PDA

View Full Version : Vote on my demise - tonight

Robert_Z_man
06-06-2016, 09:59 AM
Home alone tonight and I will have about 1 1/2 - 2 hours of free time.

Im unsure what I want to do, so I will leave it up to you the people of GD.
The top dares will be done tonight.

1.) I will go to my upper level in the living room and undress with the lights off while infront of a window. I will then put on my C&B harness and then stand faceing the window with my eyes closed for 90 seconds counting outloud, I will then bend over ass to window and cane,whip and spank my Ass X amount of times*(I will roll two dice two times and then times the number by the other number)

2.) I will undress in my basement and put on my c&b harness and two nipple clamps on, then I will redress and open a basement window only 4 inches. When I get outside I will lock my door and throw the key into my side yard. then undress to only shoes and throw my clothes into the house threw the small opening in the window. I will then go outback and insert a med dildo anally and do 75 in out thrusts while on all fours. then with the toy still inserted i will go and try to find my key and then go back into the house. Then I can remove the toy.

3.) I will undress from the waist down and walk 10 circles outside around my house, Then I will go inside and put on my c&b harness for 20 mins and cane my ass 75 times each cheek then 20 whips to the dick and balls. then play level med edgemeplease with a chance of cumming.

4.) I will see how many clothespins I can fit on my balls and dick then take a photo and send it to someone online. Then I will undress completely naked and with my med dildo I will do 50 strokes per min for 3 mins, then 80 thrusts per min for 4 mins.

5.) I will undress from the waist down and insert my med dildo then I will ride it for 5 mins at 50 thrusts per min, then I will go put on my c&b harness and do 100 in out thrusts with my med dildo, I will then use my XXL dildo and do 40 thrusts per min for 3 mins. then 50 thrusts per min for 5 mins, if I can keep up I can cum only while outside with something in my ass.

6.) undress leave clothes in trunk,go for a drive naked from the waist down on back roads for 15 mins, when the time is up go home and cane my ass 50 times while standing outside, then go inside put on nipple clamps and cock ball harness I will only have 3000 in out thrusts with the med dildo to try to come only with anal stimulation. if not I must whip my balls and dick 30 times hard and then fuck my self long enough to cum anally

Robert_Z_man
06-06-2016, 11:38 AM
I will be beginning in 3.5 hours thanks for the vote, if anyone has any suggestions please leave so in the comments

Robert_Z_man
06-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Anyone who comments will recvice a pm dare in this fourm

Robert_Z_man
06-06-2016, 01:04 PM
2 hours left, remember Anyone who comments will recvice a pm dare in this fourm :D :D

Robert_Z_man
06-06-2016, 02:01 PM
1 more hour remaining, reminder anyone who comments in this thread will receive a pm dare ( I will post it in this thread)

Robert_Z_man
06-06-2016, 02:37 PM
25 mins left, looks like the winner has already been decided lol

Robert_Z_man
06-06-2016, 03:00 PM
its been dicided 6 voters for

6.) undress leave clothes in trunk,go for a drive naked from the waist down on back roads for 15 mins, when the time is up go home and cane my ass 50 times while standing outside, then go inside put on nipple clamps and cock ball harness I will only have 3000 in out thrusts with the med dildo to try to come only with anal stimulation. if not I must whip my balls and dick 30 times hard and then fuck my self long enough to cum anally

Thanks to everyone who voted :D