PDA

View Full Version : Sissy mall dare + picture proof

SissyXcandy
06-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Hey everyone,

I will go next saturday to the mall and buy some girlclothes.
I would love to make a list of risky sissy dares what i need to do in the mall, i will also make a list with all the clothes i need to fit and buy. Ofcourse will i make pictures wearing them. So if anyone wants me to fit something in the changing rooms or buy something feel free to comment below, also some dares would be nice. Every item i need to fit or buy i will fit in the changing room and stand in the hallway of the fitting room for X amount of seconds and make a selfie in the miror, no matter how many people are there. I promise i will try all of them :)

P.S. to make it even harder try to be very specific about the clothings
example, you need to buy a red mini dress with white stips on it.

Thank you for the effort for commenting :D

Slaveboy151
06-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Definately go to the womens bathroom in the mall in the clothes you bought. if anyone questions you, you have to apply for a punishment to me. Send me the pics too

bubba51
06-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Buy a pink or blue dress but you must wear panties bra and pantyhose while trying them on. I would like pictures

SissyXcandy
06-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Definately go to the womens bathroom in the mall in the clothes you bought. if anyone questions you, you have to apply for a punishment to me. Send me the pics too

I will do this one, but i will change my self up in the women bathroom and make a picture in the mirror. For how many seconds i need to stand out of the stall?

SissyXcandy
06-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Buy a pink or blue dress but you must wear panties bra and pantyhose while trying them on. I would like pictures

Oke i will also do this one, if the next dares want it to make it harder for me you can be more specific about the clothings. I might not be able to do the bra part but i will give it my best.

fakeasdays
06-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Try a skipy dress and heels i want any pic u take from saturďay

SissyXcandy
06-08-2016, 11:54 PM
Try a skipy dress and heels i want any pic u take from saturďay

I am not sure if the heels and skimpy dress will work at the same time but i will give it my best :) and ofcourse u will get all the pics

tiger777
06-09-2016, 11:54 AM
I want you to find and try a latex or leather skirt or dress. You need to stand outside for 25 sec.
I would also like the pictures from all day.

SissyXcandy
06-09-2016, 02:42 PM
I want you to find and try a latex or leather skirt or dress. You need to stand outside for 25 sec.
I would also like the pictures from all day.

This one is amazing, hard to find but i will do it. i dont know if i can do the latex one but definitly will do the leather one. and ofcourse you will get all the pictures of all the dares i did.

Frazi3r
06-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Find some sexy lingerie to try on in a dressing room. Step out and check yourself out in the mirror.

Of course send me all pics from the day.

SissyXcandy
06-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Find some sexy lingerie to try on in a dressing room. Step out and check yourself out in the mirror.

Of course send me all pics from the day.

Sorry but i am sure that it is not allowed to fit lingerie, i would not like to do something against the rules or illigal :S feel free to post another dare :D you can go a bit harder on that one if you want because i didnt do this one :)

SissyXcandy
06-11-2016, 11:06 AM
I am so sorry to annyone who gave me a dare, i couldn't make any time today to do them but i will do them as soon as possible and send you everything by PM.

Again so sorry and thanks alot for the dares!