PDA

View Full Version : 18f home alone

keyla
06-07-2016, 08:07 AM
Hi- I'll be home alone for about 3 hours today and am looking for some dares to do. Some of you may have seen my ad, but I am not in an official master/slave relationship yet and am looking to have a little fun before I completely commit.
Please no dares that take a super long time as I don't have that long alone. Dare me as you wish and I will send a full report. Please no boring or cliche dares- make it as interesting and complicated as possible- that's much more pleasurable for me. And also, I can't cum and it's extremely difficult for me to edge, so please no dares involving either of those. (it literally takes me an hour to cum.)

My likes are: light bondage, insertions (nothing weird though), anal, light pain, spanking, clothespins and pegs, toothpaste, puppy play, humiliation and exposure (non public)

Dislikes: cliche dares, body writing, hidden public, forced orgasm and cross dressing

Limits: extreme pain, full public, video/audio, illegal, permanent, anything involving other people, scat, eating bodily fluids, animals, food, messy

toys I have: a dildo, small vibrator, buttplug, anal beads, those ball things that go in your pussy (what are they called??), clothespins, rubberbands, wooden spoons, a cane, toothpaste, candles, basic household objects, a few hairbrushes that are excellent for spanking, ice cubes

Dare away!!!

Admatt
06-07-2016, 08:13 AM
I will get you started with something some what easy. Lets start by adding some clothes pins 1 on each nipple and 2 on your pussy. Grab a hair brush and spank yourself 25 times each ass cheek. Take a picture and keep it on your phone for 3 days in case anyone might be able to see it. Once you have done that use a rubber band and knock off the clothes pins. Enjoy!

Ryuzaki
06-07-2016, 08:19 AM
Before you start this dare, you are going to have to fill yourself up. Put as many of the anal beads in your ass, along with stuffing your panties in your pussy and the ben wa ball in there as well.

Spank each cheek fifty times with a brush. Then, get a shoe lace and the clothes pinks. Make two lines of pins along your lower lips and loop the shoelace through it. Give the lace a yank hard enough where they all snap off. Repeat this process ten times, five on each side. Finally, take your toothbrush and put a normal amount of toothpaste on it and scrub your clit till the sensation of the paste has gone away.

psuedoname
06-07-2016, 08:42 AM
I want you to do a set of ten 30 second wall sits, (Google if you don't know what one it). You must strip and insert your dildo into your pussy before starting. One minute rest between sits.

If you don't last 30 secs on one of the sits, for each second under give yourself a hard hit on each front thigh with a wooden spoon.

If the dildo falls out (you must only hold it in using your pussy) you must give yourself ten spanks on the ass with the spoon and start that sit again.

Please let me know how you get on

Hangwedgbuttplug
06-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Insert a dildo in your pussy, and plug in your ass. Put on a thong.
Now hook the thong to your doorknob in your room. Repeat the wall sits. 20 wall sits. The sitting will give you a wedgie and drive your toys deeper into you. Once complete, remove the dildo, but get into a bra connection wedgie with you plug still inserted. Remain like this for 2 hours. You may go about your normal routine with clothing over the top to hide your wedgie if you want to get out and about.