PDA

View Full Version : Work out time! ;)

scarlet9
06-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Hey,
I haven't been on here for ages and I decided that I would come back again as I remembered how much I enjoy myself of here.
In about 1-2 hours (depending on how many replies I get) I am going to the gym. The gym isn't that far from my house but I do have to walk for about 10 minutes. I will be going alone but the gym is usually quite full so I won't have the gym to myself. There isn't a changing room but there is a toilet. I want some dares to do in the gym. There are two room; one with all of the main equipment in and the other with an open room with spin bikes, roll mats for yoga and a punch bag.
Unfortunately, I haven't got any toys but I have house hold things like a hair brush, toothbrush, thong etc. There are also currently people in my house right now. Please stay within my limits and make sure the dares are fun! If you want my Kik, pm me for my username.
Thanks! Xx ;)

ksoma
06-06-2016, 10:50 AM
Take a clean thong, and stuff it in your pussy.
wear either yoga pants or bike shorts to the gym, and the smallest sports bra you have. The tighter the better, and the thinner the material, the better. The lighter in color the material, the better. Make sure you have a prominent camel toe. No panties or thong worn under the clothing.
At the gym, go to the toilet long enough to edge your clit, twice. Through the pants. Then, do as many exercises as you can while being in full view. If the equipment allows for it, try to rub your clit against it. You should edge this way at least once in the gym proper.
After you finish in the main room, go to the restroom, and edge twice, again, through the material.
If there are yoga balls in the yoga room, use them, and try to rub your clit to another edge against the ball. Do yoga, the more you stretch, bend, and open your legs, the better.

Aim for 10 edges while you are there, including 4 in the rest room I already mentioned. That means 6 should be done in some way in the gym itself, using suggestions I mentioned, and your own creativity.

You do not have pics in your limits. Most gyms have mirrors. Do a gym pose (a stretch, flexing, etc) and snap a selfie. Get the best lighting you can, see if you can get a good enough picture that shows the wet spot of your groin. Do an over-the-shoulder shot of your back and ass too. Selfies in a gym are not that unusual, no one should think twice. If they are looking, it is because thin, light, tight material, dampened with sweat and arousal, has made it obvious to them that you're not wearing panties. How much of you can they actually see?
Edit the selfies at home to remove your face, and anyone else in the pic, and then upload them to an album here, for at least 24 hours (and if you don't want to do this? well, we'd love to see it, and you need to put pics as a limit for a reason! And if you don't mind doing this, leave the pics up indefinitely).

When you get home, sit in front of your mirror, edge your clit again twice, and spank your pussy, through the material, with the back of your hairbrush, either 10 times hard, or 30 times at a much more controlled (and quieter) intensity. Then masturbate, pushing the brush handle into your pussy through your clothing, while using the back of your toothbrush as a vibrator against your clit. Do this while either watching yourself in the mirror, or looking at your gym selfies.

After you cum, take off the pants/shorts, and suck your juices and cum out of the crotch that has been soaking it all up for all this time.
Then pull out the thong you inserted before you left. It should be soaked. Lick and suck the entire pair dry. While sucking up your own cum, edge your clit two more times, and cum one more time.

Then upload the pics to your album, and write a report!

I hope you find the challenge to be fun. All the edges and the public showing off should have you ready to burst.

*edit* if you are willing to do and share the pics, but do not want them uploaded publicly, PM me for my kik.