PDA

View Full Version : Punish me

yundme
06-07-2016, 05:25 PM
Please punish me, I broke a rule and now must face the consiquences.

RachaelB1997
06-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Edge twice every hour for 12 hours

Qwertyasdfgh391
06-07-2016, 05:28 PM
More information is required. What rule did you break?

yundme
06-07-2016, 05:37 PM
More information is required. What rule did you break?

I was denied to cum for a week but couldn't take it anymore. I have to make up for by posting the thread

yundme
06-07-2016, 05:44 PM

do I start this now or in the morning?

ksoma
06-07-2016, 05:59 PM
It says "I do not like, but am open to pics."

My task will be fairly low key, and hopefully one you find easy, while still playing on that dislike, and giving us all some lovely eye candy.

I want you to put on a sexy bra and panties, write "I am sorry for my failure, [master/mistresses name/username, or just "master" or "mistress" depending on which it is]" in lipstick on your belly, and take a pic, neck down, of your body and you apology. Upload the pic, full sized, to your album, for at least 72 hours, and change your avatar to that picture for a week.

*edit*
if you don't have a master or mistress, and the rule came from a user here, use their user name.
If you do not want to use a user name, or any other identifier, and don't have a master or mistress, simply write "Punished for breaking rules"

yundme
06-08-2016, 05:06 PM

Today I went to the beach with friends. there was a lot of walking to get to the train and the tain itself was an hour long. I wore some ben-wa balls and told my friends that I was a little ill, so when they did their thing I had to stop before going over the edge.
On the train (there and back) I went into the small bathroom and got my edges out the way there. When on the beach I did as much walking as I could for the balls inside me to work, but my got tired and I chose to go in a empty part of the water and the restrooms to do what I had to do today.
When I got home it was much easier to finish the edges.

yundme
06-12-2016, 05:31 PM
more rules have been broken. please punish this idiot