PDA

View Full Version : dare me anything f/19 new here

shortkinkylois
06-08-2016, 03:57 AM
I've just found the site so dare me i guess haven't really tried anything just nothing that'll either get me arrested, dead or can be permenant.

psuedoname
06-08-2016, 04:01 AM
I dare you to strip for me over kik, one item per pic

Dale Lauder
06-08-2016, 04:04 AM
Use something from your refrigerator as an anal toy until someone posts permission that you to remove it ;)

Lookin4sin
06-08-2016, 04:18 AM
Username not found......

shortkinkylois
06-08-2016, 04:39 AM
I dare you to strip for me over kik, one item per pic
sorry i hadnt had a proper look around anf didnt put pics and video as limits. sorry. you can punish me for being forgetfull and misleading

shortkinkylois
06-08-2016, 04:39 AM
Use something from your refrigerator as an anal toy until someone posts permission that you to remove it ;)

got a carrot up my ass

psuedoname
06-08-2016, 04:44 AM
sorry i hadnt had a proper look around anf didnt put pics and video as limits. sorry. you can punish me for being forgetfull and misleading

20 spanks to each butt cheek. (or 10 if you send me a pic of the result, and I won't ask for pics again)

If you can give a detailed report for every dare that is much appreciated here

Dale Lauder
06-08-2016, 04:57 AM
got a carrot up my ass Good girl.

If you want to take it out early you can ask for permission via kik: dalelauder

thewilds
06-08-2016, 05:20 AM
What are your living arrangements? Do you live alone? Would you be open to public or semi public dares? A little more info on your likes/dislikes will help to give dares you would enjoy!
That said, today, no panties or bra.

Master2016
06-08-2016, 05:24 AM
Get a cucumber cut in half one in ass and one in pussy keep in there for one hour. Show proof. Put pants on and show the cucumber against them. Kik to master 2016.

shortkinkylois
06-08-2016, 05:29 AM
sorry but id need permission to remove carrot from my pussy first

Jerms502
06-08-2016, 05:36 AM
put some toothpaste on ur pussy and give yourself an atomic wedgie and send me a report of how it goes and makes u feel on kik at jerms501

HeavyRing
06-08-2016, 05:37 AM
Try to put both the cucumber and the carrot in your pussy. If both won't fit take the carrot out and replace it by the cucumber. Same arrangements from Dale Lauder apply to the cucumber from now on, so you have to ask for permission to remove it even after the hour is over.

thewilds
06-08-2016, 05:38 AM
Phone a friend or family member. while talking on the phone, bring yourself to orgasm. If you fail before completing the call, phone someone else until you succeed.

shortkinkylois
06-08-2016, 05:39 AM
What are your living arrangements? Do you live alone? Would you be open to public or semi public dares? A little more info on your likes/dislikes will help to give dares you would enjoy!
That said, today, no panties or bra.

i live with my stepbrother and i am open to semi public and hidden public eg forest stuff. i am here to experiment to find out what i like but i like anal i know for a fact.

psuedoname
06-08-2016, 05:43 AM
When you get permission to take the carrot (and anything else out) you must eat them

thewilds
06-08-2016, 05:53 AM
If it won't break your family limit, after you shower, "accidentally " leave your worn panties on the bathroom floor. If it breaks your limit, then when using a public bathroom, remove and leave your panties / thong behind for some stranger to find.

shortkinkylois
06-08-2016, 06:49 AM
If it won't break your family limit, after you shower, "accidentally " leave your worn panties on the bathroom floor. If it breaks your limit, then when using a public bathroom, remove and leave your panties / thong behind for some stranger to find.

I have left my Panties on the floor. they are white and have a wet spot on due to the dares i have been sent this morning

shortkinkylois
06-08-2016, 06:55 AM
Good girl.

If you want to take it out early you can ask for permission via kik: dalelauder

i managed to keep the carrot in my ass fr the hr and half that was inside my ass until i asked Dale for permission to remove on kik. it was nicely filling for the time as it was a 6 inch carrot

ksoma
06-08-2016, 12:30 PM
kik isn't working. I checked out of boredom, as I rarely use kik.

Anyhow.

Get a clean pair of panties, and insert the crotch into your pussy (not the whole pair, just the crotch).
Sit in front of a mirror so you can watch yourself. Roll a die, rerolling ones.
That is how many times you need to edge, and then cum, rubbing your clit.

2 for example is: edge, cum, edge, cum.
Simple repeating pattern.

When you are done, pull out your panties, which are hopefully soaked, and smell them, followed by licking and sucking your juices from them.

Hope you enjoy cumming, and the taste of your own pussy.

thewilds
06-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Do you know if/who found your panties and whether or not anything was done with them?

Scarlett Teacher
06-08-2016, 06:45 PM
when alone undress and kneel for me please.

now stand like that for five minutes with your eyes closed. dont do anything just stay there naked.

if it arouses you the idea of being ordered to be naked and kneeling for someone else then please do suck something.
you will suck for 1 minute per poster in this thread

shortkinkylois
06-09-2016, 02:25 AM
kik isn't working. I checked out of boredom, as I rarely use kik.

Anyhow.

Get a clean pair of panties, and insert the crotch into your pussy (not the whole pair, just the crotch).
Sit in front of a mirror so you can watch yourself. Roll a die, rerolling ones.
That is how many times you need to edge, and then cum, rubbing your clit.

2 for example is: edge, cum, edge, cum.
Simple repeating pattern.

When you are done, pull out your panties, which are hopefully soaked, and smell them, followed by licking and sucking your juices from them.

Hope you enjoy cumming, and the taste of your own pussy.

I did this last night. I got a lace pair of panties and put the crotch within my pussy . Due to another dare I am not allowed to cum until at least saturday so I just edged if that isn't ok please send me another dare. I got a 5 so that would've been an edge cum cycle 5 times so I edged 10 times. After that I was soaking and enjoyed sacking my juices out of my soaking panties. Thank you again.

shortkinkylois
06-09-2016, 02:27 AM
Do you know if/who found your panties and whether or not anything was done with them?

My mate who was staying over before setting off to France for the euros found them. She came back in and told me to control my horniness however she should know i can't. ;) Thank you sir.

shortkinkylois
06-09-2016, 03:06 AM
when alone undress and kneel for me please.

now stand like that for five minutes with your eyes closed. dont do anything just stay there naked.

if it arouses you the idea of being ordered to be naked and kneeling for someone else then please do suck something.
you will suck for 1 minute per poster in this thread

At the time of me replying there were 9 different posters when I took part in this. I was sat for 9 minutes sacking on different object. The objects were carrot cucumber hairbrush handle toilet brush handle ice lolly spoon and then repeated the carrot and cucumber. I know my mate came into the room although I'm not sure if my stepbrother came in.

ksoma
06-09-2016, 06:36 AM
I did this last night. I got a lace pair of panties and put the crotch within my pussy . Due to another dare I am not allowed to cum until at least saturday so I just edged if that isn't ok please send me another dare. I got a 5 so that would've been an edge cum cycle 5 times so I edged 10 times. After that I was soaking and enjoyed sacking my juices out of my soaking panties. Thank you again.

you followed the spirit of my dare, and happily sucked up a lot of your own cum. I am happy with this report.