PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Dares

slavejena
06-08-2016, 12:15 PM
Hello my Master wants me to request dares for this evening well he is busy. I will choose one dare every hour randomly with a random number generator from 4pm-9pm. The dares have to be within my limits (Limits: blood, scat, family and friends, breath play, pictures, public, unsafe) and can not include my pussy as my Master is not allowing me to touch it. Once I have completed the dare I will provide a short report on how it went.

Thank you in advance.

masterman483
06-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Will you provide pic proof if requested?

collegesubguy
06-08-2016, 12:37 PM
Where do you live? is it somewhere with parks nearby or a frontyard/backyard?

slavejena
06-08-2016, 12:41 PM
There are no parks nearby but there is a frontyard/backyard.

collegesubguy
06-08-2016, 12:50 PM
If you randomly choose my dare, for the entire hour until you randomly select another dare you are to be completely naked. You must then spend the entire hour outside. You can be in your backyard for 50 minutes but you must be in the front yard for at least 10, you can do the 10 however you would like, all at once or in little increments, it doesn't matter. You must also have a dildo in your ass at all times, even when walking around and you may not have your hands help you hold it in. If it falls out then you must add another minute to being in the front yard.

While you are in the backyard you must alternate between fucking your ass and walking around. You must fuck your ass for 5 minutes straight and walk around for the next 5 minutes, and you must keep doing this unless you move to the front. While in the front yard you can do whatever you like and try to hide however you would like, maybe in some bushes or whatever you have available.

If you get caught you can immediately run to the backyard and cut your remaining time in the front yard in half, but if you let the person who caught you look at you as long as they want until they leave and then move to the backyard your time in the front is done unless you let the dildo fall out.

If this dare is confusing I will try to clarify anything, also if anything is outside your limits let me know.

slavejena
06-08-2016, 01:00 PM
No I won't provide pictures

tzzzr
06-08-2016, 01:36 PM
you are to be naked and apply clamps to your nipples for the entire hour.

When you remove them post how it felt as the blood rushed back in.

tzzzr
06-08-2016, 02:04 PM
What timezone are you in?

slavejena
06-08-2016, 02:09 PM
I am in the Eastern time zone.

tzzzr
06-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Have you started then?

slavejena
06-08-2016, 02:15 PM
My Master would like me to let you know that I am currently naked. I have a rule to always be naked at home. I am also incredibly wet and horny. I have not been allowed to cum since Sunday and have been having my pussy stimulated since then.

slavejena
06-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Have you started then?
Yes I have started the dares.

tzzzr
06-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Next dare, spend the hour plugged.

HeavyRing
06-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Fuck yourselve in the ass with a big dildo until you edge twice

slavejena
06-08-2016, 02:43 PM
you are to be naked and apply clamps to your nipples for the entire hour.

When you remove them post how it felt as the blood rushed back in.
Hello thank you for your dare. I do not have nipple clamps so I used clothes pins. They made my nipples uncomfortable at first it felt like a pinch. As time went on though the pain in my nipples became more of a throbbing pain. It was nothing compared to when I took them off of my nipples though. When I took the clothes pins off it was a shooting pain through my nipples.

tzzzr
06-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Thanks!

How about spending an hour with ice on your nipples.

slavejena
06-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Next dare, spend the hour plugged.
Hello thank you again for the dare the random generator once again choose you. I spent the hour plugged like you said. I used a sharpie marker as my ass has not been trained yet and that is the biggest thing we have used so far. It was uncomfortable at first but it started to get more comfortable and make me wet after some time.

slavejena
06-08-2016, 04:58 PM
If you randomly choose my dare, for the entire hour until you randomly select another dare you are to be completely naked. You must then spend the entire hour outside. You can be in your backyard for 50 minutes but you must be in the front yard for at least 10, you can do the 10 however you would like, all at once or in little increments, it doesn't matter. You must also have a dildo in your ass at all times, even when walking around and you may not have your hands help you hold it in. If it falls out then you must add another minute to being in the front yard.

While you are in the backyard you must alternate between fucking your ass and walking around. You must fuck your ass for 5 minutes straight and walk around for the next 5 minutes, and you must keep doing this unless you move to the front. While in the front yard you can do whatever you like and try to hide however you would like, maybe in some bushes or whatever you have available.

If you get caught you can immediately run to the backyard and cut your remaining time in the front yard in half, but if you let the person who caught you look at you as long as they want until they leave and then move to the backyard your time in the front is done unless you let the dildo fall out.

If this dare is confusing I will try to clarify anything, also if anything is outside your limits let me know.
Hello thank you for your dare. I spent the hour naked outside like you instructed. I did the 10 minutes out front to start off with to get it out of the way. I have bushes in my front yard and I stood behind them. I then completed the 50 minutes in my backyard. I alternated between the 5 minutes walking and 5 minutes fucking my ass. I did not use a marker for this dare though and instead used a sharpie marker because that is the biggest item my Master has used on my ass so far. During this dare near the end I did come close to cumming but held off because I am currently not allowed to cum.

HCP929
06-08-2016, 05:55 PM
If you happen to choose my dare you must stay in a bathtub of ice cold water with the sharpie marker in your ass and a dildo in your pussy and nipple clamps on for the entire hour

slavejena
06-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Fuck yourselve in the ass with a big dildo until you edge twice
I do not own any dildos and as I have stated a few times in the thread the biggest thing I have used in my ass is a sharpie marker. So to make sure I was at least using something bigger I used a sharpie marker and pen together. It was pretty painful at first. I was already horny from not being able to cum the last few days so it did not take me long to edge. The first time I brought myself to edge it only took about 5 minutes. The second time was even faster and it only took me about 3 minutes to bring myself to edge.