PDA

View Full Version : Dress me

yundme
06-08-2016, 02:11 AM
Hello. One of my punishments, that I must do everyday for a week, is only being able to wear what GetDare users tell me to wear.

Today I'm going to the beach and it's about an hour long trip on the train. Please tell me how to dress for today.

psuedoname
06-08-2016, 02:25 AM
On the train wear trousers but leave the zip down with some brightly colored panties. Half way through journey go to toilet and take them off. Return to seat with zip still down, using the panties to tie up your hair if long, or wrapped around your wrist.

On top wear a button shirt with matching bra, one or two button undone at nipple level to make the bra visible. Again at half way remove bra and leave shirt to gap open.

Report back on the journey, any reactions etc

yundme
06-08-2016, 02:28 AM
On the train wear trousers but leave the zip down with some brightly colored panties. Half way through journey go to toilet and take them off. Return to seat with zip still down, using the panties to tie up your hair if long, or wrapped around your wrist.

On top wear a button shirt with matching bra, one or two button undone at nipple level to make the bra visible. Again at half way remove bra and leave shirt to gap open.

Report back on the journey, any reactions etc

What about when on the beach? I plan on going in the water

aus guy
06-08-2016, 02:33 AM
What about when on the beach? I plan on going in the water

Just a thong, nothing else.

yundme
06-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Just a thong, nothing else.

but... I'm with friends... and there'll be kids at the beach

makise
06-08-2016, 02:40 AM
I was thinking about not wearing a proper swimsuit.

How about going at the beach with your underwear (not sure if you can do it) ?
In case you don't like that one you can try to take a sunbath with a pussy and ass wedgie, so you won't show anything properly, but everyone will look at you and they would probably think that you are a dirty girl ;)

If you are going in the water, I would like you to take off your bottom piece (be careful, don't lose it) as soon as the water is deep as your hips and take a good swim.

Enjoy your day and let me know if you will like my dares

psuedoname
06-08-2016, 03:05 AM
The shirt should go slightly see-through when wet, so after your swim remove your bikini and put the shirt back on with no bra, but don't dry properly. Same with trousers if you can, nice and thin