PDA

View Full Version : Help my Daddy punish me

sluttyspanker97
06-08-2016, 04:49 PM
I have been a naughty slut and need to be punished. Daddy says to make a post on here asking for dares with edging and clothes pins. I will send proof if requested to you on KIK with Daddy present. If you do not request proof only Daddy will see what I have done.

Please help Daddy punish me.

Matt:
06-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Sam's boy toy matt has a simple one to start. Put clothes pins on your nipples leave for 5 mins, twist 5 times then pull off.

Proof would be nice ;) kik is pioneer0799

Deanandkeely
06-08-2016, 06:43 PM
You will use 3 clothes pins. One on each nipple and the third on your clit. Insert your 7inch vibe into your ass and use your 5inch vibe to edge yourself 10 times. If any clothes pins fall off. Your daddy gets to spank you 10 times and an additional edge gets added. I would love to see a pic as proof. Kik is Dean.keely

ksoma
06-08-2016, 07:53 PM
tie clothespins to string, and attach to nipples.
Roll 2 dice, reroll ones. Take a pic of the roll.
That is how many times you should edge with a vibe. Take a pic of you, nude, vining your clit, with clothespins on nipples.

When done, pull the pins off your nipples, one at a time, by slowly pulling on the string, not opening them. Take a pic of you pulling, and another when the pic has come off. For each breast.

Put three pins on each pussy lip, and one on your clit. Use your 7inch vibe to edge as many times, again, as the original dice roll. Take a pic of the clips on you and vibe in you.

Pull the clit pin off the same as you did the nipples. Take pics the same way, with string fully taut, and clip dangling from string in your hand.

Lick the vibe clean. Take a pic of you licking your juices off of it.

Use whatever you like to spank your pussy to knock the other clips off. Take a pic of you spanking your pussy, clips still on.

Spank your pussy as many as 2x the number you had rolled earlier, as hard as you can, once it is free of the clips. Take a pic of a spank, and a clip of your pussy when all the spanks are done.

If your daddy allows it, for doing so much and taking so many pics, reward yourself with an orgasm. Take a pic of your vibe buried in you as you cum, and one more of licking it clean.

If daddy approves of all of this, send the proof to kik: iamksoma

KaiAlexander
06-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Loki will keep things simple ^^" you can edge 25 times daily, but to add to it all, you have to spank your self 25 times on each cheek after each edge :P

churroboy101
08-31-2016, 03:43 PM
attach two clothes pins to each nipple, one on your tongue and edge three times, then walk into the kitchen and attach something mildly heavy from the kitchen to the clothes peg on your tongue. take pictures along the way and then post them on kink talk and pm me a link