra long dining table, and see there is a sybian in the middle. You are sat on it, blindfolded and earplugged, and legs strapped into harnesses built into the side, so nothing you can do will lift you off of the vibrating base. The sybian is seated on a lazy susan, so you can be rotated to face any part of the table.

For the next hour, as a pleasant dinner occurs, music playing lightly in the background, the guests talk, eat, laugh, socialize, and take turns as the control is passed to them, as they watch you struggle and writhe and moan, as they each force you to orgasm after orgasm, a piece of living erotic art to enjoy a meal to.

And for dessert, after removing you from the sybian, and giving everyone the show of you licking it clean of your own juices, you are lead, on all fours, under the table, where you service every guest orally. Once you have serviced everyone, any of them can request you for seconds, or simply clear the table, lay you on it, and allow them all to take you and use you, however they see fit.

Does that appeal to you at all?

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 11:16 AM
You are walked in, to a room of respectable looking men and women, and undressed. You have to walk past them, as they freely reach out and touch you. You are lifted onto an extra long dining table, and see there is a sybian in the middle. You are sat on it, blindfolded and earplugged, and legs strapped into harnesses built into the side, so nothing you can do will lift you off of the vibrating base. The sybian is seated on a lazy susan, so you can be rotated to face any part of the table.

For the next hour, as a pleasant dinner occurs, music playing lightly in the background, the guests talk, eat, laugh, socialize, and take turns as the control is passed to them, as they watch you struggle and writhe and moan, as they each force you to orgasm after orgasm, a piece of living erotic art to enjoy a meal to.

And for dessert, after removing you from the sybian, and giving everyone the show of you licking it clean of your own juices, you are lead, on all fours, under the table, where you service every guest orally. Once you have serviced everyone, any of them can request you for seconds, or simply clear the table, lay you on it, and allow them all to take you and use you, however they see fit.

I got so wet reading this!!! I never even knew I had this fantasy until now.. I really wish that could happen to me

ksoma
06-28-2016, 11:21 AM
I got so wet reading this!!! I never even knew I had this fantasy until now.. I really wish that could happen to me

Just for the cuteness factor? Your favorite teddy bear is sitting next to the sybian. Your hands are free, so you can hold it and moan into it. The perfect combination of sexuality and innocence. Just make sure that you don't keep your tiny little tits covered. The people who showed up aren't looking for a woman up there, but for daddy's little princess.

malicetress
06-28-2016, 11:27 AM

That is amazing ! I would love to be at that dinner.

restia
06-28-2016, 11:27 AM
Just for the cuteness factor? Your favorite teddy bear is sitting next to the sybian. Your hands are free, so you can hold it and moan into it. The perfect combination of sexuality and innocence. Just make sure that you don't keep your tiny little tits covered. The people who showed up aren't looking for a woman up there, but for daddy's little princess.

Well can you manage to get a second sybian for this.

I'm sure it must be fun to be tied together at the hands and be forced to look into your eyes and well we would have a challange wo would have less orgasms while being used :D

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 11:28 AM

This is so naughty and degrading.. I would follow all of their orders too

ksoma
06-28-2016, 11:42 AM
Well can you manage to get a second sybian for this.

I'm sure it must be fun to be tied together at the hands and be forced to look into your eyes and well we would have a challange wo would have less orgasms while being used :D

A "little girl party" would be better for this.
Masters and mistresses bring their little girls, to play with one another, and to put them on display for each other, and for invited guests.

The girls would show up dressed as little girls, and strip down immediately to their panties. They are allowed and encouraged to keep their favorite stuffed toy with them.
While the "adults" eat, they color, play tag, curl up together and talk, do each other's toes, etc. But when called, they all have to come.

Lined up, their panties are removed, and they are open to be inspected by everyone there. To be looked at, touched. They hold hands with the girls next to them while they are being inspected.

The organizers of the party bring out a wall of sybians. Several are placed, side by side, around the room. In the center of the room, 4 are situated, in a plus-sign formation, face each other. The four girls who seemed to develop the most attraction to each other are seated there, legs strapped in, but hands and heads free. All the other girls are in other sybians, placed around the room, put into a position to watch, but unable to move, save for their hands, clutching their stuffed toys.

All the units are turned on. They will be on for the next hour or two. Guests and masters and mommies and daddies can walk around, and play with any unit control they want. The girls on the edge have free mouths, and may be used by anyone who wishes to use them.

The girls in the center will all be leaning on each other. Dealing with moans and cries and spasms of the girls around them. Free hands will grope for one another. They will have enough room, and be close enough, that all of them can kiss all three other girls there with them. They're stuffed animals are taken away, and they are left with each other.

Again, when the time is up, every girl will lick her own sybian clean. After that, any one who is called on for use is to allow herself to be used, while her new friends watch, and mommy and daddy look on, and see her proudly using what they taught her. Any girl not in use is to play with the other girls there. The shyest girl should be kindly exposed, and made to cum over and over, at the hands of her new friends, for everyone to see.

When it is time for bed, futons will be laid out, and the girls, sweaty, sticky with cum, and naked, curl up together for the night. Any girl who isn't quite ready for bed yet can play with whatever she wants. Just don't wake up the mommies and daddies by revving up the sybians too high.

restia
06-28-2016, 11:47 AM
oh wow i whish i could join this

it must be so much fun

hoping such an event would happen soon

*tears of looking forward dropping down my eyes*

LilBondageChick
06-28-2016, 12:01 PM
A "little girl party" would be better for this.
Masters and mistresses bring their little girls, to play with one another, and to put them on display for each other, and for invited guests.

The girls would show up dressed as little girls, and strip down immediately to their panties. They are allowed and encouraged to keep their favorite stuffed toy with them.
While the "adults" eat, they color, play tag, curl up together and talk, do each other's toes, etc. But when called, they all have to come.

Lined up, their panties are removed, and they are open to be inspected by everyone there. To be looked at, touched. They hold hands with the girls next to them while they are being inspected.

The organizers of the party bring out a wall of sybians. Several are placed, side by side, around the room. In the center of the room, 4 are situated, in a plus-sign formation, face each other. The four girls who seemed to develop the most attraction to each other are seated there, legs strapped in, but hands and heads free. All the other girls are in other sybians, placed around the room, put into a position to watch, but unable to move, save for their hands, clutching their stuffed toys.

All the units are turned on. They will be on for the next hour or two. Guests and masters and mommies and daddies can walk around, and play with any unit control they want. The girls on the edge have free mouths, and may be used by anyone who wishes to use them.

The girls in the center will all be leaning on each other. Dealing with moans and cries and spasms of the girls around them. Free hands will grope for one another. They will have enough room, and be close enough, that all of them can kiss all three other girls there with them. They're stuffed animals are taken away, and they are left with each other.

Again, when the time is up, every girl will lick her own sybian clean. After that, any one who is called on for use is to allow herself to be used, while her new friends watch, and mommy and daddy look on, and see her proudly using what they taught her. Any girl not in use is to play with the other girls there. The shyest girl should be kindly exposed, and made to cum over and over, at the hands of her new friends, for everyone to see.

When it is time for bed, futons will be laid out, and the girls, sweaty, sticky with cum, and naked, curl up together for the night. Any girl who isn't quite ready for bed yet can play with whatever she wants. Just don't wake up the mommies and daddies by revving up the sybians too high.

This has to be the hottest thing I've ever read! I love adding in other girls

restia
06-28-2016, 12:12 PM
This has to be the hottest thing I've ever read! I love adding in other girls

Well i would sugest that the 4 in the middle have to set on theirs sybian's for more than two hours.

they should end up curling to each other and realy depending on each other

maybe placed there for 24h so they can create a lifetime bound and love for each other

ksoma
06-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Well i would sugest that the 4 in the middle have to set on theirs sybian's for more than two hours.

they should end up curling to each other and realy depending on each other

maybe placed there for 24h so they can create a lifetime bound and love for each other

Just because messy (pee and scat) would be bound to happen in that amount of time... and that isn't my thing, I would limit that.
But I do like the idea of it being a multiple hour thing, so they end up really depending on each other.

How about, after the first hour, they are all allowed to use any controller but their own. They have to look the girl who makes them cum in they eye while they are cumming, and kiss them afterwards. Maybe take turns, where three girls ride on low to keep them going, and they each take turns making the forth girl cum, kissing her, and passing the controller on, until all three have. Then the next girl gets hers turned up, and the girl who came gets to be the one who starts the next girl cumming. Repeat the cycle as many times as possible in the hours there.

On the second night, girls who don't behave get to spend the night strapped to their sybians.

Make it a whole weekend slumber party thing :)

LilBondageChick
06-29-2016, 06:34 AM
Just because messy (pee and scat) would be bound to happen in that amount of time... and that isn't my thing, I would limit that.
But I do like the idea of it being a multiple hour thing, so they end up really depending on each other.

How about, after the first hour, they are all allowed to use any controller but their own. They have to look the girl who makes them cum in they eye while they are cumming, and kiss them afterwards. Maybe take turns, where three girls ride on low to keep them going, and they each take turns making the forth girl cum, kissing her, and passing the controller on, until all three have. Then the next girl gets hers turned up, and the girl who came gets to be the one who starts the next girl cumming. Repeat the cycle as many times as possible in the hours there.

On the second night, girls who don't behave get to spend the night strapped to their sybians.

Make it a whole weekend slumber party thing :)

This has made me so wet.... I love it!!

ksoma
06-29-2016, 12:34 PM
Sorry. I've had a lot of fun with my "little girl sybian party" idea, but I think I derailed the thread somewhat.

LilBondageChick
06-29-2016, 12:45 PM
Sorry. I've had a lot of fun with my "little girl sybian party" idea, but I think I derailed the thread somewhat.

Thank you lol. It definitely did derail it a bit ;) anybody have any humiliating questions to ask me?

wolf82
06-29-2016, 01:03 PM
1) Why do you enjoy bondage sex, as noted previously in this thread?

2) "My darkest fantasy would have to be being a true blackmailed and kidnapped slave with no returns or outs" -- any reason as to why this is your darkest fantasy?

3) Don't think this has been asked yet (sorry if it has) but favorite place to have sex, aside from your bed?

4) Would you rather suck dick for two hours straight or eat pussy for two hours straight? Why?

5) What size do you wish your breasts were?

LilBondageChick
06-30-2016, 07:54 AM
1) Why do you enjoy bondage sex, as noted previously in this thread?

2) "My darkest fantasy would have to be being a true blackmailed and kidnapped slave with no returns or outs" -- any reason as to why this is your darkest fantasy?

3) Don't think this has been asked yet (sorry if it has) but favorite place to have sex, aside from your bed?

4) Would you rather suck dick for two hours straight or eat pussy for two hours straight? Why?

5) What size do you wish your breasts were?

1) I enjoy the helpless feeling that bondage sex brings. It requires complete trust to work correctly, and it's very erotic to me

2) the reason why this is my darkest fantasy is because I have already experienced it and have had it ruin my life

3) my favorite place to have sex is the car! I had makeup sex with my boyfriend in his car yesterday

4) I would rather eat pussy for 2 hours straight. I would not be choking, and I would love to please a woman nonstop and feel her oozing cum all over my face

5) I wish I had a D cup

ksoma
06-30-2016, 09:59 AM
2) the reason why this is my darkest fantasy is because I have already experienced it and have had it ruin my life

3) my favorite place to have sex is the car! I had makeup sex with my boyfriend in his car yesterday

4) I would rather eat pussy for 2 hours straight. I would not be choking, and I would love to please a woman nonstop and feel her oozing cum all over my face

5) I wish I had a D cup

Some questions based on this!

2) Tell us more about this. Who did it? How long? What kind of blackmail did they do? What did they make you do as a slave? How, exactly, did it ruin your life? Why is it a fantasy you still have? And would you want it to happen again?

3) is this the same boyfriend who filmed you, and has pissed on you?

4) I would love to see that.... oh, that's more a comment then a question I suppose. Um... how would you like that scenario to end? Her walking away from you like a used toy she was done with? Her kissing you and licking all her cum off of your face? Some other way?

5) From what little we've seen of them in pics like your avatar, they're tiny but adorable. I'm sure men would line up to see them in their full glory. But 2 questions about this: What would you do with D cups if you had them? And why should a little girl want big boobs? You wouldn't be a little girl any more...

LilBondageChick
06-30-2016, 08:22 PM
Some questions based on this!

2) Tell us more about this. Who did it? How long? What kind of blackmail did they do? What did they make you do as a slave? How, exactly, did it ruin your life? Why is it a fantasy you still have? And would you want it to happen again?

3) is this the same boyfriend who filmed you, and has pissed on you?

4) I would love to see that.... oh, that's more a comment then a question I suppose. Um... how would you like that scenario to end? Her walking away from you like a used toy she was done with? Her kissing you and licking all her cum off of your face? Some other way?

5) From what little we've seen of them in pics like your avatar, they're tiny but adorable. I'm sure men would line up to see them in their full glory. But 2 questions about this: What would you do with D cups if you had them? And why should a little girl want big boobs? You wouldn't be a little girl any more...

1. At the time I was 16, weaker, and went to a catholic school. I was doing live shows for fun and attracted a stalker. He got all of my information including my teachers info, naked pictures, video, but he really got me when he had my address and threatened me and my family, I became his Slave totally when he swore he would kidnap me. He was an online man and he did it for months before kidnapping me. It secretly is something I wish would happen again because he stalked me 24/7 which is my major fetish. It ruined my life my making me drop out of school

2) this is the boyfriend who pissed on me

3) I would want her to just walk away from me like I was a used vibrator

4) I want bigger boobs to look more mature

Thatdude350
06-30-2016, 08:31 PM
How do you feel about drinking piss?

Do you like to piss your panties?

When was the last time you wet yourself?

Would you do it for a dare?

LilBondageChick
06-30-2016, 08:36 PM
How do you feel about drinking piss?

Do you like to piss your panties?

When was the last time you wet yourself?

Would you do it for a dare?

1) I'm terrified to drink piss
2) I love pissing my panties
3) the last time I wet myself was less than a week ago

4) I probably would do it for A dare

Thatdude350
06-30-2016, 08:39 PM
What do you like to do after pissing your panties?

LilBondageChick
06-30-2016, 08:40 PM
What do you like to do after pissing your panties?

Walk around in public or be forced to stay in them as a punishment

justbob333
06-30-2016, 09:47 PM
what kind of things did the blckmailer force you to do?

LilBondageChick
07-01-2016, 05:03 AM
what kind of things did the blckmailer force you to do?

He made me pleasure myself on camera, he controlled every minute of my life, he forced me to be his slave in California where I was almost used as a total breeder

thewilds
07-01-2016, 06:20 AM
How did you break away from him?

LilBondageChick
07-01-2016, 07:43 AM
How did you break away from him?

I was 16 when it happened and I was saved by my mom

justbob333
07-01-2016, 02:40 PM
How did you get to California, describe in detail the things you were forced to do, and what you enjoyed while his slave.

Varen
07-01-2016, 03:34 PM
What sticks out further your mound or your tits?